Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only (4567 Views)

For Matured Mind Only. / Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by pleep(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
50yr old man because when he toasted your girl she should have said no but she didn't so he is not at fault.
wow dude, are you serious? He's a married man having sex with someone his daughters age.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by 9dynasty(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2011
forget these other advices here- how about if you fu*k your ex's mother,do something mean to the old man's car (like burn it) and as for his daughter take her naked pix and post it on nairaland or better send it to my mail. . don't worry thank me later wink just a brother trying to help a fellow brother out grin grin grin
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by nanidee2(f): 1:10am On Jul 06, 2011
Smh at advice dished out by human beings. sad

@ OP, livdit and Omega24 have given the best advice.

How on earth will u impregnate an innocent girl in order to get back at her father It would have been more honourable for u to have confronted them both when u saw them together, rather than lying low in order to come up with a thought like this.
Do let go of that option. How would you feel in the future, knowing that u brought a child into this world basically to be used as a tool for revenge?
What if that child becomes your only "hope" in the future? (No puns intended).

I'l advice that u look at things in the long run, because at the moment, u seem shortsighted because of the hurt u are going through. It would only get worse if u are not willing to let go.

Btw, Ur username doesn't correspond with some parts of the story (go figure :p)

Ciao
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by HighChief4(m): 2:34am On Jul 06, 2011
@OP Never, I said NEVER go back to that hoe of your ex-gal. That will be sheer suicide, maybe you wont even survive her next attack
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Ivynwa(f): 3:07am On Jul 06, 2011
@Poster
What you are telling us without knowing it is that you came across a certain gutter persons wallowing in the gutter and asking us for the permission to join them in the gutter medley. If wallowing in gutter and stinking miry clay pleases you wallow along but please leave your innocent neighbour's daughter out of it, failure to do so may result in a stink that may swallow you up along with your gutter friends. Ouch!

By the way has anybody told you that a person with that username of yours has a wack mentality? The type of mentality that is brewing all the troubles in our world today, how about saving us the disgrace of that username of yours and also saving your fellow moslems the embarrassment that their brother is filled with such hatred and vindictiveness as you are expressing here. I am wondering who you think you are intimidating here with that username? Excuse us! Mtcheeeeew!
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by jaz(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2011
@ ivynwa. Dont derail the discussion.
@ islamrules. Mi amigo, its simple. Ur girlfriend thinks ur a fool, letting her go free wil affirm that u trully ar a fool. Ravish absolutely whatever is left of her (use con dom) then dump her in the cold like a wet rag. Organize for the man annonymously (have boys beat him black/blue) to score ur point. Leave the daughter out of the equation, she is innocent and its sheer wickedness but if u kinda like her without seeing the father's image in ur head u can enjoy her as she u. After all is said and done forget about the entire episode and keep the details to urself alone ather's image in ur head u can enjoy her as she u. After all is said and done forget about the entire episode and keep the details to urself alone
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Tosinville(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2011
^^Whats this? finish or polish?¿¿
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by andy1(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2011
@op. Chai! My guy no fall my hand oh. Act lyke a true 9ja guy. No let anybody deceive u 4 here. My advice is let d daughter pay for d sins of d father in full. Even bible talk am. As 4 ur gf i beg forgive am then teach am lesson wey she no go forget afta dat u ditch her, if dat baba wan later make noise abt im daughter. Make u teach am korekt lesson.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Tosinville(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2011
^^
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Seun(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2011
Yeah, leave his daughter out of this.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2011
Thank you all for your comments. You all surprised me with your contributions. I even thought I will be getting junks from you people. Thank you nairalanders!

My username "Islamrules" is political, I created it to comment on one post sometimes ago. I dont like to create two account, that is why I use it. I will change it anyways.

