Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) (2366 Views)

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) / TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by Wordsmith001: 11:57pm On May 22, 2023
Hello guys, so sorry there was a mix up. I dropped Episode Thirteen instead of twelve. Dropping Episode twelve right away. We Are Back!!!!
Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by Wordsmith001: 11:59pm On May 22, 2023
Crime Crackers of Lagos
Episode Twelve

(The Judge ordered Joe to be released as investigations still goes on, Joe Sam and others must not leave the city until the Investigation is done. Court sitting is over)

Sniper 1: Copy sir. I am on it.

Detective Trisha: Good boy. (Ends call)

(Everybody cheering out of the court)

Jane: Joe! Wow! Congratulations.

Joe: I should really be thanking you for this.

Perry: My girl! That was great in there, we cant thank you enough. Where is the other girl?

Jane: Nina?

Perry: Yes, she did very great.

Jane: I haven’t seen her around.

(Nina interrupts)

Nina: Are you looking for me?

Jane: Oh, here she is.

Perry: (hugs Nina) My darling. You are the superhero of the day. God continue to bless you.
Joe: How did you know all these?

Nina: (Looks around then whispers) Alex called me.

Joe: I said it! I knew there was something about those boys we have trust them.

Perry: Wow, and you Jane?

Jane: Ooops, it is a long story. We actually met in one hotel in Ibadan, they almost got killed by this John wick looking men. I saved their lives, and we became partners.

Perry: Oh my God. I really appreciate you guys.

Dean: (Interrupts) I am so proud of guys. What a wonderful job. You I have not seen you in school before.

Jane: Me?

Dean: Yes, you.

Jane: School? (Laughs) I am just…

Nina: (Interrupts) She is not a student of our school.

Dean: Oh, thought as much. Joe! I am so happy for you. (Hugs Joe) I knew you were innocent right from onset. I so much believed you.

Perry: Now you know, all this while where were you?

(Jane noticed the small red light pointing towards Perry’s head)

Sniper 1: 3…..2…..1

Jane: F*ck!!!!! Perry Go down!!!!! (Jumps on Perry as they both go down)

Sniper: Puff… (Pulls the trigger from the top of an adjacent building)

(The bullet missed Perry and hit Sam on the chest as she was coming out of the court)

Sniper 1: F*ck! (Starts packing immediately)

Perry: (Looking Surprised) What just happened? What happened?

Jane: A sniper targeted you.

Accuser: Please help! We need an ambulance.

Joe: God!!!! (Quickly rushed to help Sam, there is blood all over)

Sam: (Coughing and dying slowly) Joe, please forgive me. I had to do what I did. Please protect my brother. Please.

Joe: Don’t talk too much! Get the ambulance!!! Now!!!

(The ambulance quickly arrived)

Joe: I will go with her.

Nina: No you cant. It is not advisable.

Accuser: I will go with her.

(Accuser enters the Ambulance with them)

Joe: Damn!

(After many hours at home)

Perry: That sniper was going to hit me. Thank God for Jane. I would have been dead by now.

Joe: But why will they want to go after my mom of all people. She has nothing to do with all this.

Alex: (Interrupts) But her husband got something to do with all of this.

Joe: Alex!!!!! (Hugs Alex) My Gee.. You guys did it!

Perry: Where are others?

(Fela and Kola enters)

Joe: My Boys!!!!!!! (Hugs both of them)

Perry: (Smiles) I am really proud of you guys. You proved not just me wrong, but a lot of people.

Fela: Awwwwnnn. I am blushing.

Kola: Special thanks to Jane here, after saving us from the hotel. She also agreed to be in court and be part of the process. Since we couldn’t do it ourself.

Jane: And who is she? I mean Nina. I have been meaning to ask you guys.

Alex: (Smiles) We knew the court will definitely ask who gave you the warrant to take on investigations, and they might not accept your evidence even if they are real. So we needed a detective on board. That was why we introduced Nina. It took a lot to convince her. But thank God she yielded.

