Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo (29991 Views)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

tell ur pple to leave our state or else they'll begin to get it hot hot. Aguleri boys are already gearing up.

Go to ur states and develop it,go to ur states and hold ur govs accountable.

Soludo is Anambra state gov and not a regional governor.

we are ready for y'all miscreants
Is the Civil war in Biafra about to start before liberation from the Zoo has been achieved, where is Fahdiga & EsnBrutality?

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chuxodigitals:
shut your gutter Anambra people is half the entire population of Abakaliki you're here talking nonsense who are more criminal than Anambra people?
Bunch of brainless Touts..
Anambra is this,Anambra is that..
And yet you devils would pack your whole poverty infested brethrens..
From your Guinea worm infested villages,to Anambra..
Anambra is not the cause of you morons issues..

7 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Chuxodigitals: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Anambra people una comment here dey shameful do you realize how many of your Anambra criminals that are living outside Anambra maybe dey should send them back to Anambra ndi ala Igbo bu ofu stop the division.

5 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
wilroy:
Igbos are foolish
your far-ther is more foolish

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
From your Guinea worm infested villages to Anambra..
I thought the elders said it was DSS & Fulani intruders? Now we here Ebonyi & Abia State?

3 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by fredoooooo: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na fulani dem be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Zorn: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
True talk.
Anambra indigenes are IGALA, while those arrested are IGBO

Charles Soludo is also an IGALA Man. He is not happy with the crimes in the State, which are perpetrated by none indigenes
Trying to make yourself happy for the first time today, No dead bodies to feed on?
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I thought the elders said it was DSS & Fulani intruders? Now we here Ebonyi & Abia States?
Which elders?
Ebonyians would love nothing better than to see Anambra burn..
They need something to assuage their hatred..
Misery loves company angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Valkc2021:

As long as i know, Anambra has produced more hardened criminals thsn any other state in igboland. But you keep blaming others for your misdemeanours. Keep chasing shadows oga

Fact!

Please increase the volume so those in the back can hear you.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
Which elders?
Ebonyians would love nothing better than to see Anambra burn..
They need something to assuage their hatred..
Misery loves company angry
Why, I thought Biafra was 1, one language, one religion?
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Chuxodigitals: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
From your Guinea worm infested villages to Anambra..
Anambra is not cause of you morons issues..
keep deceiving yourself I'm sure you're not living in your heavenly Anambra���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Fact!

Please increase the volume so those in the back can hear you.
Yes!
Anambra is the culmination of everything evil..
And yet your poverty infested brethrens, can't wait to move their entire village members to Anambra..

6 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chuxodigitals:
keep deceiving yourself I'm sure you're not living in your heavenly Anambra���
No,I'm living in one of the shithole villages in your poverty stricken state.. grin

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
No single Anambra indigene is living in imo state, whereas millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra.

DaveDGreat:

The fact that you don't live in Imo doesn't mean other Anambra people don't. Stop speaking with authority young man.

Reclaim your land but don't drag Imo into your BS.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Marpol2021(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Will you keep kweyeeeet..
CyynthiaKiss:
Who knows this clown might end up being the worst Governor in Nigeria.. Did he become a governor to provide for Anambra people or did he become a governor to use Ipob to chase clout ?

What made him think he can achieve what other four governors couldn't achieve jointly alone ?
Why can't him leave IPOB and do what he was elected to do.. Setting up committe up and down because of IPOB, granting amnesty to IPOB as if Igbos are Islamic terrorists that needs rehabilitation ...

Soludo focus on the government, your 100 days in office is around the corner.. Maybe that day you will sing Ipob national anthem .

Idiots ss are free to wail on my mention

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is the Civil war in Biafra about to start before liberation from the Zoo has been achieved, where is Fahdiga & EsnBrutality?
That 100% are likely your relatives plus your in-laws.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
2/3rd imo population are living in Anambra particularly Onitsha and Awka, but there's no single Anambra indigene living anywhere near imo state.

grin grin grin

And this person went to school ooo

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Cajal(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
They are yeroba and Fulani from Kano
I
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Bayyajidda(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ndibunna:
We know them in order

Ebonyi
Imo
Abia
Then Enugu especially Nsukka axis.

Wike has pursued these imo and Abia from Rivers state, silenced them now they are in anambra unleashing mayhem.

