Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him (1491 Views)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by Jenniferchuma10: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Embattled man trapped under his roof with his sister-in-law who blackmails him at the slightest opportunity after sleeping together.

Man seeks advice after sleeping with his wife's older sister who now black mail him
The young man who narrated his story anonymously through a relationship adviser emphasized a particular feature that he loves most in his wife.

To his surprise, his wife’s sister specifically offered the same while spending a holiday with them, which marked the beginning of his blackmail doom.

Read the full narration below …

“I’m a married man with a kid. I love my wife and we are compatible when it comes to s-x. I’m a fan of big cli–ris. I like giving my wife head because of her big cl-t and I enjoy it a lot.

My wife is 24years and I’m 32years. My wife’s immediate elder sister is still single. She came to spend time with us cos she’s on one month leave. I was in my office when she entered, locked the door and the next thing she told me was that she has big cl-**** Bigger than my wife’s own.

She asked me if I care to see. Out of curiosity, I agreed, the next thing, I found myself playing with it. Her cl-ttt-ris is truly big and I love it.

When I entered her from back, her v jay was warm and tight. She was just shouting, “Bleep me the way you Bleep my sister”. Sister, I’m confused her, could it be that my wife is telling her sister about our lovemaking. How did she know I love big cliLris? And why was she telling me to Bleep her d way Bleep my wife.

Now, my sister in law is blackmailing me. Any slightest opportunity, she will go for my dccck and ask me to fccck her. If I refused, she will threaten to tell her sister.

I want to stop. I’m so ashamed of my self. My wife should not hear about this cos I know she can’t condone cheating. How do I free myself from this mess. Please post anonymous.”

Married man cries for way out amidst blackmail from sister-in-law whom he slept with ‘out of curiosity’

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-seeks-advice-after-sleeping-with-his-wifes-older-sister-who-now-black-mail-him/

Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by Babagboju(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by wowmenow: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Simple matter call your wife and tell her everything will end

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by Aboks(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Na u Biko u dey bang two sisters

Why not do party together grin
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by nifemi25(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Why don't you call your wife and tells her before your wife sister will blow the trumpet
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by chiommy123(f): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2022
There's a crack in the marriage. You tell her but expect the worse. She may leave or stay but do not expect her to be loyal to you again
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by Medianna(f): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm.

Let's wait to the elders in council to come and address this issue
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by BlackyOne: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Keep on the good work...

Bleep them and with time they will ask for threesomes.
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by headbasher96(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
I wish i was the man i go make sure say i cripple her pussy that is een steady knacking for 4month and turn it to borehole any small chance na gborkpata ooo
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by house10s2: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
enjoy
Re: Man Seeks Advice After Sleeping With His Wife’s Sister Who Now Black Mail Him by internationalman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Now imagine how you'd feel if your brother banged your wife.. That's how your wife is going to feel and don't even try to say it's different from man and woman..

I hope he divorces your sorry ass

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Runtown??? / Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef / Hot And Broke: Tempted To Lash Olosho Free And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.