Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) (69994 Views)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Young Woman identified as Ann Oshaifi from Delta state was reportedly murdered by a suspected ritualist in Lagos.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this via Facebook on Wednesday, April 6, said that Ann was butchered into pieces with her vital parts harvested.

According to Joe, the suspected killer was arrested last month and arraigned in court in Ikeja on Tuesday, April 5.

It was gathered that the deceased was reported missing before her mutilated body was found dumped in a bag.

Read The Full Report As Sighted By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5702674913092668&id=100000506465440
Guys keeps irritating me by killing girls believing it will give them dirty money. These guys need to see civilization including yahoo lazy self claim smart dumbells. They are part off them now they more of ritualist now
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Some people go still see this sorry story say she dey unlucky.... Anybody could be a victim we just have to be very careful.... God be with us...
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by adadike(f): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
grin grin na so
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
adadike:
grin grin na so
how far my love kiss
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Fairmedia:

You are out of context.
Please explain
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
Please explain
We are talking about the brutal murder of an innocent Nigerian girl, you are talking out of point.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by alphaNomega: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Fairmedia:

We are talking about the brutal murder of an innocent Nigerian girl, you are talking out of point.
Then kindly ignore my post.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by achimendy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
zanshi:

If you advise an avg naija babe you don turn her enemy be that.

Na to live her na......
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Midas01:
You're just a bastard.... Just look at fools who have no sympathy for human life. So you've never insulted someone in your life before?

Foolish human being like you, why don't you goto America we're crime rates are very high and start insulting people anyhow because u feel you are special, idiot you will meet your untimely end in life & that's death. Mumu like u... Ode, goat, fowl take 1 month senior you for sense wey u no get.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2022
GreyLaw:

You should be arrested. You are happy someone died because of some insult? Meeehn, wickedness is real!

Foolish human being like you, why don't you goto America we're crime rates are very high and start insulting people anyhow because u feel you are special, idiot you will meet your untimely end in life & that's death. Mumu like u... Ode, goat, fowl take 1 month senior you for sense wey u no get.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Ritualist

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Lastmankc:
You need to be hang

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=SIMONEKPA7 post=111722641][/quote]

Your Papa for house they mad that's why him no train u well... Foolish human being like you, why don't you goto America we're crime rates are very high and start insulting people anyhow because u feel you are special, idiot you will meet your untimely end in life & that's death. Mumu like u... Ode, goat, fowl take 1 month senior you for sense wey u no get.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you killed her for insulting you. What could she have said to you that warrant you killing her?

You are the killer here... Idiot fool from a foolish parent, your parents didn't bring you up well, your parents thought you how to insult your elders that's why your foolish... Foolish human being like you, why don't you goto America we're crime rates are very high and start insulting people anyhow because u feel you are special, idiot you will meet your untimely end in life & that's death. Mumu like u... Ode, goat, fowl take 1 month senior you for sense wey u no get.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Fadafada231:

I no understand where was it mentioned that she insulted a stranger in that news?

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=SIMONEKPA7 post=111722641][/quote]
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Are you alright. Even if she insulted a stranger, does it justify, the cruelty.

I'm 100% alright o that's why I don't insult or curse my elders anyhow... Every human being has his own mind and has his or her own way of judging situations... Foolish human being like you, why don't you goto America we're crime rates are very high and start insulting people anyhow because u feel you are special, idiot you will meet your untimely end in life & that's death. Mumu like u... Ode, goat, fowl take 1 month senior you for sense wey u no get.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2022
What happened to you, I hope you are okay. aiit, stay well.

What a glorious day, it is at hand. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Why are you replying people with the same answers. Answer me!!!

Zolyjagorr:

I'm 100% alright o that's why I don't insult or curse my elders anyhow... Every human being has his own mind and has his or her own way of judging situations... Foolish human being like you, why don't you goto America we're crime rates are very high and start insulting people anyhow because u feel you are special, idiot you will meet your untimely end in life & that's death. Mumu like u... Ode, goat, fowl take 1 month senior you for sense wey u no get.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2022

Why are you quiet, answer now!!