As for Abakiliki people, they are totally irredeemable on anambra obsession. Them particularly need serious force.

Look how silly you sound.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

This right here is the summary of why agitations from Kanu and Ekpa will never bother the crooks in Abuja...

Added to the obvious division within IPOB!

They want a country of their own, but can't even unite as a region!!! SMH!

my friend better know wetin u dey talk here,make u no collect.

who told u all igbos are interested in d biafraudd of crooks,cultists and miscreants who are jobless?

mind yaself o

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by AsomughaChuks05: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dave Umahi said that Ebonyi will never be part of Biafra and Simon Ekpa and his abakaliki band of criminals didn't protest it. Sit at home no longer happens in Ebonyi state. But when Anambra governor insisted that sit at home will also stop in Anambra, abakaliki people who are the Ugm started burning down Anambra state and killing Anambra indigenes. Ndi Anambra meepenu anya unu.

16 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Bayyajidda(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingsley1000:
have been saying this since time immemorial.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our land from all these envy criminals residing in our state

Yet you in particular is jobless. Anambra wannabe.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
donbenie:
Yes!
Anambra is the culmination of everything evil..
And yet your poverty infested brethrens, can't wait to move their entire village members to Anambra..

First of all, I am not the cause of your generational poverty.

Secondly, I am Igbo and not based in Anambra. I'm doing ok for myself man.

Thirdly, Nwanne you and your shitty land of criminals can go to hell. Me don't care.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by LLiKYekoba: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingsley1000:
have been saying this since time immemorial.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our land from all these envy criminals residing in our state

Where do you come from in Anambra? grin
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
No single Anambra indigene is living in imo state, whereas millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra.

Please don't allow emotions becloud your sense of reasoning. Have you counted everyone in Imo and found no Anambra person there?

Don't say what you don't know cause of emotions Nwanne

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Maobichek: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
I see alot of Igbos on and off Nl supporting the violence activities of Igbos, they're making the same mistakes the North made with Boko Haram.

The sweetest thing to handle isn't money, but weapons... It makes you a God among men and it's difficult to let go

Thank God you didn't say all Igbos as some people have always insinuated. Soludo should have mention the states since he has the data with him.

Soludo should not thread this dangerous path he is into because he will regret it with time.

Soludo should not spare any criminal disturbing Anambra state, he should do the needful but not giving out incomplete information that will breed disharmony and hate among Igbos.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by lebete3000: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zico5:
Soludo needs to change his tactics if he wish to govern in peace. These people don't give a damn. Call round table talk and bring these people closer. Even the president is incapacitated this time around, nothing a sitting governor can do. Eat your humble pie and dialogue with them. That's the bitter truth

The uncontrollable mayhem from banditry in Kaduna and it's environs should be enough lesson for you to note that you should NEVER negotiate with terrorists, cos they can NEVER be satisfied.

The money or amnesty they get from dialogue would be wasted in a twinkle of an eye, and they'll be back to the bush in no time.

You only overthrow power with a greater power.

No to all forms of oppression.

If you want peace, then prepare for war.

There's a reason no country on earth fvcks with America and Russia. Even these two no dey toy with themselves, cos they know they can both annihilate each other in the twinkle of an eye.

We need crazy leaders like Abacha to curb terrorism. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Ofcourse there'll be collateral damage, but within 6months, peace would definitely return...

5 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Who knows this clown might end up being the worst Governor in Nigeria.. Did he become a governor to provide for Anambra people or did he become a governor to use Ipob to chase clout ?

What made him think he can achieve what other four governors couldn't achieve jointly alone ?
Why can't him leave IPOB and do what he was elected to do.. Setting up committe up and down because of IPOB, granting amnesty to IPOB as if Igbos are Islamic terrorists that needs rehabilitation ...

Soludo focus on the government, your 100 days in office is around the corner.. Maybe that day you will sing Ipob national anthem .

Idiots ss are free to wail on my mention

Ipob are 100% terrorists now. They are worse than Islamic terrorist they are Taliban terrorists.

This is how they fight all their governor and destory their infrastructure and shout herdsmen and dss.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

my friend better know wetin u dey talk here,make u no collect.

who told u all igbos are interested in d biafraudd of crooks,cultists and miscreants who are jobless?

mind yaself o

Please, check well... You are quoting the wrong person! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.