@nanidee2,  when I saw her in his car, I confronted her but not both of them because I didnt want to create a scene in the public bcuz its a shame on me. So many people in that area knows us love birds. And my gal was arrogant that day, therefore it may cause a public show "I am a man (Man is maturity and self control)"

And when the whole show happens, you know our society, they will blame the guy, they will support the gal. They may even tag me as a jealous person that I am jobless and monitoring my girlfriend around. You know our society, the man will be blamed. And, I wasnt following her around, I only Jammed them by chance.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by nanidee2(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2011
I still maintain that u let go of the duo. Move on with your life, and forget about all this revenge thingy you are being advised on, because whatever u do today may come back to hunt u, so I suggest u honourably quit the relationship, and walk out with ur head high. Leave them to enjoy themselves.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by upendo98(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2011
^^^
cool cool
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2011
Does this man have only one daughter,
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2011
@doxime, I am not sure cuz, I learnt he has another marriage/family somewhere and he is having grandchildren now
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Ivynwa(f): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
Alright Islamy, sorry about that okay. It's nice you accepted that the username needs changing. If we all go about screaming "paganismrules ", "christianityrules" our world will become a religious mad house as some people already wrongly have as a concept with our innocent sisters and brothers being maimed ad killed as a result of that concept that is just all I have against that. We should be tolerant of one another's religious belief not breathing down on others that ours must dominate all others.

If you read my comment concerning your post what I was indirectly telling you is that you steer away from such people that are messing around and not go down to their levels much more allow them tempt you into committing a sin that may boomerang on you later on. Simply cut connections from that lady and it won't hurt you who she chooses to be sleeping around with, that way your life is clean and free from diseases that she may give you.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
@OP,
1.First of all:Never fall in love.
2.You need to take some form of revenge on your girlfriends sugar daddy:Please string the daughter along and do what a man has got to do,but try not to get her pregnant.However i am scared that with the kind of emotional mindset you have,you might equally end up falling in love with the daughter too!
3.As for your s.lut of a girlfriend,just get rid of her:The sooner the better.
4.Finally I feel you are too young to be restricting your self to one girl.You need to explore,and go out with different women,besides women need competition to function effectively.It is because you kept your faith with this girl,that you are in the quagmire you find yourself in.
Hope you found my advice very useful,cheers.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by forkadict(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
Quote from: islamrules on Yesterday at 04:00:24 PM

I have never  discuss any of my personal issues on nairaland, bcuz based on my experience on this site, at the end of the day, you wont get any answer. What you get is insults and attacks.
But, this issue is burning my heart day-in-day-out.
There is this gal of mine I thought of basing my life on. I deflowered when she was 18 years (2 years ago and I am 25 now). Ever since, we have agreed to nurture our relationship to marriage level. And, we have been trying to keep it.
Last month (Bad Sunday), I caught her red handed with my neighbor who is in his 5o’s Being Intimate with her when his family was away for church service (somebody that is as old as my father and is married with 3 children. One of his children is 18 years old as old as my gal).  I came back from church early and I saw her coming out of their apartment sweating and breathing heavily and with a strange odor coming out of her body (she came to my house when I was in the church, and I was not even expecting her that day. I was shocked to see her in my house without any notice). She was shocked when we met. I quickly sensed what has happened. I called her and she panicked and started rushing to the toilet, I followed her, grasp her hands drag her to my room. And I asked her, but it was too glaring cuz her tight was wet with Fluid dripping from her “blahblah”. (What annoyed me most was they didn’t use condom. Women are reckless; if she gets pregnant she will claim its mine).
She saw my eyes and confessed that the man tricked her (weeping seriously). She gave me a rooster and bull story that, he sent her to buy him a soap and when she came back to deliver the soap that the man descended on her and that she was afraid to shout because of shame and trouble it will cause between me and the man, she promised not to do it again and that she will be careful with him.
Last week, I went to her house to visit her mother, she was’nt at home,I waited for her for 5 hours. I left, when I could no longer wait. On my way home, just a stone throw from her house, I saw her coming out of this man's car joking and laughing with this man (I quickly sensed they are using Hotels or somewhere hidden)
I waited for her and confronted her, she just ignored me. On getting home I saw a text message on my phone telling me "never in my life should I call her again"
I made up my mind and forget about her (It wasnt easy but I did, cuz I had no choice).

