Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo (29978 Views)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Millions of your imo brothers and sisters left your backward useless shithole imo state in search of greener pasture in Anambra.

DaveDGreat:

First of all, I am not the cause of your generational poverty.

Secondly, I am Igbo and not based in Anambra. I'm doing ok for myself man.

Thirdly, Nwanne you and your shitty land of criminals can go to hell. Me don't care.

3 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
jerseyboy:
It is enough that they are Igbo. Soludo Stop Dividing Ndigbo.

They are not from anambra is now dividing igbo? Is ipob speaking for all igbos or other igbos don't have right to talk?

10 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Please don't allow emotions becloud your sense of reasoning. Have you counted everyone in Imo and found no Anambra person there?

Don't say what you don't know cause of emotions Nwanne

It is not about emotion but about reality. You can search for Anambra indigene in imo state from now till next year before you find one person, but millions of imo indigenes are everywhere in Anambra
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Dave Umahi said that Ebonyi will never be part of Biafra and Simon Ekpa and his abakaliki band of criminals didn't protest it. Sit at home no longer happens in Ebonyi state. But when Anambra governor insisted that sit at home will also stop in Anambra, abakaliki people who are the Ugm started burning down Anambra state and killing Anambra indigenes. Ndi Anambra meepenu anya unu.

there will be no election in Abia and Imo states!

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chuxodigitals:
Anambra people una comment here dey shameful do you realize how many of your Anambra criminals that are living outside Anambra maybe dey should send them back to Anambra ndi ala Igbo bu ofu stop the division.

Brother ifugo nu. You have now seen the thinking of the average Anambra man. Always proud and thinking they are better than everyone else. Even in real life.

That was how one was bragging that she can never marry outside Anambra till she married a demon in human form.

See Anambra people asking others Igbos to leave their land. One deluded idiot even said with authority that "no single" Anambra person is living in Imo.

The number of Anambra people in jails outside and within Nigeria is alarming. Are we to also talk about scam deals, drugs and ritual killings associated with their "homeland"? Yet they have the guts to call other tag other Igbos as criminals and ask them to leave their states.

I sabi these people and I go give them hot hot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

First of all, I am not the cause of your generational poverty.

Secondly, I am Igbo and not based in Anambra. I'm doing ok for myself man.

Thirdly, Nwanne you and your shitty land of criminals can go to hell. Me don't care.

taa mechie onu ogili gi ahu. imo state miscreant
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by magzey: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just call them Terrorist Igbos why calling them unknown gun men grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by magzey: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just call them Igbos sit at home soldiers why calling them unknown gun men grin grin

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

taa mechie onu ogili gi ahu. imo state miscreant

Lol.

You're a born Upper Iweka tout. You must think everyone reason and act like you do.

So sorry, your world starts and ends in Upper Iweka. Travel and see.

3 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Brother ifugo nu. You have now seen the thinking of the average Anambra man. Always proud and thinking they are better than everyone else. Even in real life.

That was how one was bragging that she can never marry outside Anambra till she married a demon in human form.

See Anambra people asking others Igbos to leave their land. One deluded idiot even said with authority that "no single" Anambra person is living in Imo.

The number of Anambra people in jails outside and within Nigeria is alarming. Are we to also talk about scam deals, drugs and ritual killings associated with their "homeland"? Yet they have the guts to call other tag other Igbos as criminals and ask them to leave their states.

rant from now till when the rat is released from DSS cage...ndi Anambra will continue to reject ur miscreant brothers from IMO state.. if u like go and report us to ur new biafrauud god,Simon ekpa

5 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

It is not about emotion but about reality. You can search for Anambra indigene in imo state from now till next year before you find one person, but millions of imo indigenes are everywhere in Anambra

This man you're funny ooo grin grin grin

Just look at how you're making assertions without proof. Baba you're making me laugh this night ooo. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by od501: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Like I have always said..
Soludo should have ignored Ipob activities and focus on governance... He wants to do oversabi...

