Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC (18861 Views)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / Ladies Shouldn't Be Allowed To Be Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC by Cousin9999: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2022
NYSC gives people valuable life experience and some new skills. It also helps in developing existing skills. After completing studies, it's a really good transition thing to do. Unless someone has to pass on a great opportunity (e.g. job or study abroad) to do it, they shouldn't feel like it's a bad decision.
Re: When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC by SarutobiEky(m): 5:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebube98:

I don't really have his direct contact. Please check him on Facebook at Esomnofu Math
Thank you very much. Appreciated
Re: When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC by juman(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebube98:

I'm not against going for NYSC and besides NYSC isn't compulsory. You can always get an exemption.

If you're posted to Maiduguri for NYSC, I would strongly recommend for you safety that you respect yourself and look for another career path that won't need NYSC cert and they are many!

I'm more focused on having people change their mindset

You dont understand what you dabble into.
Re: When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC by XploraBen(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
ecomalchemist:
you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Contact me for the gadget importation guide from US. Its free

Please I need the gadget importation guide... How do I get it?
Re: When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC by guydangerous(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It doesn't mean they weren't discouraged/demotivated. They just kept at it wink

I'm sometimes discouraged with the views from my channels but I still upload.
your videos are too short,3 to 5min would have been better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.