Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,916 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? (487 Views)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Apr 08, 2022
A man with a fake profile adding females on Facebook including my friends and asking for money…
Re: A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by house10s2: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2022
wat should we do
Re: A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by Kobicove(m): 4:16am On Apr 08, 2022
mamagee3:
A man with a fake profile adding females on Facebook including my friends and asking for money…

In the first instance why did you accept a friend request from someone you don't know? undecided
Re: A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by chukwuibuipob: 4:29am On Apr 08, 2022
undecided block him.Simple
Re: A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by mamagee3(f): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Kobicove:

In the first instance why did you accept a friend request from someone you don't know? undecided
I did not add him…

He sent me a friend request and then I checked his profile and saw what he was doing.
Re: A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by Johnny147147: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2022
mamagee3:

I did not add him…

He sent me a friend request and then I checked his profile and saw what he was doing.

So, what do u want us to do now?
Re: A Man With Fake Profile Adding Females On Facebook And Asking For Money? by OscarJaden(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2022
After asking of money

Next is to ask for your SSN and driving licence

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women / What Can You Say About This Gender / Big Brother Naija Season 7 (2022) Application Form & Requirement | Bbnaija Seaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.