Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Eating In The Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eating In The Dream (354 Views)

See Reactions As Man Spends Over A 100K Eating In A Restaurant / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating In The Dream by Blackgoat7: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Today's topic is eating in dreams ,eating in dreams is the spiritual sign of food poison due to not being in good terms with the suppose spirits , spirits will only fustrate you by serving you food in the dream ,when you see your self eating in the dream or served food in the dream or given meat in the dream,my brother and sister ,it is a sign of badluck, sickness, frustration disappoints and setback due to not being in good term with your spiri, spirits are wiser than human nature they will serve you food in the dream with strange face or the face of your relatives from a particular linage especially when you're expecting good things towards your life for instance when your looking for a job or help in that process your expectation is about to have good effect,you will given food in the dream to frustrate your expectation. Many spirits are involved in such acts ,,,your incarnator,, ancestral goddess,, ancestral deity and marine spirits the mentioned spirits can easily use someone face from your father side or mother's side to serve you food in the dream due to not being in good term with Dem , although evil people do manipulate people's expectations through that act spiritually , eating in the dream has caused alot to human nature many got spiritual poison through eating in the dream that transformed to physical poison,,,,when you eat in the dream look for native egg or any egg with pure water and alligator pepper without brushing your mouth ,use the egg to speak against the bad effect of the food you ate in the dream by pushing it out from your stomach up to your mouth and spit out(do it 4 times) and round the egg on your head in clockwise direction and throw it out through your back and then,use pure water to brush your mouth 7times and chew seven seeds of alligator pepper
Re: Eating In The Dream by shilenji(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
What did I just read?? Please can I unread this undecided

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream by Jeon(f): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2022
even native egg with limes..
squeeze them into small plate break the egg and mix them together.. say your wish along by knacking ur left feet on the floor... after after you drink the mixture..

note don't speak to anyone before you perform the cleanse.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream by Daniel7543: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Eating in the dream is good. Buhari has really dealt with us that we no longer see food to eat physically, so It has really helped me so much. Infact I eat in dreams alot. But of lately, I've noticed the food they do served me in my dream has reduced drastically.

Before, the woman always serve me jollof rice, plantain, egg, 3 big chicken laps and moi-moi. But recently, she will just serve me rice and kpomo... Ah ah kpomo?? Kpomo??

If sleep this night and the woman serve me rice and kpomo, i go vex ask her, what's all this now? Why have you changed so sudden...
Re: Eating In The Dream by MrSensor(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Daniel7543:
Eating in the dream is good. Buhari has really dealt with us that we no longer see food to eat physically, so It has really helped me so much. Infact I eat in dreams alot. But of lately, I've noticed the food they do served me in my dream has reduced drastically.

Before, the woman always serve me jollof rice, plantain, egg, chicken and moi-moi. But recently, she will just serve me rice and kpomo... Ah ah kpomo?? Kpomo??

If sleep this night and the woman serve me rice and kpomo, i go vex ask her, what's all this now? Why have you changed so sudden...
grin me too hence I still say buhari till 2031

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If.... / Who Here Is Not Scared Of Palm Reading / Why Ghanaian Men Prefer Nigerian Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.