Zolyjagorr:

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:

Because all of una no get sense!!! Do you teach your sisters to insult their elders that is a stranger wrongfully?! Now we're talking of a country like America we're crime rate and gun rates is high, so Im guessing because she has a doctorate degree at 24 maybe or maybe she thinks she's black and beautifully special she thinks she could go around messing with people or insulting people, and am sure the karma came back very bad for her, and that's what I mean!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2022
No she should not insult people. Yes She is special, and even your sister is special.

Lets establish some common rules, here.

That is our Mothers, sisters, are special, and they should be respected and treated with care.

And lo, you are right, i now feel special after your lovely insult, and you are also special.

Now that we have established the common rule, we can now insult each other peacefully cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zolyjagorr:

Because all of una no get sense!!! Do you teach your sisters to insult their elders that is a stranger wrongfully?! Now we're talking of a country like America we're crime rate and gun rates is high, so Im guessing because she has a doctorate degree at 24 maybe or maybe she thinks she's black and beautifully special she thinks she could go around messing with people or insulting people, and am sure the karma came back very bad for her, and that's what I mean!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:

Why are you quiet, answer now!!

Or didn't you watch this video
https://www.nairaland.com/7067606/crazy-drive-shooting-puerto-rico

What did you think cause it? Watch that video again
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Seriously i just hope you learn to control your anger.
Zolyjagorr:

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Seriously i just hope you learn to control your anger.

I can control my anger.. but why would they all accuse me and insult me for commenting the truth?! Its America, if you mistakenly step on someone, then u say "sorry" rather than argue or fight, a simple "sorry" might save a life
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2022
video not playing. In the real world, i dont go about insulting people, of course people are different, i know black people have a lot of issues, so i l watch them.

Zolyjagorr:

Or didn't you watch this video
https://www.nairaland.com/7067606/crazy-drive-shooting-puerto-rico

What did you think cause it? Watch that video again
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2022
That's true, I notice black Americans, talk faster, and respond very fast, and they seem to be very personal, so they usually have outburst of anger very quickly and even react quickly, without considering the negative results. Maybe they think about the negative results, but they seem not to care. I tend to stay quiet and watch them.

Zolyjagorr:

I can control my anger.. but why would they all accuse me and insult me for commenting the truth?! Its America, if you mistakenly step on someone, then u say "sorry" rather than argue or fight, a simple "sorry" might save a life
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
That's true, I notice black Americans, talk faster, and respond very fast, and they seem to be very personal, so they usually have outburst of anger very quickly and even react quickly, without considering the negative results. Maybe they think about the negative results, but they seem not to care. I tend to stay quiet and watch them.

Yea black Americans always commit crimes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zolyjagorr:

Lol I need to see the baba wey prepare the weed that u smoked, I was asking you questions where was it mentioned that the slain lady insulted someone in that post but rather u started acting childish and yarning gibberish. The kind beating I for give you eh if to say u dey near me here u go regret when u were born. Anumpam
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Zolyjagorr(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fadafada231:

Lol I need to see the baba wey prepare the weed that u smoked, I was asking you questions where was it mentioned that the slain lady insulted someone in that post but rather u started acting childish and yarning gibberish. The kind beating I for give you eh if to say u dey near me here u go regret when u were born. Anumpam

You see that your a big fool, mumu I don't smoke so we can't relate! Go get a reasonable job in life and focus on what life is talking... And as for the beat Na people like you dey die untimely because as e sure u say u go beat me, Na so e sure me say u go die, because u no go expect am...
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by ExcelDBM: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin grin

poweredcom:

Hahaha baba u de vex o.. fact you are saying the truth bro and it's bitter

You see naija gals of 18 to 30 or 35 ...they are very useless these days even the ones that married are not doing runs

Enter michat codedruns site I message you go no wan marry any naija gal again

The female gender are as prententious in nature

I have seen gals doing prostitution codedly somewhere and act like working class gals and good gal around their hood.
I do chill in hotel bar and lounge most times wat am.seeing daily is heart breaking

If you see any guy sitting with any lady it's the guy that is footing the bill of the drinks and food while the lazy leech eats like a baboon and later they go to the room area of the hotel to book room

See a lot of our girls are just harlots take it from me. These gals will boast they have relationship it's all lies them no get any lover cos they are unloveable..
Na olosho Dem be

@womenareapess @mosdll here
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by amuwo1980: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
GeeMeshin1:
Man's inhumanity to man.
Pathetic!
Say it like it is afonja’s inhumanity to humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.