Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term (31456 Views)

El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by slimanyd: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=DoctorDree post=111743298][/quote]

U no go see am nah. Cos blind man sef see GSM handiwork In all sectors in Oyo state. Watch as those gullible apc will want Ogun and imo governors to be re elected but won't want seyi to be re elected. They are bunch of fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Flier: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
He will probably win but he need to work on Suburbs,they are seriously suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by ityP(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
trutharena:
Where are the visible achievements? Is that the mediocre jobs other states governors are doing?

Clowns.

Tinubu urchins and progress na enemies. Same reason they voted Buhari. It's like you people look at all the contestants in an election and vote for the one that's an idiot grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Tinubuadvocate: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Instead to concentrate on his wishful ambition he much more focused on OYO.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by ityP(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
obedugo:
No doubt its a landslide victory for GSM ... Watch how cursed Tinubu urchins win try to paint it black now

One idiot up has already done so grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by slimanyd: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
ityP:

Tinubu urchins and progress na enemies. Same reason they voted Buhari. It's like you people look at all the contestants in an election and vote for the one that's an idiot grin.

Lol. That's there trademark. Funny enough . he no dey leave Ibadan if you ask him .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Carlyboi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Audio governor!on the back of him being a populist governor,while been great at Propaganda he most likely would get a second term...by a large margin?the Mr must be talking from his ass lol

Seyi Makinde is overhyped he’s nothing special as an administrator..Nigerians are so impressionable as far as politicians are concerned so they celebrate the barest minimum...he’s not,bad he’s simply average and not exceptional.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by duro4chang(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
I have been hearing Makinde is working but when I asked them what he did I have not been able to get good answer. Somebody said he was paying salaries regularly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by ityP(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
slimanyd:

U no go see am nah. Cos blind man sef see GSM handiwork In all sectors in Oyo state. Watch as those gullible apc will want Ogun and imo governors to be re elected but won't want seyi to be re elected. They are bunch of fools.

The criteria to join APC is to have your brains out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by safariman(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Not owing salaries is his greatest achievement?? So we need to vote GSM for a second term. The sad part is there is no capable opponent, Adelabu is a weak candidate
timwudz:
He sure will win by the grace of God. Man no dey owe salary compared to one dead fool owning pensioners because they didn't vote him
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by SarkinYarki: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Makinde will be lead Nigeria before Jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Alajiki(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
obedugo:
No doubt its a landslide victory for GSM ... Watch how cursed Tinubu urchins will try to paint it black now

Anamu! Do you live in Oyo State?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
yuzjet:
FTC!!!!!

Ọmọ².

Then to the main topic, Dapo has performed below par. Just like everything that has to do with APC since their inceptions.

I hope you are elected, because something must replace this APC.

Unfortunately for showunmi, the position is still in the zone of ogun East Senatorial district.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by yuzjet(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Unfortunately for showunmi, the position is still in the zone of ogun East Senatorial district.

Yea. We should just see how it span out.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by unitysheart(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chief Segun Sowunmi of Kegites Club International, Ilya du Lagoon.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by trutharena: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
safariman:
I tire ooo... Birds of the same feather fly together. His counterpart are building new airports, good roads, flyovers to ease traffic congestions.
GSM claim to fame is that he pays salaries on time. What a shame.

A big shame my brother.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Mooh247: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Same way Tinubu will cruise to victory as president of Iragbiji Town Union

Dry.....

You are not funny

Please grow up
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by obedugo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Alajiki:

Anamu! Do you live in Oyo State?
i dont talk with people that dont travel.... So go and get sniper .... S wine
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Tareq1105: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Carlyboi:
Audio governor!on the back of him being a populist governor,while been great at Propaganda he most likely would get a second term...by a large margin?the Mr must be talking from his ass lol

Seyi Makinde is overhyped he’s nothing special as an administrator..Nigerians are so impressionable as far as politicians are concerned so they celebrate the barest minimum...he’s not,bad he’s simply average and not exceptional.

Meanwhile we told those PDP miscreants that Umahi and Ayade could not be removed on account of defection they were shouting here. Now they've been humbled.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Mooh247: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
duro4chang:
I have been hearing Makinde is working but when I asked them what he did I have not been able to get good answer. Somebody said he was paying salaries regularly.

Are you minding them

4 years it's still stories after stories... Obiano and Dave Umahi built airport from scratch, Ameachi built railway Linking 3 state... Same four years span. Even Wike built bridges

But Makinde ask what he did they start giving filmsy story as if no be Oyo State person dey

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Damzy101(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nopent22:
Makinde is overated

If you're not living in Oyo State, you don't have to conclude!
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Babaibe: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
makinde , auxilliary God father
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by DimIsaac10(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Una think say to renovate stadium come bring dem Atiku to commission am easy abi?.
� � � � �...
It's only in Africa that to pay workers salary na achievements � �
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Ellasure: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
He will surely win. He has performed well and people living in Oyo State Nigeria have recognised good works.

