Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only (4540 Views)

For Matured Mind Only. / Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
I have never discuss any of my personal issues on nairaland, bcuz based on my experience on this site, at the end of the day, you wont get any answer. What you get is insults and attacks.
But, this issue is burning my heart day-in-day-out.
There is this gal of mine I thought of basing my life on. I deflowered when she was 18 years (2 years ago and I am 25 now). Ever since, we have agreed to nurture our relationship to marriage level. And, we have been trying to keep it.
Last month (Bad Sunday), I caught her red handed with my neighbor who is in his 5o’s having sex with her when his family was away for church service (somebody that is as old as my father and is married with 3 children. One of his children is 18 years old as old as my gal). I came back from church early and I saw her coming out of their apartment sweating and breathing heavily and with a strange odor coming out of her body (she came to my house when I was in the church, and I was not even expecting her that day. I was shocked to see her in my house without any notice). She was shocked when we met. I quickly sensed what has happened. I called her and she panicked and started rushing to the toilet, I followed her, grasp her hands drag her to my room. And I asked her, but it was too glaring cuz her tight was wet with sperm dripping from her “blahblah”. (What annoyed me most was they didn’t use condom. Women are reckless; if she gets pregnant she will claim its mine).
She saw my eyes and confessed that the man tricked her (weeping seriously). She gave me a cock and bull story that, he sent her to buy him a soap and when she came back to deliver the soap that the man descended on her and that she was afraid to shout because of shame and trouble it will cause between me and the man, she promised not to do it again and that she will be careful with him.
Last week, I went to her house to visit her mother, she was’nt at home,I waited for her for 5 hours. I left, when I could no longer wait. On my way home, just a stone throw from her house, I saw her coming out of this man's car joking and laughing with this man (I quickly sensed they are using Hotels or somewhere hidden)
I waited for her and confronted her, she just ignored me. On getting home I saw a text message on my phone telling me "never in my life should I call her again"
I made up my mind and forget about her (It wasnt easy but I did, cuz I had no choice).

Last friday my mother called that she came visiting her, that infact she washed her cloth and did all her Job and since then she has started begging again, still pleading and begging till this time on my facebook, SMS, email.

For the 50 years old man, I have a plan for him. I have toasted her daughter and she has agreed (We were both interested in each other before. In fact she expected me to make the move, but I didnt bcuz we are leaving in the same building, I feel its improper). But now, I will "f*****ck" hell out of her and impregnate her.
If she claims its mine I will reject it but I will admit having sex with her, so that that useless man can feel it too.
But, regarding my gal, I am confused, do I take her back? She is just disgusting to me now…
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by iice(f): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
The daughter is innocent in this. Haba, take it easy. She no suppose bear the sins of her father na.
As for your ex. . .forget am. Not worth the stress.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
iice:

The daughter is innocent in this. Haba, take it easy. She no suppose bear the sins of her father na.
As for your ex. . .forget am. Not worth the stress.

Seconded. . . Best Advice  wink
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Odunnu: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
Leave that girl alone- both girls actually. Its not worth it.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Excelboi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
Kai, yawa don gas
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by iyatrustee(f): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
islamrules:

I have never discuss any of my personal issues on nairaland, bcuz based on my experience on this site, at the end of the day, you wont get any answer. What you get is insults and attacks.
There is this gal of mine I thought of basing my life on. I deflowered when she was 18 years (2 years ago and I am 25 now). Ever since, we have agreed to nurture our relationship to marriage level. And, we have been trying to keep it.
Last month (Bad Sunday), I caught her red handed with my neighbor who is in his 5o’s Being Intimate with her when his family was away for church service (somebody that is as old as my father and is married with 3 children. One of his children is 18 years old as old as my gal). I came back from church early and I saw her coming out of their apartment sweating and breathing heavily and with a strange odor coming out of her body (she came to my house when I was in the church, and I was not even expecting her that day. I was shocked to see her in my house without any notice). She was shocked when we met. I quickly sensed what has happened. I called her and she panicked and started rushing to the toilet, I followed her, grasp her hands drag her to my room. And I asked her, but it was too glaring cuz her tight was wet with Fluid dripping from her “blahblah”. (What annoyed me most was they didn’t use condom. Women are reckless; if she gets pregnant she will claim its mine).
She saw my eyes and confessed that the man tricked her (weeping seriously). She gave me a rooster and bull story that, he sent her to buy him a soap and when she came back to deliver the soap that the man descended on her and that she was afraid to shout because of shame and trouble it will cause between me and the man, she promised not to do it again and that she will be careful with him.
Last week, I went to her house to visit her mother, she was’nt at home,I waited for her for 5 hours. I left, when I could no longer wait. On my way home, just a stone throw from her house, I saw her coming out of this man's car joking and laughing with this man (I quickly sensed they are using Hotels or somewhere hidden)
I waited for her and confronted her, she just ignored me. On getting home I saw a text message on my phone telling me "never in my life should I call her again"
I made up my mind and forget about her (It wasnt easy but I did, cuz I had no choice).

