Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo (29994 Views)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Mrsprof(f): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na Ebonyi people. Na so them dey destroy Enugu too, especially during that end SARS protest. These Ebonyi people are like herdsmen, always causing havoc anywhere they are, and the won't stay in their state and carryout their evil acts. Then Abia state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Clown just shut up.

What I stated is a fact. Millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra whereas you cannot find any Anambra indigene living in imo state.

Udene nwuruanwu

DaveDGreat:

Butterfly feeling like a bed ;

Why are you speaking for both sides of the mouth? Are you sure you're Igbo at all cos Igbos aren't know for this.

You stated that no single Anambra person lives near Imo talk more if working for an Imo person. Now you're accepting the possibility that Anambra people work for Ndi Imo.

Enyia go and sleep. Ozu nwuruanwu

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Trymeagain: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Who knows this clown might end up being the worst Governor in Nigeria.. Did he become a governor to provide for Anambra people or did he become a governor to use Ipob to chase clout ?

What made him think he can achieve what other four governors couldn't achieve jointly alone ?
Why can't him leave IPOB and do what he was elected to do.. Setting up committe up and down because of IPOB, granting amnesty to IPOB as if Igbos are Islamic terrorists that needs rehabilitation ...

Soludo focus on the government, your 100 days in office is around the corner.. Maybe that day you will sing Ipob national anthem .

Idiots ss are free to wail on my mention

Its so sad what we have degenerated ourselves into.... are we even human beings... Smh
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by onuman: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
More

Soludo should have mentioned the particular state in the SE from which the hoodlums were coming from, so that people will begin to research on why such a state became a state of holigans.

It's not just enough to mention that the holigans come from a particular state in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Atulu awusa.

Yes Anambra is the greener pasture for imo indigenes. That's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra.

Ebonyi and Imo people are competing in high population in Anambra.

Soludo was right about you imo invaders cheesy

DaveDGreat:

That you said it's a fact doesn't mean it is Otule. You said Anambra is "greener pastures" when many of your people do "oso-ahia" in Ariaria, Alaba, and Idumota. Scam people by selling fake goods, etc.

Please Google the meaning of the word "fact". I know your lazy ass didn't go to school.

Uchu come and chase me out of the thread Na ;
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by HRMK: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
even if true,they are all igbos fighting for Biafra!what dffce does it make?they kill/maim fellow igbos serving fed and state govts!
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Bases: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Who knows this clown might end up being the worst Governor in Nigeria.. Did he become a governor to provide for Anambra people or did he become a governor to use Ipob to chase clout ?

What made him think he can achieve what other four governors couldn't achieve jointly alone ?
Why can't him leave IPOB and do what he was elected to do.. Setting up committe up and down because of IPOB, granting amnesty to IPOB as if Igbos are Islamic terrorists that needs rehabilitation ...

Soludo focus on the government, your 100 days in office is around the corner.. Maybe that day you will sing Ipob national anthem .

Common! You are talking about the Chief Security Officer of Anambra state. He was elected to protect the lives and properties of the good people of Anambra. Looking away and watching the wanton destructions and killings going on without making effort to restore normalcy or reset the brain of those unknown gun men will make him irresponsible.

There is even no way he could rule peacefully and make lives better where gunmen are killing and destroying both government and private infrastructures and also making effort to plung the economy of the state into recession through declaration of unecesary sit-at-home order. He is doing the right thing. It's just that bad governance over the years has made Nigerians to see an abnormal thing as normal and normal thing as abnormal. Let's allow this intelligent man to do his job.

8 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Saintlevi2525: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mr governor don't fight the war you can't win

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
Clown just shut up.

What I stated is a fact. Millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra whereas you cannot find any Anambra indigene living in imo state.

Udene nwuruanwu

Enyia stand one place Na. Stand your ground.

You stated that no Anambra person lives in Imo state.

You then shifted that there may be Anambra people working for Ndi Imo.

Which one we go take?

As per the acclaimed "fact", do you have any evidence to back it up? undecided

Onye mgbu I am sure you've not left Upper Iweka before because of the daily "small small thing" you get from criminality.

Ewu Ohia travel and see.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:
Atulu awusa.

Yes Anambra is the greener pasture for imo indigenes. That's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra.

Ebonyi and Imo people are competing in high population in Anambra.

Soludo was right about you imo invaders cheesy

grin grin grin

See this clown. You're making me laugh hard here.
Leave Upper Iweka for once in your life na

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by fyneguy: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Like I have always said..
Soludo should have ignored Ipob activities and focus on governance... He wants to do oversabi...

Igbos are in Enugu and Ebonyi but it's not stopping the governors of the aformentioned states to deliver dividends of democracy
Over sabi governor...

We don't even know who's attacking again in Anambra whether its UGM or DSS because hoodlums have taken advantage of his poocknosing on the affairs of IPOB and unleashed terror in a Peaceful Anambra State

Stop chasing shadows and focus on governance..

Who knows he must have sorrounded himself with terrible advisers that are only after their pockets !!

Most of you are clowns. You think you can achieve much in a state of insecurity?

Which investor will bring money to Anambra, in that situation?

You cannot expect development and prosperity, in the absence of peace and stability.

Soludo wants to quickly restore peace, before going all out to push things to the state.

4 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Anuofia go and sit in the gutter.