Igbos are in Enugu and Ebonyi but it's not stopping the governors of the aformentioned states to deliver dividends of democracy
Over sabi governor...

We don't even know who's attacking again in Anambra whether its UGM or DSS because hoodlums have taken advantage of his poocknosing on the affairs of IPOB and unleashed terror in a Peaceful Anambra State

Stop chasing shadows and focus on governance..

Who knows he must have sorrounded himself with terrible advisers that are only after their pockets !!

You have said it all. This exactly what I was hammering on the first day this man commented on the sit at home issue. That was the day he open a can of warm, that was the day he gave the enemies of IPOB leverage to perpetrate more evil.

He should have allowed IPOB handle it the way they have been doing it. But I doubt the perpetrators are unknown. They are the same people (the FG), just that they have changed strategy.

They now use more Igbo criminals to carry out the operations. And I strongly suspect that Simon Ekpa of a guy, I have every reason to believe that he has been bought over. But whichever one is it, the FG is fully sponsoring it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol.

You're a born Upper Iweka tout. You must think everyone reason and act like you do.

So sorry, your world starts and ends in Upper Iweka. Travel and see.

imo state miscreant,go and evacuate ur destructive and violent brothers burning up our Anambra. una cup don full. enwe

no wonder supreme court gov is dealing with u pple

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
I don't know why you are here crying.
Your state indigenes are more into drugs, crime, armed robbery, kidnapping, ipob terrorism, etc. Ritual killings has it headquarters in your state, remember otokoto. Millions of your state indigenes are in various jails in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

What Soludo said is a fact. Stop crying

[s]
DaveDGreat:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Fadafada231(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kcdojoto:
My brother, let's learn to think deeply

Don't make the masterminds of this Evil act against Anambra and Igbo Land to feel comfortable and believe they're succeeding

Soludo told you that 20 of these miscreants called Unknown Gunmen were caught, and it was discovered that 17 of them are from one South East State that is not Anambra, the other three are from another South East State that is not Anambra

At their camp in Lilu area of Ihiala, 9 were killed, 6 and 3 were also from these South East States that are not Anambra

IPOB various high commands have released statements confirming end to the sit at home, since

But these demons don't wanna know, what do they wish to achieve?

Simon Ekpa Continues to insist on sit at home, from his hideout Abroad. Where is he from? Ebonyi State

My dear, let's think deep and ask ourselves vital questions

What do you think made the *South East Governor's Forum"* to disband and stop Meeting?

Former Governor Willie Obiano had to walk out of their last meeting and said he couldn't be in meetings with same people fueling the insecurity in his State

Enugu and Abia Governors who joined Willie in trying to profer practicable solutions, were shocked at what Imo and Ebonyi Governors were insisting on, *"Infiltrating IPOB With Sponsored Militia So As To Give IPOB A Bad Name And Destroy Them"*

This was a grand Plan, and Because of the walk out of Anambra, Enugu and Abia Governors, the forum went into coma since then.

That was why Willie had to come back and plan very well to deliver Soludo at the election, knowing full well the grand Plan

According to an impeccable source, the Imo and Ebonyi Governors kept saying that's what the powers that be want in the South East

My Only bitterness and anger against Willie, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu is *Why They Would Keep Quiet After Knowing This Much About The Truth Of This Whole Insecurity, No Matter What Oat They May Be Under"*

It's so bad, how our politicians will have Intel about most of these security challenges, yet they'd keep mute, Because of Personal Gains

El Rufai once said that every Governor get thousands of intelligence reports on a daily basis

For what Justifiable Reasons would they still be mute?

Be rest assured that Soludo knows what he is doing, and the prayer and call for end to sit at home, then the peace Committee, is just a last step towards arresting the situation

After this peace deal, these people will be dealt with once and for all

The UGM are not Anambrarians, but they are Igbos

Let them go back to their States and enforce the sit at home

Ebonyi people work every Monday, they've never observed the sit at home
Why would the idiots from that state come to Anambra to enforce sit at home?

