Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) (69993 Views)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Cerebellum: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Richsteemit:
I fear who no fear afonja people. Any afonja from the age of 2years old is a upcoming skull miner it is better to start monitoring them from smaller age. It is in their DNA. Putin should send nuclear bomb to destroy them. Afonja I hail unaa

You're a nincompoopgrin

You just dey make me laugh this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Serves her right in her next life she would never insult a stranger she has never met before.... That's how most of this girls rudely insult strangers and Thier families, people they have never met before. They just insult them, not knowing that Thier killer might be coming for them and would want them dead for insulting them.

I no understand where was it mentioned that she insulted a stranger in that news?

5 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
I hate this country. cry cry cry cry cry cry

R. I. P Ann Oshaifi cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
The way things be, i think ladies should just start praying hard no to fall into the wrong hands.

You date a broke guy e fit use you step up.

You date a rich guy e fit use you renew.

Ladies please monitor your man bumper to bumper, once you start noticing any kurukere vibes abeg jappa.

Or best still, ladies should strive to be financially independent to avoid a situation where you will need any man's money.

A word as they say is enough for the wise.

See as the fine lady just waste

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Serves her right in her next life she would never insult a stranger she has never met before.... That's how most of this girls rudely insult strangers and Thier families, people they have never met before. They just insult them, not knowing that Thier killer might be coming for them and would want them dead for insulting them.
you killed her for insulting you. What could she have said to you that warrant you killing her?

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Millimann: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:
At this rate the government will soon set up Anti Skull Mining Agency for Afonjers

Or they will soon demand for amnesty grin
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Odebayo4010(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2022
When they're looking for Rich man to ally with how she will not been used for ritual,sheeh you think to Rich for this life na easy thing,the money they spend for you na someone produce it,so you too go produce for other
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Sorry sorry everytime... People listen up.. anyone who does someone close to you.. look for that bastard and kill the bagger! If it's anyone close to me.. I will look for the killer even if it takes years.. I'll kill anything in your house even your dog. Rubbish..
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by treatise: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
endsarrrs:
" I had wished you listened to my advise just a week before your
death" said Israel Joe.

My dear sisters in Nairaland and over there will not listen o... osifra, boredberrrry, saprire, candylay, airmineem, madamvaneessa at al.... please always listen to advice from this men, they are the ones taking out all this brutal act, they know it all.

To the government : Una follow lead this beautiful girl to her death. If only the government provided enabling environment, she would have got hope, and not sold her shop maybe market fit dey move small small. But she kept moving all around the place looking for money to #japa out of Naija like Doctors, engineers, soldiers, lawyers, handwrok, skilled and others professional looking better living rather than surviving in this terrible naija damaged society

RIP Sis
No matter the life she led she had the right to life; we all have our shortcomings in one way or the other. Ritualists are spirits or ghosts, just that we have a systemic failure .
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
You need to be hang
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Alexious(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Am really sad at this news and more saddened that people will pick up their devices and and begin to type very unfortunate posts and to play the tribalism card attributing these henious crime to a particular tribe. Instead of condemning this dastardly act that keeps reoccurring. I weep for this country and the kind of mindset we have as a people. This is terrible and really getting out of hand. God have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Women are now endangered species in Nigeria! I wish the creator can give us supernatural powers to fight off all this evil men
Rip beauty cry
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Millimann:

Or they will soon demand for amnesty grin
Are you stupid? Are you Mad?

Must you guys joke with everything? This is a serious matter for goodness sake. GOSH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:
At this rate the government will soon set up Anti Skull Mining Agency for Afonjers

Shut up dunce!
When it's election time you claim your population is enough to vote PDP candidate in as Lagos governor, but when it comes to crime you look away and remember your dirty root, forgetting that 70-80% of crimes committed in Lagos are by non-Yorubas.
It's most likely one of her people that killed her and sold her organs claiming they're developing Lagos.

Rip fine woman, may your killers die a painful death, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Czario: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Looks like a revenge killing

Crime of passion

Mr Israel should be questioned further
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by treatise: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Odebayo4010:
When they're looking for Rich man to ally with how she will not been used for ritual,sheeh you think to Rich for this life na easy thing,the money they spend for you na someone produce it,so you too go produce for other
No matter the life she led she had the right to life; we all have our shortcomings in one way or the other. Ritualists are spirits or ghosts, just that we have a systemic failure .
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by geelite(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
see where chilling with big boys ended your life tongue tongue she is one of those girls that doesn't want to hustle and cant date a legit guy that is hustling for future sake.. rest in hell undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by winner37(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
MARKone:

You are a f00l an irredeemable F00l. How can you assume that she might have been a runs girl, are you mad!? Even if she is a runs girl, does she deserves this kind of death, it could be your sister, daughter or anyone tomorrow, and another silly dolt will online and say that they could be runs girls, how would you feel. No be woman born you, you no get sisters. Stop sterotyping any beautiful girl runs girl.

