Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) (69990 Views)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by hush15: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Young Woman identified as Ann Oshaifi from Delta state was reportedly murdered by a suspected ritualist in Lagos.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this via Facebook on Wednesday, April 6, said that Ann was butchered into pieces with her vital parts harvested.

According to Joe, the suspected killer was arrested last month and arraigned in court in Ikeja on Tuesday, April 5.

It was gathered that the deceased was reported missing before her mutilated body was found dumped in a bag.

Read The Full Report As Sighted By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5702674913092668&id=100000506465440

women and listening are two contraditing phenomenon.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Barims(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Now she has successfully escaped from this Cruel world, and also from the shithole there's something appealing about: eternal rest. Rest in peace
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Probably a Hook up gone wrong!

Ladies be contented with what you have.

Rip.

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Yellowbar people should stop murdering our innocent ladies
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2022
The love of money is the root of all evils
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Ebuka78: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
It's the time every girl change for good. Stop following rich men. Hussle and make your own Money.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
SHINJA:
People from the land of cannibals are responsible for this demonic act ..

We know them angry
Shame unto you SHINJA! You don't read, abi? This gory act happened in Lagos,southwest, by southwesterner. And now, you're pontificating it's an Easterner. Leopard never changes its skin. Continue with your foolhardy and ethnic bashing. You're an embarrassment to humanity.
Gerrout!
Ethnic mogul.

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2022
She kept you in her house for three good days - what's tha business

shocked
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by toujurs: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:
At this rate the government will soon set up Anti Skull Mining Agency for Afonjers
these ladies on their part should stop walking around from one man house to another, can't they have one boyfriend, must they follow other older men for gifts items
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Millimann:

Your father and mother must be stupid and mad!
You said the statement was a joke and still went ahead to insult your parents.
You must be a skull miner then.
Keep on joking with matters like this... It will soon get to your turn.

GOD!.. Animals are well mannered more than some people oo!! Uhmm.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
OUR GIRLS IN NIGERIA NO DEY HEAR WORD.

Follow the poor honest young man in the street.

You will say he does not have money.

1 Like

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Rhado:
How use google
I laughed hard after seeing this grin grin
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Women are now endangered species in the West ����
God help us
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by azpekuliar: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
I have no pity for runs gals. 5hey are lazy,wasteful,arrogant,toxic. I dated 2 for 4 years,na me run. They had nothing to offer me,I cooked,bleeped,talked,played a sweet guy role,still dia eye dey for outside. Phone dey ring on a daily. I left them to their faith say las las na ritualists go end dia life. Die bich. Hahahahahaha. So far u r reading this and u r a runs gal,u will die a miserable death in the hands of ritualists. Hahahahahaha

Angrygoat
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Fairmedia:
Body parts dealers are killers, our constitution proscribes death penalty for killers. Governors sign death warrants kill these evil scums, or they will keep killing innocent Nigerians.
When it comes to signing death warrants to enable fast execution of these heartless bastards, Nigerian Governors will start doing abracadabra.

Honestly corrupt decayed and rotten leadership is the reason Nigeria is getting worst daily.

Ritualists, terrorists, hired killers, kidnappers, armed robbers and cultists deserve instant death once caught. Delaying their death encourages more young people to follow their evil ways which destroys Nigeria further angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by emperor863(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Richsteemit:
I fear who no fear afonja people. Any afonja from the age of 2years old is a upcoming skull miner it is better to start monitoring them from smaller age. It is in their DNA. Putin should send nuclear bomb to destroy them. Afonja I hail unaa

Your stupidity is legendary.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by DelTel(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Yellowbar people should stop murdering our innocent ladies

DryMouth:
Oduduwa boys on this one

drlateef:

Karlovych Richsteemit MonkeyMods MedicH

The skull miners drink Mkpuru mirin. grin

Sadly, the (alleged and apprehended) killer is HANSON ........., He is a native of Delta State residing in Adeniyi Jones where his father owns a house. He was deported from UK and "the bag" was purchased for him by his UK girlfriend whom he molested leading to his deportation from UK. The mother recently passed, the father is aged and sick

OP should have posted his name to complete the story

Furthermore, she is not the only victim, he killed 2 ladies

Violence is in his blood and pampered by everyone around him; even his neighbourhood should take part of the blame because they often hear ladies cry out from the lonely compound with dogs barking but didn't make any reports to Police, and of cos, locked gate (estate)

RIP to the deceased

5 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Millimann: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep on joking with matters like this... It will soon get to your turn.