Before before I used to support this sit @ home thinking it's the right way to pay homage to mazi Nnamdi Kanu but now my eyes don clear to see that this unwilling sit at home enforced on ppl were been carried out by enemies of the state. If I am in Soludo shoes makachi no mercy for this hoodlum it will be tit for tat knowing fully their evil machinations. How can a state governor allow his ppl to cause mayhem, unrest in another state. Soludo should smoke those criminals out and extract some information from them like those financing them, publish their names and their state let everyone see. I hate nonsense, that Dave umahi is a bloody tyrant.

3 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
Millions of your imo brothers and sisters left your backward useless shithole imo state in search greener pasture in Anambra.

Lol

Funny guy. One of your brother left your "greener pastures" and works under me here.

He's such a nice guy and I don't judge people with the crowd mentality. So I won't ask him to leave.

Stop making assertions you can't prove young man.

5 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

This man you're funny ooo ;

Just look at how you're making assertions without proof. Baba you're making me laugh this night ooo. Continue.

What I said is a fact. That you don't like the fact is your business. Get out from the thread if you cannot deal with facts
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by VPN11(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo want to fragment our struggle and send us into fighting over state. He want us to say, Oh I am Anambra, go to your Imo. Oh I am Imo, go to your Ebonyi.

It is a divisive script; given to him by the British /Fulani government of Liegeria (Divide and Conquer)

He met with that evil woman from UK @CatrionaLaing1 ? Then what do you expect? When the woman met Sanwo Olu and Wike of Port Harcourt what was the outcome? We all need to come together to fight foreign rule like Avraham Stern of blessed memory of Israel.

Someone should tell him that he is making a huge mistake.
I knew Soludo came with a script from the Fulani's..it's so plain obvious with the way he won the Governorship Elections and now the Gloves are off.

He will further Expose what they have in mind to do in the Course of his administration.
They have sponsored hoodlums in Anambra again
Soludo should focus on governance. Correct those mistakes that ushered in terrorism in the state. Use the right words and do the right things. His focus since assuming office is completely wrong. Why not invite the agitators and have meeting with them?

Igbos are;
Indigenous in 11 States of Nigeria (Akwa Ibom; Benue ;Cross River;Delta; Rivers; Kogi ;Imo;Anambra;Abia;Enugu;Ebonyi states)

Outside Nigeria; Igbos are indigenous in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea

IGBO BU OFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
If there's one Anambra man that works under an imo man, there are already one million imo indigenes that are already working under Anambra indigenes. Again Anambra is the greener pasture for imo indigenes.

DaveDGreat:

Funny guy. One of your brother left your "greener pastures" and works under me here.

He's such a nice guy and I don't judge people with the crowd mentality. So I won't ask him to leave.

Stop making assertions you can't prove young man.

5 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Why, I thought Biafra was 1, one language, one religion?

thunder faya ur blind thoughts there.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

rant from now till when the rat is released from DSS cage...ndi Anambra will continue to reject ur miscreant brothers from IMO state.. if u like go and report us to ur new biafrauud god,Simon ekpa

grin grin grin

Between Anambra and Imo, who has been known to have more thieves, backstabbers, dubious men, swindlers and scammers?

I am not an Ipob member neither am I one of their apologists so DSS can do whatever they want with Ekpa or whoever.

However you and your governor lack the power to stop migration into Anambra. I don't stay in Anambra and don't plan staying there so take your silly pride elsewhere. Take it to people you can flaunt it before.

You calling other Igbos criminals is a clear case of kettle calling charcoal black when we know which part of Igboland is criminally-minded. Is it because we don't talk or expose our brothers? All those your brothers in Upper Iweka kwanu? All those Otu miscreants. Are you now denying them?

