Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Can You Say About This Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Say About This Gender (482 Views)

Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About This Gender by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
BIBLE: Do not beat your wife.
QURAN:Do not beat your wife.
COUNCILORS: Don't used violence on your wife or beat her.
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS: The day you laid your hands on a woman,you cease to be a man.
WIFE:If you know you are a man,beat me![b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say About This Gender by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2022
grin grin
Re: What Can You Say About This Gender by sundaygray(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol. Women na emotional creatures. When there's emotions, there's usually lack of sense. Them dey kari talk anyhow.
Re: What Can You Say About This Gender by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
I will beat my wife very well

if she misbehave no cap....
Re: What Can You Say About This Gender by citywal(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Change His/her Contact To Something Special? / Red Flags To Watch Out For In Relationships/friendships / When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.