GOD!.. Animals are well mannered more than some people oo!! Uhmm.

It will get to the turn of all Runsgirls like you. Amen!

Animals are really more well-mannered than runsgirls.

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
I hate the way death news is no longer news in Nigeria. I mean, these victims lived their lives from childhood, going through this n that just like we all do, only to just be killed by someone's quest for wealth.
for me I think it's better off to be killed in a war than to die by the hands of ritualistic fools..our government has failed us, is the reason why many folks are relocating...at least relocating out of the grave yard called Nigeria subtracts many of the numerous ways of dying.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by PlanktonX: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Goldbw122:
We already have vampires on earth a real one.. see as the girl fine na person go get mind just kill like that, very hearthless humans that is why they will die a mistress able death..

And it was also reported that the killer is wealthy.....he dey show wealth!!!

Wealthy from rituals and killing of innocent.

One day, he might want to use the wealth to get to political position, imagine what the people would expect from such man.

When you tell you that Nigerian wealthy people who flaunt wealthy on social media should be verified, they will tell you that you are jealous...

If we dont do the right thing, the wrong things will keep happening.

2 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by 2braithe: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Richsteemit:
I fear who no fear afonja people. Any afonja from the age of 2years old is a upcoming skull miner it is better to start monitoring them from smaller age. It is in their DNA. Putin should send nuclear bomb to destroy them. Afonja I hail unaa

Mpkurummiri addict too is talking!
Have you people stopped tarnishing our image with drug peddling?

As if you people too are not mining the skulls of security agents in afghaneastern.
Na why MNK no go ever gain freedom.Simon ekpa puppets!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2022
ALL THESE FIND GIRLS KEEP CHASING BIG MONEY WITHOUT CARING ABOUT THE SOURCE.IS A PITY. LESSON TO ALL GIRLS IF YOU SEE MONEY MISS ROAD,SO CALLED BIG BOYZ ALWAYS FIND OUT SOURCE OF THEIR LAVISH CASH BEFORE MINGLING WITH THEM. undecided
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
Serves her right in her next life she would never insult a stranger she has never met before.... That's how most of this girls rudely insult strangers and Thier families, people they have never met before. They just insult them, not knowing that Thier killer might be coming for them and would want them dead for insulting them.

Ritualist
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by drlateef: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2022
DelTel:

Sadly, the (alleged and apprehended) killer is HANSON ........., He is a native of Delta State residing in Adeniyi Jones where his father owns a house. He was deported from UK and "the bag" was purchased for him by his UK girlfriend whom he molested leading to his deportation from UK. The mother recently passed, the father is aged and sick

OP should have posted his name to complete his/her story

Furthermore, she is not the only victim, he killed 2 ladies

Violence is in his blood and pampered by everyone around him; even his neighbourhood should take part of the blame because they often hear ladies cry out from the lonely compound with dogs barking but didn't make any reports to Police, and of cos, locked gate (estate)

RIP to the deceased

The Mkpuru mirin boys will be disappointed at this news.
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
The westerners haff done it again o
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Youngqueen(f): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2022
You're truly a goat. Idiot!
Angrygoat:
No tears for the dead. Hook up,okpo . They never listen
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2022
All these people saying she should have listened and gone back to Warri, did you forget she did nothing wrong by pushing towards her dreams? When did it become a crime to step out of your house, leave your base, launch towards a better future? Must she do as she was told? Is it not her life and she knows what she wants? We must focus all blame on the vampires that make leaving your own home a deadly risk. That’s how people here were blaming a girl who was kidnapped from where she stood in front of her house at night talking on the phone. They said she shouldn’t be standing in front of her own gate at 10pm. How sad. I say it again, focus all the blame on the vampires who delight in shedding blood and raping women. Stop blaming the victim. This lady did nothing wrong by choosing to move to Lagos. Even if she was “having a good time ,” she doesn’t deserve to be butchered for it.

4 Likes

Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Millimann:

It will get to the turn of all Runsgirls like my sisters and daughters. Amen!

Animals are really more well-mannered than my mother, sisters and daughters
Fixed.

Rubbish!!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by BBBmall25: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
I hate the way death news is no longer news in Nigeria. I mean, these victims lived their lives from childhood, going through this n that just like we all do, only to just be killed by someone's quest for wealth.
yes that's because we no longer enquire people's means of livelihood. Era of just make it by all means!
Re: Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
No tears for the dead. Hook up,okpo . They never listen
Are you mad? Are you stupid? Don't worry, your sisters will be used for rituals too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.