Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. (461 Views)

My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date / For Those Who Haven't Had Sex Since January Up Until Now, How Did U Do It? / I Have Had Sex With Only 20 Men Since January 2021,lady With Oversize Melon -vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by yinkaOdutuyo: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
I work with a furniture firm as a furniture maker which I get paid at the end of the month and I also collect and do works on my own.

But the bothering issue is that since January my company have never receive any single work.

My company have being doing so many advertisements and others to generate sales, but all not yielding results.

We were paid salary in January and we also collected our salary for February.

February was the last month we were paid salary and we were even paid late.

March salary we've not receive, talkless of receiving April salary. because till now we have not make any sales.

But what bothers me alot is that even me myself since January have not collect any single personal work of which at least I'll use to survive and I have a family.

To the elders in the house is this normal or need spiritual attentions??
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by ezugegere(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
The economy is not smiling. God will help us

2 Likes

Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by Ajens1991: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just be prayerful... And remain positive.. it will get better... Furniture purchases are at the highest from 2nd quarter of the year...
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by MrSensor(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP, it's time for you to start your own capentry business. Be patience
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
March salary we've not receive, talkless of receiving April salary.

march salary hasnt been paid but you are eyeing April salary, lol?!
BTW; how can you expect to receive April salary on the 7th of April?!?!?!?!?!?
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by yuping(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
undecided na who eat or want eat go sit down for couch, my brother Nigeria is happening to you and your company.
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by BigRocky: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bro the economy is telling on everyone.your company and you is okay and nothing is spiritual in this case.

Nigerians now just want to eat and nothing more
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by BigRocky: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
yuping:
undecided na who eat or want eat go sit down for couch, my brother Nigeria is happening to you and your company.

U nailed it man.
Re: Since January Till Now My Company Have Not Receive Any Work And Me Too. by SmartPolician: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari has destroyed the country. I wonder where all the money that makes goes to.... perhaps a private pocket? That's because money is not circulating and people on the streets are terribly complaining.

OP, I think you should start word-of-mouth marketing. Visit small stores, supermarkets and malls to share fliers and tell people what you do. Despite the economic situation of the country being abysmal, you cannot afford to give up. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry / . / 5 Things In Women That Attract Men Like A Magnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.