Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 (1535 Views)

Easter Celebration: FG Declares April 7th, 10th As Public Holidays / Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide / 2023: Atiku To Formally Declare Presidential Aspiration On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2022
I have just returned from The Forest of a Thousand Demons, where I duly consulted the Oracle, who informed me that TODAY, April 7th, 2022, at precisely 1 pm this afternoon Nigerian time, Vice President Osinbajo will declare his presidential ambition, and thereby throw his hat into the ring of contest for the upcoming 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

Laugh at this prediction if you will, but rest assured that The Oracle has NEVER been wrong even once. Keep your eyes on the clock, pellow kwantirimans, and prepare to hear the news I have hereby foretold with full authority right now at 10.14 am, April 7th, 2022 Nigerian time in this esteemed forum.

And so it shalt come to pass. Hopefully, with Osinbajo's declaration of intent to run for president, Bola "The Shit" Tinubu will recognize that the time has come for him to accept defeat in advance and resume his role as a kingmaker who will fully support an Osinbajo presidency.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Illuminatiship(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Fahdiga(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Dead on arrival but still better than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by DonBenny77(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2022
You mean the "pee poos" president will succumb?
Youdonmeanit!
grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Jakumo(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2022
E get as e be.
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Truthisunique2: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
The one problem with the clown is he is not even stable

Tufiakwa someone that can't take a decision as a man and stand by it
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Jakumo(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The one problem with the clown is he is not even stable

Tufiakwa someone that can't take a decision as a man and stand by it

Just keep an eye on the clock and prepare to hear this historic declaration at 1 pm Nigerian time today April 7th, 2022. Who no know go know.
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dead on arrival but still better than Tinubu

How can something that's dead be better than Tinubu
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by ThEGodFaThEr129: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Yes
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Fahdiga(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

How can something that's dead be better than Tinubu
Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Get that into your skull

If they have rejected Tinubu, did they also reject Osinbajo?
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Jakumo(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

This ya question get K-leg, Oga. Oya make I ask my own. Why is the sky blue?
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Fahdiga(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Partially
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Lovelive: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
And so?

Rubbish
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by portplus: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Osinbajo will not join this race!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Jakumo(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2022
portplus:

The Oracle has spoken. Watch the clock today April 7th, 2022 at 1 pm sharp Nigerian time, and you will thus learn that the Oracle never lies.

VP Osinbajo will declare his presidential intent at 1 pm today, as stated above.
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by portplus: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

The Oracle has spoken. Watch the clock today April 7th, 2022 at 1 pm sharp Nigerian time, and you will thus learn that the Oracle never lies.

VP Osinbajo will declare his presidential intent at 1 pm today, as stated above.

This will shake the table o!
Lets see how it goes....2hrs to go!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Truthisunique2: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

we are waiting

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by LibertyRep: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2022
I sincerely think the Vice President wouldn't be contesting against Tinubu except the later has been holding forte for him.
Also judging from Pastor Adeboye's recent carpeting of this administration of which Osinbajo is number two in the hierarchy, I doubt he will contest.

But then 1pm is almost here.
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok nice one, I wonder what tinubu would be thinking by now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by josh123(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Remaing 8 minutes, we are waiting
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by sweetonugbu: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Two minutes remaining.
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Ttalk: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
We await the mother of all deviation.
Starboy sail to stardom
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Totilopussylick(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Ok nice one, I wonder what tinubu would be thinking by now grin grin grin
Tinubu don't need to be thinking about anything.

The yeloba men ort to be celebrated globally for coming out in masses to fight for the seat of the president of Nigeria sad .

The north should clear ways for the south west people tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:
I have just returned from The Forest of a Thousand Demons, where I duly consulted the Oracle, who informed me that TODAY, April 7th, 2022, at precisely 1 pm this afternoon Nigerian time, Vice President Osinbajo will declare his presidential ambition, and thereby throw his hat into the ring of contest for the upcoming 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

Laugh at this prediction if you will, but rest assured that The Oracle has NEVER been wrong even once. Keep your eyes on the clock, pellow kwantirimans, and prepare to hear the news I have hereby foretold with full authority right now at 10.14 am, April 7th, 2022 Nigerian time in this esteemed forum.

And so it shalt come to pass. Hopefully, with Osinbajo's declaration of intent to run for president, Bola "The Shit" Tinubu will recognize that the time has come for him to accept defeat in advance and resume his role as a kingmaker who will fully support an Osinbajo presidency.

Sponsored speculator 1pm don pass oooo.
Abi una shift declaration?
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by CharlotteFlair: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Just keep an eye on the clock and prepare to hear this historic declaration at 1 pm Nigerian time today April 7th, 2022. Who no know go know.
it's past 1pm already.
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by CharlotteFlair: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
portplus:
Louder...

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu don't need to be thinking about anything.

The yeloba men ort to be celebrated globally for coming out in masses to fight for the seat of the president of Nigeria sad .

The north should clear ways for the south west people tongue cheesy grin cheesy
southwest people, bros wetin go come happen to south south, south east people nah grin grin
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by TheRareGem1(f): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing as such is happening but declaration would happen.

Osinbajo is currently in Bornu where Billionaire Indimi, who is also an in-law to Mr. President built the Centre and is handing it over to the University. Mr. President commissioned last December and now VP is witnessing the handover.

If you are politicially savvy, you'd read meaning to this
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by okefranci: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing of such for now but he will soon declare
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Zeemam: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing like that today
Re: VP Osinbajo To Declare Presidential Ambition Today April 7th 2022 by Jakumo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
The Oracle never lies but has been known to be late now and then. Osinbajo will declare his presidential ambition very, very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos Supports Peter Obi, No Problem, Yorubas support Tinubu, problem / How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri / See How The Inflation In Country Affect The Roofing Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.