Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

*the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying (1070 Views)

Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me / Every Pussy Has It Dick Size, Know This. / If Your Dick Is Naturally Small, Don't Injure Yourself Trying To Please A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by house10s2: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
*The pussy has no end, don't kill yourself trying to push in... Where your dick end is the middle of another persons dick grin*
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
you are suffering from low self esteem if you are worrying about the length of another dude's dikc while mounting a toto.... just enjoy the toto and be quiet there... MUMU!!!!

2 Likes

Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by house10s2: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are suffering from low self esteem if you are worrying about the length of another dude's dikc while mounting a toto.... just enjoy the toto and be quiet there... MUMU!!!!
wow wat a slowpoke u are, if u can't read plz move on, ode.
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by theyblog: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
yes ohhh u are right, u can't come join d he died @ war lol
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by theyblog: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
only poor fools like u will die inside
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by Daniel7543: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
My own is that, I can't even remember the last time I fvcked a very tight KUKUNASE.

Our girls are moving around with boreholes. So sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
house10s2:
wow wat a slowpoke u are, if u can't read plz move on, ode.
theyblog:
only poor fools like u will die inside

see these children!!!! by their reply, you shall know them.....
dont blame a biatch for having a wide toto, you insecure low self esteem small dikc yeye mumu... blame yourself for having a small tiny baby dikc instead of trying to blame the toto for being too big FOR YOU... just comot and let big boys handle that toto properly!

so you think these women got wide toto by fukcing small dikcs mumus like una?!?

1 Like

Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by house10s2: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

see these children!!!! by their reply, you shall know them.....
dont blame a biatch for having a wide toto, you insecure low self esteem small dikc yeye mumu... blame yourself for having a small tiny baby dikc instead of trying to blame the toto for being too big FOR YOU... just comot and let big boys handle that toto properly!

so you think these women got wide toto by fukcing small dikcs mumus like una?!?
lol u funny fuk monkeys are in the house typing feeling funking, u need a banana
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
house10s2:
lol u funny fuk monkeys are in the house typing feeling funking, u need a banana

you mumu...1st you say that another man's dikc is twice the size of yours bla bla bla, and now you are upset because i told you step away and let that big dikc broda handle that babe, while you baby dikc mumus can cry in silence on NL.

1 Like

Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by house10s2: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you mumu...1st you say that another man's dikc is twice the size of yours bla bla bla, and now you are upset because i told you step away and let that big dikc broda handle that babe, while you baby dikc mumus can cry in silence on NL.
damn u b slowpoke i swear
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by Rickmann: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
My own is that, I can't even remember the last time I fvcked a very tight KUKUNASE.

Our girls are moving around with boreholes. So sad sad sad

I swear bro..
Na pipeline all of them dey carry these days.
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by shox(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you’re really giving these small boys hot hot.
May God continue to enrich you with more vawulence

1 Like

Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by recieve(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Funny and sh*t thread.
Re: *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying by theyblog: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
shox:
you’re really giving these small boys hot hot.
May God continue to enrich you with more vawulence
wats hot hot, fuking homo

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / JHS 1 Student Sucks Her Teacher's Dick In Class, Gives Him Smooth Ride In Front / Please Where's Nwamaikpe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.