Nina: I tried explaining to her but…

Jane: (Interrupts) She called me her assistant in front of the whole court. Who does that? I am no one’s assistant.

Alex: (Laughs) Sorry.

Perry: So, Jane what do you do for a living?

Jane: Hmmm… I supply fishes.

Perry: Really?

Jane: Yes ma.

Kola: (Clears throat)

Jane: What!

(Phone rings)

Joe: (On call) Hello, Damn! Okay. Take care.

Perry: What is the problem?

Joe: Sam is dead. She didn’t survive the gunshot. (Sits on the couch sadly)

Perry: Oh my God. That would have been me.

Alex: I think they wanted to get you down, because Detective Spark f*cked the script up.

Perry: How? That bastard? He came to the court to testify against his own son. He practically raised Joe.

Kola: We found the letter in Detective Spark’s office too.

Joe: Which letter?

Kola: The letter we found at Sam’s place too and Angelina too.

Perry: So you mean he was also threatened like Sam and Angelina?

Fela: Exactly, and you were the bait they used to cuff him. Just like Sam’s brother was used as a bait for Sam.

Perry: Oh my God. (sits down quietly) Where is my phone I have to call him. He must have been worried.

(Back in school)

Newscaster: News just getting to us now that Sam, Joe’s girlfriend was shot in the chest immediately after the court hearing earlier today. Sam is still in the hospital under intense care and receiving treatment. More details later…

Detective Spark: Damn! (Bangs the table) Trisha! (Phone rings) Hello Perry, are you okay.

Perry: That was supposed to be me.

Detective Spark: What are you saying?

Perry: Sam! I was the target, thank God for this girl who noticed earlier.

Detective Spark: Really?

Perry: Yes! Anyway, I already know about these guys. And I know you are being threatened. We are at Joe’s second apartment. Please come meet us there. We really need to see you.

Detective Spark: Thank God you are safe. Just stay there, I still have something to handle.

Perry: Spark, you have to be safe.

Detective Spark: I will be, don’t worry about me. (Ends call). That Bastard! (Angrily leaves his office)

(Enters Trisha’s office)

Detective Spark: You son of a b*tch!!!! (Holds Trisha to the wall and punched him severally)

Detective Trisha: (Pushed Spark to the wall also hits him) Are you mad?

(Co-workers rushed in to settle the dispute)

Detective Spark: After everything I have done, you still went ahead to pull the trigger. You are a bastard!

Detective Trisha: I don’t know what you are saying? Are you insane?

Dean: What is going on here?

Detective Trisha: I don’t understand, Detective Spark here just came into my office and started rough handling me.

Detective Spark: You don’t know what you did right? You bastard! You don’t know what you did?

Dean: Enough! I am so disappointed in you guys. With all that is happening all over this school. All you two senior lecturers will do is to fight? I am so disappointed. And you Spark, you were in court testifying against your own son.

Detective Spark: He is your son sir.

(Murmuring starts)

Dean: But who does he call father?

Detective Spark: Maybe if you had behaved like a father to him and not try to frustrate me out of jealousy, Joe would have called you father. (Leaves the scene)

Detective Trisha: (Phone rings) Excuse me I have to pick this. (Leaves the scene) Hello Dorothy.

Dorothy: Hello sir. I think I know where they are?

Detective Trisha: How many of them?

Dorothy: All of them.

Detective Trisha: (Smiles) Very good. Send the location right now.

Dorothy: Yes sir.

Episode Thirteen Loading....

Certified Author: Ayeni Timilehin Ayomide

We Are Back!!!!

1 Like

Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by pimit63518: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Yh
Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by jefatip475: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2023
Yes
Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by sagel67104: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Okkk
Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by pawanoh501: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yh
Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by gakeko4563: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yh
Re: Crime Crackers Of Lagos (crime, Suspense, Tragedy) by mirodiy732: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolaji Agbekoya (the Pain Behind The Smile) / Authors: Before You Publish On Okadabooks, Read This / Vanquished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.