Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry (460 Views)

Am New Here ! I Need A True Loving ! I'm Based In USA. / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by immortalcrown(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
My search for a true-loving spouse is accompanied by a quest for riches. Poverty hinders expression of true love. A hungry wife may not always have the strength to maintain the home. A man troubled by hunger or poverty may not always remember romance. Hungry children can behave like unfortunate maids in their own parents' houses. You are unhappy when you can't provide the material needs of your loved one, and the loved one may not understand that you truly care. This is why a man that truly loves a woman hardly succeeds in getting her without money. True love is not about money. But true love may not germinate without money. Poverty jeopardizes many chances of true love.

I know good characters and good understanding build and sustain true love. But good character and good understanding without money are like a sound vehicle on a rough road, the movement can never be smooth, even if the driver is an expert. God, bless me with true love and riches. If the riches can't come through me, let it come through my wife. It will still serve its purpose even if it comes through my wife. A good wife remains good, whether richer or poorer than her husband. A bad wife remains bad, whether richer or poorer than her husband. I am not among men who believe that having a rich wife is bad. Does Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala's husband consider his marriage bad? �

There are many proofs that money aids the expression of true love. A poor faithful husband might be faithful because he doesn't have money to flirt with other women. When a poor wife cheats, it is difficult to tell if she does it because of money or because of sexual pleasure. A poor wife can be faithful because she is not well-kept enough to attract men. A rich man that truly loves his wife will always come home early or go to clubs with the wife, instead of sleeping with prostitutes in hotels in the name of business meetings. A rich or well-funded wife that does not truly love her husband will give most of her attention to electronic gadgets, friends and fashion, or even use the money to become a sugar mummy to young boys. But a rich or well-funded wife that truly loves her husband will always yawn for his presence.

It is difficult for you to fully enjoy yourself when you lack money. Then, imagine how more difficult it will be for another person, especially of opposite sex, to fully enjoy you or give you joy when both of you are poor. Don't misunderstand me. I do not mean respect depends on money. I respect both the rich and the poor. All I mean is money lubricates love and happiness.

But I DO NOT support ill-gotten money oh!

1 Like

Re: My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Novel writer oo. grin

1 Like

Re: My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by schoolboymatt(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
men dey suffer o
Re: My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by Jeon(f): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
Novel writer oo. grin
SIMP angry

3 Likes

Re: My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
you are confused about what true love is therefore this is the reason why you cant find it. poverty has nothing to do with finding true love!

a hungry wife may not have the strength to maintain a house but that has nothing to do with the true love she has for her husband, same with a troubled hungry man. as much as its understandable to be upset if you cant provide proper care to your loved ones, that in no way will diminish the love THEY have for you (and vice versa). a person whose love disappear the minute you cant provide for them, never truly loved you....because a loving partner would be by your side to support you and help you getting through these difficult time.

again, MONEY is irrelevant to true love....sadly, many deluded lazy good for nothing goldigging people out there will use love/money in the same sentence, as if they were related and/or use the idea of love to enrich themselves! if the love of your partner is driven by your ability to provide money, then that is NOT love!

i think you put so much value on money that you have forgotten the meaning of LOVE!

1 Like

Re: My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by VictorUSA(m): 5:31am On Apr 19, 2022
I just can't figure out why one would waste his time trying so hard to get something as useless as a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Search For A True-loving Girl To Marry by fikayormi(m): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Bullshit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin / Man Accused For The Abduction Of A Lady He Met On Facebook / Tenant Caught On Tape Bedding Landlord’s Wife – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.