Inukwa miscreants

grin grin grin
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Okhuadams(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
The Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR visits Aguata LGA Headquarters to ascertain the level of damage caused by arsonists and hoodlums also known as "Unknown Gun Men", IGBERETV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100062748128001/posts/406180044816930/
Na lie you lie abeg keep some lies for children to inherit
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Landmack: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
VPN11:
Soludo want to fragment our struggle and send us into fighting over state. He want us to say, Oh I am Anambra, go to your Imo. Oh I am Imo, go to your Ebonyi.

It is a divisive script; given to him by the British /Fulani government of Liegeria (Divide and Conquer)

He met with that evil woman from UK @CatrionaLaing1 ? Then what do you expect? When the woman met Sanwo Olu and Wike of Port Harcourt what was the outcome? We all need to come together to fight foreign rule like Avraham Stern of blessed memory of Israel.

Someone should tell him that he is making

ogun thunder faya u and simon ekpa for this poor script.Anambra is our motherland and we will defend her from intruders and miscreants.

igbo bu ofu but you're sending miscreants to burn our LGA secretariats,igbo bu ofu and u want to set our Japan of Africa on fire. locust scatter una intestines dia. terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

imo state miscreant,go and evacuate ur destructive and violent brothers burning up our Anambra. una cup don full. enwe

no wonder supreme court gov is dealing with u pple

Onuku

Go and evacuate them Na.

grin grin grin

See who's taking about governors and crime. Was it not your ex-governor that broke the record of being kidnapped in government house?

Ewu!!! Ndi Criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

Louder cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
I don't know why you are here crying.
Your state indigenes are more into drugs, crime, armed robbery, kidnapping, ipob terrorism, etc. Ritual killings has it headquarters in your state, remember otokoto. Millions of your state indigenes are in various jails in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

What Soludo said is a fact. Stop crying

[s][/s]

Stop lying and twisting the narrative. Your state has always held this record and outdo itself consecutively.

As for rituals, it's known that siblings from your place use themselves for money rituals.

Enwe. Keep crying grin grin
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Fadafada231(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chuxodigitals:
shut your gutter Anambra people is half the entire population of Abakaliki you're here talking nonsense who are more criminal than Anambra people?

Anambra half the entire population of Abakilliki? Guy are you drunk? You must be joking man. See pls tell Dave umahi not to start a war that he cannot finish. WTF man
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by VPN11(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

ogun thunder faya u and simon ekpa for this poor script.Anambra is our motherland and we will defend her from intruders and miscreants.

igbo bu ofu but you're sending miscreants to burn our LGA secretariats,igbo bu ofu and u want to set our Japan of Africa on fire. locust scatter una intestines dia. terrorists

Who ever sent you; to gaslight Ndigbo with propaganda's and lies ;That person have failed woefully.
Ogbu bu Ofu
Ojemba Ewe Iro.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

What I said is a fact. That you don't like the fact is your business. Get out from the thread if you cannot deal with facts

That you said it's a fact doesn't mean it is Otule. You said Anambra is "greener pastures" when many of your people do "oso-ahia" in Ariaria, Alaba, and Idumota. Scam people by selling fake goods, etc.

Please Google the meaning of the word "fact". I know your lazy ass didn't go to school.

Uchu come and chase me out of the thread Na grin grin grin
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
If there's one Anambra man that works under an imo man, there are already one million imo indigenes that are already working under Anambra indigenes. Again Anambra is the greener pasture for imo indigenes.

Butterfly feeling like a bed grin grin cheesy

Why are you speaking for both sides of the mouth? Are you sure you're Igbo at all cos Igbos aren't know for this.

You stated that no single Anambra person lives near Imo talk more if working for an Imo person. Now you're accepting the possibility that Anambra people work for Ndi Imo.

Enyia go and sleep. Ozu nwuruanwu

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) / How Buhari Govt Planned To Transfer $110M Abacha Loot To Bagudu - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.