This is what is killing alot of nigerians, telling them simple truth is like giving them rat poison...

only a fool will be happy over the dead of innocent human being but at the same time even god himslef says the death of a supidity person doesn't give him heart-attack..

you have said it all if she had listen to your adivce she would have not died, what kind of advise you gave to her that she turn deaf ears.,

even my sister who doesn't listen to my advice and she dies out of her dubious and stupidious lifestyle i don't mourn or pitty her.

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2022
people geh mind oo,how the fuq do you sleep at night after this act.nawa oo rip
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Angrygoat: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2022
I have no pity for runs gals. 5hey are lazy,wasteful,arrogant,toxic. I dated 2 for 4 years,na me run. They had nothing to offer me,I cooked,bleeped,talked,played a sweet guy role,still dia eye dey for outside. Phone dey ring on a daily. I left them to their faith say las las na ritualists go end dia life. Die bich. Hahahahahaha. So far u r reading this and u r a runs gal,u will die a miserable death in the hands of ritualists. Hahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by DryMouth: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Oduduwa boys on this one
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by achimendy(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2022
endsarrrs:
" I had wished you listened to my advise just a week before your
death" said Israel Joe.

My dear sisters in Nairaland and over there will not listen o... osifra, boredberrrry, saprire, candylay, airmineem, madamvaneessa at al.... please always listen to advice from this men, they are the ones taking out all this brutal act, they know it all.

To the government : Una follow lead this beautiful girl to her death. If only the government provided enabling environment, she would have got hope, and not sold her shop maybe market fit dey move small small. But she kept moving all around the place looking for money to #japa out of Naija like Doctors, engineers, soldiers, lawyers, handwrok, skilled and others professional looking better living rather than surviving in this terrible naija damaged society

RIP Sis
My dear you've said it all, but they wil never listen because of their urge for material things.

With the current state of the nation, you don't even need someone to advice you sef

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2022
I ain't got no sympathy for butchered runz girls. They don't deserve my sympathy.

The day naija girls discovered that you're not pocket-friendly, daz all; they treat you with disdain. In fact they treat you as if you're less than a man. No rest in peace for all of them including my neighbor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by drlateef: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:

The skull miners drink Mkpuru mirin. grin

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Millimann: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you stupid? Are you Mad?

Must you guys joke with everything? This is a sensitive matter for goodness sake. GOSH!!!!!

Your father and mother must be stupid and mad!

You said the statement was a joke and still went ahead to insult your parents.

You must be a skull miner then.

4 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Day don break again for bad news.... which kind country be this sef
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by zanshi: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2022
achimendy:

My dear you've said it all, but they wil never listen because of their urge for material things.

With the current state of the nation, you don't even need someone to advice you sef

If you advise an avg naija babe you don turn her enemy be that.

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
I have no pity for runs gals. 5hey are lazy,wasteful,arrogant,toxic. I dated 2 for 4 years,na me run. They had nothing to offer me,I cooked,bleeped,talked,played a sweet guy role,still dia eye dey for outside. Phone dey ring on a daily. I left them to their faith say las las na ritualists go end dia life. Die bich. Hahahahahaha. So far u r reading this and u r a runs gal,u will die a miserable death in the hands of ritualists. Hahahahahaha

Hahaha baba u de vex o.. fact you are saying the truth bro and it's bitter

You see naija gals of 18 to 30 or 35 ...they are very useless these days even the ones that married are not doing runs

Enter michat codedruns site I message you go no wan marry any naija gal again

The female gender are as prententious in nature

I have seen gals doing prostitution codedly somewhere and act like working class gals and good gal around their hood.
I do chill in hotel bar and lounge most times wat am.seeing daily is heart breaking

If you see any guy sitting with any lady it's the guy that is footing the bill of the drinks and food while the lazy leech eats like a baboon and later they go to the room area of the hotel to book room

See a lot of our girls are just harlots take it from me. These gals will boast they have relationship it's all lies them no get any lover cos they are unloveable..
Na olosho Dem be

@womenareapess @mosdll here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Karlovych:
[/s]

NAIRALAND FORUM: One week, One Idiot!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by obiekunie01: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2022
this guy that made that post is a suspect!

he is having grudges against her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.