Last friday my mother called that she came visiting her, that infact she washed her cloth and did all her Job and since then she has started begging again, still pleading and begging till this time on my facebook, SMS, email.

For the 50 years old man, I have a plan for him. I have toasted her daughter and she has agreed (We were both interested in each other before. In fact she expected me to make the move, but I didnt bcuz we are leaving in the same building, I feel its improper). But now, I will "f*****ck" hell out of her and impregnate her.
If she claims its mine I will reject it but I will admit Being Intimate with her, so that that useless man can feel it too.
But, regarding my gal, I am confused, do I take her back? She is just disgusting to me now…

Your story stinks man. Your girl was 18 yrs old two years ago and shes still 18 yr old last month Howeever, let me give you the benefit of doubt.

'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' The guy forked your 18yr old girlfriend and you plan to fork his 18 yr old daughter. That is a masterplan if i must say.
But he didnt impregnate your girl so do not impregnate his daughter.
Ask your girl for the styles he used to fork her and you use the same styles for his daughter.
This is the only way to pay for an eye with an eye and a tooth with a tooth.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why cant you read the post with your brain and not your cooock.

"Last month (Bad Sunday), I caught her red handed with my neighbor who is in his 5o’s Being Intimate with her when his family was away for church service (somebody that is as old as my father and is married with 3 children. One of his children is 18 years old as old as my gal)."

This is just an hyperbole, and, beside whats the difference between 18 and 20, if you even see the two of them hardly will you know who is older.

The title of the post is "This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only" if you dont have anything to offer, why cant you just by typing "Passing, " no offense in that.

When I say "Matured minds" I mean mentally stable and experienced.

I know its lame posting personal issues here.

Thank you for your contribution, but it doesnt fly.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by kpolli(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
my NL enemy brings a cock n bull story to sell here. . . . .

well let me assume it is true and state its ur fault, u don't deserve to revenge on anyone cos u saw her come out of a man's car like that n she sent u a bad txt. . . n u say u dunno wat to do. . .

thing u shud do is wake up dawg
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
@kpolli, control your hormones, forget about enmity now, contribute something reasonable.
Read the post all over again. "I am planning to revenge, I have not done it". What is my fault there? I dont want to be faulty, that is why I posted it here. Hope your brain is still functional.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by kpolli(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
was the txt message issue b4 her sleeping with the 50yr old?
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
@kpolli, your sense and skill of comprehension is an inspiration to us all
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by kpolli(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
not answered my question yet
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by ShyOne(f): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ poster

i feel that she has lost faith in "marriage" with you

you deflowered her, but didn't marry her and it is now 2 years gone by

Ask her to marry you and see if her behavior changes to being loyal to you

"I read this here your post" some days ago and withheld my tongue so your words could marinate in me

it is my firm belief that she wanted you as husband

she is now seeing her vjj as non-virgin and seeing herself as non-wife material to other men because you had her virginity

the more time passes the more it is becoming transparent to her "in her mind" that she will have problems marrying because of the taught "virgin wife" syndrome around her

"call me crazy" - but it appears that it is dawning on her more and more that her vjj is cash register opportunity - since husband in her young mind is "out of the question" because the deflowering didn't lead down the path that most girls are led to believe that it will lead to, which is the bridal alter

i believe that your answer lies in asking her to be your wife and being serious about it

that's my 2 cents - i could be wrong - but what harm is there in your taking that route?

you sound very angry and upset - which tells me that you love this girl - what do you have to lose by asking for her hand in marriage to her family and to her?
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

@ poster

"I read this here your post" some days ago and withheld my tongue so your words could marinate in me

she is now seeing her vjj as non-virgin and seeing herself as non-wife material to other men because you had her virginity

the more time passes the more it is becoming transparent to her "in her mind" that she will have problems marrying because of the taught "virgin wife" syndrome around her

"call me crazy" - but it appears that it is dawning on her more and more that her vjj is cash register opportunity - since husband in her young mind is "out of the question" because the deflowering didn't lead down the path that most girls are led to believe that it will lead to, which is the bridal alter

i believe that your answer lies in asking her to be your wife and being serious about it

that's my 2 cents - i could be wrong - but what harm is there in your taking that route?

you sound very angry and upset - which tells me that you love this girl - what do you have to lose by asking for her hand in marriage to her family and to her?