Last friday my mother called that she came visiting her, that infact she washed her cloth and did all her Job and since then she has started begging again, still pleading and begging till this time on my facebook, SMS, email.

For the 50 years old man, I have a plan for him. I have toasted her daughter and she has agreed (We were both interested in each other before. In fact she expected me to make the move, but I didnt bcuz we are leaving in the same building, I feel its improper). But now, I will "f*****ck" hell out of her and impregnate her.
If she claims its mine I will reject it but I will admit Being Intimate with her, so that that useless man can feel it too.
But, regarding my gal, I am confused, do I take her back? She is just disgusting to me now…

na marathon she do? could it be that the man trully violated her cos i dont see why someone would be sweating and breathing heavily just cos she had s.ex except that she had strugled physically
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Tosinville(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
OP, act as if you've forgiven her & fcukk her till her punny for a month & drop her azz like a hot potato to look for a better girl.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by pleep(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2011
Your plan for revenge is great, but I really hope you don't do it. That girl in innocent.

Just beat the 50 yr old freak up, then key his car if you have too, but don't impregnate an innocent girls just because of her father.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by koolkamzzy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
Tosinville:

OP, act as if you've forgiven her & fcukk her till her punny for a month & drop her azz like a hot potato to look for a better girl.

yOU JUST TOOK DAT OUT OF MA MOUTH

Tosinville:

Moreso, if it possible to fcukk that 50yrs old agbaya's  daughter pls do for him to realize how pathetic it is when tricking another man's daughter into his room 4 fun, as a matter of fact judgement is here on earth b4 heaven.

nA LEAVE THE INNOCENT GURL OUTA DIS
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
Ofcus the gal is innocent. Infact i am pretending to have feelings for her (and she is buying it big time) even though its for revenge sake.
May be I should just leave her alone (she is even sending love messages to me). She agreed to sneak into my room come next saturday.
I am pitying her now, based on comment here
She should not be caught in a cross-fire
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
And beside I dont believe my gal is innocent. I saw her in his car after that incident
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Tosinville(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
Koolkamzzy

Man, i feel you but the devil just want to punish that old agbaya too thats why he allow his daughter to accept the poster proposal cos if not she wouldn't hv found him attractive to her.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by UyiIredia(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
please o ! pity the girl o ! abeg ! don't let her father's sins get to you ! you migh not even be able to handle the repercussions. As for your babe, that one na tori we i neva sabi ! Does she seem sincere to you ? Does she seem serious about turning over a new leaf ? no man wants a LovePeddler as a girlfriend, talkless of a wife ?
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Uyi Iredia, Repercussion ? I have made up my mind that if she get pregnant, I will claim making love to her but not the ownership of the pregnancy. If the man is too troublesome, I will CHALLENGE him in the presence of his wife and family about his reckless act.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by idtop: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
UHN!Anyway u angry cos u love da Girl.I will advice u 2 quit da Girl,buh for da Daughter of da man,u see, "wot goes around will surely comes around".Just b ursef my brother and continue a fresh life.God has a gud package 4 u n da future.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by african1(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
islamrules:

@Uyi Iredia, Repercussion ? I have made up my mind that if she get pregnant, I will claim making love to her but not the ownership of the pregnancy. If the man is too troublesome, I will CHALLENGE him in the presence of his wife and family about his reckless act.
^^^ Okay then what happens when the baby is born? Are you going to ignore the child knowing its your own flesh and blood?
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
@african1, Yeah right. I never thought of that. The case is just complex for me. I am tired trying to phantom it
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Badesh(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
Guy, this story line seem like those available off the shelf in Nollywood but nonetheless, you may wish to set the "upcoming LovePeddler" of a girlfriend free so she can have more fun with the old fool while you concentrate your energy on his daughter's backside. That way, you will surely make good the adage "he that lives by the sword"!!!!!!.

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Tosinville(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Badesh, does this sound nollywood ? If yes give me the title of the movie so i can watch it and see how it concludes, may be this will help think.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by BABE3: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
islamrules:

Badesh, does this sound nollywood ? If yes give me the title of the movie so i can watch it and see how it concludes, may be this will help think.

Wicked Lovers ---staring Jim iyke $ Gene.

@Topic: Move to another area. Forget "your" girl. Don't pull any stunts with the old man's daughter.

Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by nawfia(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
@OP,
Don't allow comments on nairaland to sway you, bleep the old hag's daughter, in fact do it after taking a combination of alomo and power horse, no just slack for this matter, ph, uck ur damn conscience, afterall na person daughter the old guy bleep, an eye for an eye, and don't come here and tell us you had a change of mind,
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by islamrules(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
BABE!, are you serious about the title of the movie or ur just kidding me. I actually need one.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by BABE3: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
islamrules:

BABE!, are you serious about the title of the movie or your just kidding me. I actually need one.