Virtually every department of government that he has opened up or recreated has been copied in other states looking for good examples to follow.

You want me to name those departments, ask Buhari because he is the number one fan of GSM Oluomo of Yoruba people.

Second term approved. Mind you, he is not among those repeating classes because first term failed. He is promoted. Lo ba tan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Alajiki(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
obedugo:
i dont talk with people that dont travel.... So go and get sniper .... S wine

Yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh...I ton't talt to teotle vwho ton't tyatle.

See as he open mouth like agbari Ojukwu blabbing gibberish. I lived in Enugu and was also in Anambra, Imo and Abia for several months. So, I can tell you more about the potopoto Republic of Afghaneastern more than you can about Afonja land.

Eleribuu

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Carlyboi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Meanwhile we told those PDP miscreants that Umahi and Ayade could not be removed on account of defection they were shouting here. Now they've been humbled.

I don’t even care much bout those two parties but If I were to pick I’d go with APC between the two...I’m not into partisan politics so I criticize any ineffective and incompetent politician or administrator out there irrespective of their party...I’m not a political jobber so I owe no my support or loyalty.

With that being said don’t really have much against Makinde he’s alright I’m not just a fan and I’m not impressed with his performance so far...my grouse is with unending praise and hype,the Propaganda he’s just average he’s not some special breed like they’re making him out to be...he’s not inventive or innovative too I haven’t seen anything groundbreaking so far from him and that’s me being honest.I expected much more especially for his relentless effort in getting the governorship seat,he looked unprepared for the job and didn’t hit the ground running.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by obedugo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Alajiki:

Yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh...I ton't talt to teotle vwho ton't tyatle.

See as he open mouth like agbari Ojukwu blabbing gibberish. I lived in Enugu and was also in Anambra, Imo and Abia for several months. So, I can tell you more about the potopoto Republic of Afghaneastern more than you can about Afonja land.

Eleribuu
Ezi i've been to all sadwaste states lived and done transactions there am still in Eko , let me tell you GSM has done a very wonderful job forget media hype and so on ... If you where in Oyo last 5years and now you'll stop disgracing your useless generation. Akpa amu oke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Dry.....

You are not funny

Please grow up

Who is this rat running around my feet?
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Fatbam003: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
timwudz:
He sure will win by the grace of God. Man no dey owe salary compared to one dead fool owning pensioners because they didn't vote him
oga calm down na his first tenure be dis
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by MT: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
timwudz:

Payment of salaries, which is statutory is now an achievement in your book. Only in Nigeria!. Before you rush to tell me some ex governors did not pay on time, that shows the quality of leadership that we are facing as a country.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
timwudz:

Let me educate people like you

Adebayo Alao Akala did 1 term in office as elected governor of Oyo state & I will list his achievements for you

✓ He established Oyo state College of Agriculture Igbo Ora. The school is still functional till today. It brings about more development to Igbo Ora, it brings about employment opportunity to the people of Igbo Ora & those outside Igbo Ora

✓ Lautech Teaching Hospital Ogbomosho. It brings about more visitors to Ogbomosho who travels from different part of the country to get treated at affordable rate with modern medical equipments. The hospital is still functional till today. The hospital has MRI & CT scan machine. 24/7 ambulance services & self oxygen plant in the hospital

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala constructed many roads which he started from scratch & even dualized Manu roads across the state

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala pays workers salaries as and when due so her didn't owe workers salaries

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala did streetlight across the state

✓ Adebayo Alao Akala purchased lots of taxi for ease of movement for the people of Oyo state

Carefully looking at Adebayo Alao Akala projects, he provide basic amenities to make life easier for people. He established schools for the people of the state to become more educated & to improve agriculture in the state thereby brings about more employment opportunities. He employed both medical & non medical staff at teaching hospital.

Now, please mention Mr Seyi Makinde projects that can match Akala own

Mind you, the money allocated to Adebayo Alao Akala during his time as governor is not up to what Mr Makinde has gotten so far. The loan took so far by Mr Makinde is very much more than what Adebayo Akala took during his time. It's not on record that Adebayo Alao Akala sold lots of government properties but Mr Makinde grabbed many government lands which he has converted to expensive estate where lands sold for 40million Naira per plot e.g because staff quarters converted to Lere Adigun estate where a plot of land sold for 40million Naira. Government land after Ibadan tollgate on Lagos road which was tagged Senator Ladoja estate etc

In conclusion, Seyi Makinde is nothing but overhyped useless governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes / Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.