Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) (69989 Views)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by onomeabuja: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Werèë

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Young Woman identified as Ann Oshaifi from Delta state was reportedly murdered by a suspected ritualist in Lagos.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this via Facebook on Wednesday, April 6, said that Ann was butchered into pieces with her vital parts harvested.

According to Joe, the suspected killer was arrested last month and arraigned in court in Ikeja on Tuesday, April 5.

It was gathered that the deceased was reported missing before her mutilated body was found dumped in a bag.

Read The Full Report As Sighted By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5702674913092668&id=100000506465440
R.I.P
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by MedicH: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

How do u do it?
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by MedicH: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Afonja ministry of skull miners international RC: 483627
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Such a beautuful lady i feel for the family right now ladies should learn to be independent and stop running after men with questionable source of wealth,not all that glitters is Gold ,rip .do u need a professional cleaning outfit look no further prolificgiant is here to serve u better at pocket friendly prices check my signature
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Everybody wants to come to lagos..now see.

And ladies sometimes e good to just stay indoors, no be everytime body go dey pepper you to commot go hangout. Evil people are out there looking for female body parts to harvest

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Passionate888: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Skullarship don dey show for Lagos again o shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by winner37(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2022
She might have follow the part as a runs girl... dead is one of the result to any lady who choses to live a runs girls' life. i have nothing say of this.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Rhado:
How use google

Cha E! Don See Am All
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Young Woman identified as Ann Oshaifi from Delta state was reportedly murdered by a suspected ritualist in Lagos.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this via Facebook on Wednesday, April 6, said that Ann was butchered into pieces with her vital parts harvested.

According to Joe, the suspected killer was arrested last month and arraigned in court in Ikeja on Tuesday, April 5.

It was gathered that the deceased was reported missing before her mutilated body was found dumped in a bag.

Read The Full Report As Sighted By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5702674913092668&id=100000506465440

I suspect this isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Serves her right in her next life she would never insult a stranger she has never met before.... That's how most of this girls rudely insult strangers and Thier families, people they have never met before. They just insult them, not knowing that Thier killer might be coming for them and would want them dead for insulting them.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by RedMac: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Chai what a beaut...

RiP cutie...

It's well o
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2022
MedicH:

How do u do it?

Everyday Wake Up From Sleep, He Will Come Across One Bad News Or The Other
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Passionate888: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Prolificgiant:
Such a beautuful lady i feel for the family right now ladies should learn to be independent and stop running after men with questionable source of wealth,not all that glitters is Gold ,rip .do u need a professional cleaning outfit look no further prolificgiant is here to serve u better at pocket friendly prices check my signature
not all go after men with questionable source of wealth, some were/are kidnapped, deceived, etc

3 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2022
very beautiful woman...wasted for nothing...the sin in our lands are too much

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2022
If I'm a woman, there are certain class of guys/men that I cannot even wait for them to ask me out not to talk of following them to anywhere, but it seems the way women think wen it comes to relationship different from how they think outside relationship (business, career etc)

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2022
This kind fine lady don go like that?If any lady I know dates an afonja I will disown him.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2022
see this pretty lady.................chai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Josephnnochiri2: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm.....
God help us
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2022
winner37:
She might have follow the part as a runs girl...
dead is one of the result to any lady who choses to live a runs girls' life.
i have nothing say of this.

You are a f00l an irredeemable F00l. How can you assume that she might have been a runs girl, are you mad!? Even if she is a runs girl, does she deserves this kind of death, it could be your sister, daughter or anyone tomorrow, and another silly dolt will online and say that they could be runs girls, how would you feel. No be woman born you, you no get sisters. Stop sterotyping any beautiful girl runs girl.

8 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by davidque: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:
At this rate the government will soon set up Anti Skull Mining Agency for Afonjers
What is wrong with you? Do you have any sense at all.....must everything be tribe related......it will shock you to know that the perpetrators of this evils may be your tribe......

4 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Mykelslim: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Jeez at this rate NOwhere is safe in this country.

Stop Nairaland Tribal war
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Has Delta State ever offended Lagos people in anyway? Hell no. All we did was offer lagosians in our state hospitality and kindness but these Yoruba imps keep killing Deltans there. First it was my young Sly lagosians killed, now another Deltan killed. They better deliver justice on Sylvester's case, because we are losing it, we know alot of lagosians here and where they live, they may not continue to enjoy the peace in my state anytime soon. So justice is Paramount in cases like this

5 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Are you alright. Even if she insulted a stranger, does it justify, the cruelty.

Zolyjagorr:
Serves her right in her next life she would never insult a stranger she has never met before.... That's how most of this girls rudely insult strangers and Thier families, people they have never met before. They just insult them, not knowing that Thier killer might be coming for them and would want them dead for insulting them.

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:
At this rate the government will soon set up Anti Skull Mining Agency for Afonjers
Shut up Afgheasterner.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by ignis: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
All for money.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Zolyjagorr post=111722361]Serves her right in her next life she would never insult a stranger she has never met before.... That's how most of this girls rudely insult strangers and Thier families, people they have never met before. They just insult them, not knowing that Thier killer might be coming for them and would want them dead for insulting them.[/quote
Tell us what you know about her and who she insulted

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Again?

I said there is no need taken any ritualist or human parts merchants to court the moment they are caught execute them instantly this will make their colleagues shiver and dissappear.

Execute them on the spot!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by We4all: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2022
As Government is tracking down bandits, they should also include herbalists that use human parts for charms. But they wouldn’t because 99.9% of our politicians patronize them.

In fact, these ritualists work for the politicians. Unfortunately, even force men and pastors are clients to these herbalists that demand for human parts.

We need to be more vigilant and seek ways to protect ourselves. Nowadays, even a partner is a suspect and can’t be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by West2019(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2022
people are very very wickend .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.