Wait o---Dude are you serious? You want to use Nollywood to solve your problem? A problem as fantastic as this?
Nollywood movies are wack you know. They are unrealistic and they never have a sensible, realistic ending.

I don't advice you to use Hollywood either---their sugar-coating is too much and their culture doesn't match our's.

I think you should go for Bollywood. They have some nice flicks.

Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by star4(f): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
While I agree that revenge is sweet, you have done no wrong.
Walk away with your head held high, and definitely leave the daughter alone. Good luck!
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by tosyne007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
am kinda surprised that u r still contemplating of taking back that two-faced b1tch afta all she's done.  shocked it's appalling. someone who had unprotected sex with some agbaya!!!

dont u value ur life? moreova she told u not to call her and now she's back begging for ur love. wat assurance av u got that she wont follow the next available sugar daddy? na wa for u oooo. a real dude would av moved on ever since and for some who told u to sleep with her again and again, how disgusting that is!!! she aint worth it bro.

and for d innocent gal, like most people said, leave her out of this. BTW, u could start somtin real wit her if u want and wat a better way to spite the b1tch!!! give it some thought bro.

all da best.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by satani22: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
Later some pple will criticize us for being single. Women are heartless, cruel and promiscuous

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706036.0.html
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by coogar: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
islamrules:

I have never  discuss any of my personal issues on nairaland, bcuz based on my experience on this site, at the end of the day, you wont get any answer. What you get is insults and attacks.
Last month (Bad Sunday), I caught her red handed with my neighbor who is in his 5o’s Being Intimate with her when his family was away for church service (somebody that is as old as my father and is married with 3 children. One of his children is 18 years old as old as my gal).  I came back from church early and I saw her coming out of their apartment sweating and breathing heavily and with a strange odor coming out of her body (she came to my house when I was in the church, and I was not even expecting her that day. I was shocked to see her in my house without any notice). She was shocked when we met. I quickly sensed what has happened. I called her and she panicked and started rushing to the toilet, I followed her, grasp her hands drag her to my room. And I asked her, but it was too glaring cuz her tight was wet with Fluid dripping from her “blahblah”. (What annoyed me most was they didn’t use condom. Women are reckless; if she gets pregnant she will claim its mine).
She saw my eyes and confessed that the man tricked her (weeping seriously). She gave me a rooster and bull story that, he sent her to buy him a soap and when she came back to deliver the soap that the man descended on her and that she was afraid to shout because of shame and trouble it will cause between me and the man, she promised not to do it again and that she will be careful with him.

If she claims its mine I will reject it but I will admit Being Intimate with her, so that that useless man can feel it too.

seduce the old man's daughter - impregnate her if possible
dump your girlfriend - send her a dead foetus on the next valentine's day.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! THE MAN NACK UR FUTURE WIFE APKAKO?? shocked shocked shocked shocked THIS IS WHAT I CALL TERRY G
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by livedit(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
Forgive them and LET IT GO! What's the point of contemplating revenge? Is it actually going to change anything? Only thing it's going to show you being just as low, conniving and ignorant as the both of them are. That old man didn't do nothing your girlfriend didn't allow him to do. Yes, it was wrong for him to be sleeping with someone else who's not his spouse. You let him reap what he sewed. But why go jump into the lake of fire with them? I know you feel completely disrespected, betrayed and hurt. But to contemplate to use and mistreat and sleep with his daughter whom have no idea what kind of father she has, is completely wrong. And you two will reap what you sew! Eventually that man's wife will find about his infidelity.

You have every right to be angry and upset. You were wronged in this. That's true, but don't damned yourself because of them. Like the others said, SHE IS NOT WORTH IT! Tell your ex to kick rocks and move on with your life! Trust me, she is not worth it. Don't lower yourself to them. Your BEST revenge is to forgive her, let her go and move on and find someone who has dignity, self respect and will be loyal and faithful to you and only you! Neither one of them is worth a bead of sweat off your brow. Let it go brotha.
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
Your quest for vengence is encouraging. A lot of guys can read your story and be inspired because I have always said if your girl cheats on you go after her mum but don't get the girl pregnant just nack her very well and make sure your girl knows that you  are nacking the man's daugther. Revenge is a sweet thing almost as sweet as punny
Re: This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only by omega25red(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
poster

The person to blame here is your ex girlfriend. You and us all know she wasn't forced to sleep with the man. you even saw her coming from his car and you hide like a punk instead of you to confront them both. You need to leave both girls alone. Leave your ex girl because she is not trust worthy and the man's daugther because she knows nothing of the issue. You shouldn't even do anything to the 50yr old man because when he toasted your girl she should have said no but she didn't so he is not at fault.

Blame your ex for everything and tell your mum about what she did so she wont let her in her house anymore. Her azz is probably pregnant and now she is looking to put it on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Guys Think About During Shower Sex And May Not Tell You / Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside / Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.