After the girl slept with a 50 year old sugar daddy,with a daughter her age?
What kind of advice is this?
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by BABE3: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

@ poster

Interesting spin.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Exponental(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
If u are ready 2 share ur lady wit anoda man, accept her apologies 4 as long as she keeps tendering dm.
Ur neighbor is nt @ fault, ladies decides who goes in, dat's y falseful entry, called rape is a criminal offence.
If he raped her, sue him but if not, blame ur girl.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by kpolli(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

@ poster

u first ask if she is ready to marry b4 u say she wasn't feeling he wud marry her. . .

plus its with a 50yr old dude. . . .

thats unacceptable
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by ShyOne(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
In America we say "Put Up or Shut Up" - very well known phrase

Meaning "put your money on the table or close your mouth"

@ Rich - I am not looking at who or how many she slept with - that is not for me to speak on - I didn't sleep with her, she isn't my woman - he slept with her

I was just "feeling her thought" - that's all

I am not giving him advice - I am telling him what I am sensing - he doesn't have to marry her

I think that he should still ask her to marry him - I think he will see a difference - if he cannot get over the fact that she slept with another man, he can call off the wedding.

But here's my thought - why has 2 years elapsed and he hasn't asked for her hand?  Why?  He asked and received her vjj and now he is upset that someone else got it too?

That's what I don't understand.  If he wants it for him and only him - and loves her so much that he is upset - then make her an honest woman by marrying her.

He has outlined in one of his posts that he didn't want to make a scene and he spoke with her alone - so he obviously knows etiquette and how it makes him look to others if he overreacts in public.

How do you think she "feels she looks to him and to herself" after giving away her virginity - As a young girl - how do you think she is feeling knowing that she is no longer a virgin and 2 years have passed - he is older than her and knows better.  What is she to him just a phuckmate?  Get inside of her head.  I bet $$$$ those thoughts are swirling around in there----and she is young as well?  She is REALLY INSECURE and wondering about her future.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

In America we say "Put Up or Shut Up" - very well known phrase

Meaning "put your money on the table or close your mouth"

@ Rich - I am not looking at who or how many she slept with - that is not for me to speak on - I didn't sleep with her, she isn't my woman - he slept with her

I was just "feeling her thought" - that's all

I am not giving him advice - I am telling him what I am sensing - he doesn't have to marry her

I think that he should still ask her to marry him - I think he will see a difference - if he cannot get over the fact that she slept with another man, he can call off the wedding.

But here's my thought - why has 2 years elapsed and he hasn't asked for her hand?  Why?  He asked and received her vjj and now he is upset that someone else got it too?

That's what I don't understand.  If he wants it for him and only him - and loves her so much that he is upset - then make her an honest woman by marrying her.

He has outlined in one of his posts that he didn't want to make a scene and he spoke with her alone - so he obviously knows etiquette and how it makes him look to others if he overreacts in public.

As a young girl - how do you think she is feeling knowing that she is no longer a virgin and 2 years have passed - he is older than her and knows better.  What is she to him just a phuckmate?  Get inside of her head.  I bet $$$$ those thoughts are swirling around in there----and she is young as well?  She is REALLY INSECURE and wondering about her future.

Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Yankee01: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
doxime:

Does this man have only one daughter,
Why are u asking? want one of the man's daughter too? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Night Bruhaha / Why I May Never Stop Masturbating / Another Extremely Busty Lady Spotted At Wedding Of Couple Who Gave Out Cars (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.