Yes it is a fact, no Anambra indigene lives in imo state.

Again Anambra is the greener pasture for imo indigenes.

There's no imo family that doesn't have someone living in Anambra.

Onye ala. All the miscreants at upper Iweka are imo indigenes but Soludo is smoking them out.

You miscreants should go and fix your backward useless shithole imo state

DaveDGreat:

Enyia stand one place Na. Stand your ground.

You stated that no Anambra person lives in Imo state.

You then shifted that there may be Anambra people working for Ndi Imo.

Which one we go take?

As per the acclaimed "fact", do you have any evidence to back it up? undecided

Onye mgbu I am sure you've not left Upper Iweka before because of the daily "small small thing" you get from criminality.

Ewu Ohia travel and see.

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Mumu is governance not what he is doing now

Trying to restore peace and order?

6 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Kpengla(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
The Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR visits Aguata LGA Headquarters to ascertain the level of damage caused by arsonists and hoodlums also known as "Unknown Gun Men", IGBERETV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100062748128001/posts/406180044816930/

Soludo dey fear make Nigeria Army no go scatter him papa compound cheesy
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

See this clown. You're making me laugh hard here.
Leave Upper Iweka for once in your life na

cheesy

The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every imo family has membership with ipob terrorists. Useless people
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by eeetuk(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
"100% OF ARRESTED HOODLUMS CAUSING MAYHEM IN THE STATE ARE NOT ANAMBRARIANS - GOV. SOLUDO"

But they are Ibos!
What different does it makes, Gov. Soludo?
Gov. Soludo did not have something useful to say, but to run his mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by kelly72: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Sooner than later, all of you violent criminals will meet your end. When it's your turn, you will remember my comment.

4 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

Onye ala. All the miscreants at upper Iweka are imo indigenes but Soludo is smoking them out.

Ewu Ohia. My family doesn't have anybody living in any shitty part of Anambra. So your so called fact is flawed.

Anambra is filled with all social vices one can think of. Since you don't know the meaning of facts, I'll advise you to leave it aside. Maybe it's too bogus for your pea-sized brain to comprehend.

As for being miscreants, that's your people's trademark. Toutish, dubious, and violent in nature.

Upper Iweka street urchin dem.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by VPN11(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

cheesy

The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every imo family has membership with ipob terrorists. Useless people

Anambra (Ala Okpara Igbonile) act like one biko)
Ala igbo na agba oku;Okpara ku lie ;

Unify the entire Igbo race.Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. Are we not Igbos again?
Indigenous in 11 states of Nigeria ;Akwa Ibom ;Cross River ;Delta; Benue;Kogi ;Rivers ;Enugu;Abia;Ebonyi;Imo ;Anambra .

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBJ,”

Let us stop the in house fighting;Divide and conquer tactics of our oppressors and our elite class in bed with them .

Igbo bu ofu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

cheesy

The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every Anambra family has membership with ipob terrorists. My family are Useless people

Wow!!! I never knew your family is this useless. Thanks a lot for telling me this.

No wonder they gave birth to social misfits like you who do all you can to bring the name of the great Igbo tribe to disrepute.

Seems you need new cultural indoctrination and never worry, Ndi Imo would gladly help as to this regard since you called them "invaders".

Ezi Ohia

cheesy
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by duality(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Stop supporting ipob rubbish. Does the sit at home, killings and brigandage make sense to you?

It may. But it's of no use. IPOB needs to stop this nonsense. Burning down your state to the stone age is rubbish.

Say the truth and let the devil be put to shame.

4 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by yemmywesey(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Initial gra gra governor

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Johel(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
The Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR visits Aguata LGA Headquarters to ascertain the level of damage caused by arsonists and hoodlums also known as "Unknown Gun Men", IGBERETV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100062748128001/posts/406180044816930/

Lagos and Ogun State especially...then Ibadan.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every Anambra family has membership with ipob terrorists. Imo people are Useless people

DaveDGreat:

Wow!!! I never knew your family is this useless. Thanks a lot for telling me this.

No wonder they gave birth to social misfits like you who do all you can to bring the name of the great Igbo tribe to disrepute.

Seems you need new cultural indoctrination and never worry, Ndi Imo would gladly help as to this regard since you called them "invaders".
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2022

Imo is filled with all manner of vices from armed robbery, kidnappers, ritualists, otokoto, ipob terrorists, etc

DaveDGreat:

Ewu Ohia. My family doesn't have anybody living in any shitty part of Anambra. So your so called fact is flawed.

Anambra is filled with all social vices one can think of. Since you don't know the meaning of facts, I'll advise you to leave it aside. Maybe it's too bogus for your pea-sized brain to comprehend.

As for being miscreants, that's your people's trademark. Toutish, dubious, and violent in nature.

Upper Iweka street urchin dem.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every Anambra family has membership with ipob terrorists. My family are Useless people

Lol.

Thanks for telling me once more how uselessssss your family is.

Sadly, it's not my fault and I can't help you out.

So sorry about that.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Thanks for telling me once more how uselessssss your family is.
Sadly, it's not my fault and I can't help you out.
So sorry about that.

The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every imo family has membership with ipob terrorists. Imo people are useless. Your men are ipob terrorists, kidnappers, otokoto, etc, while your women are all commercial sex hawkers

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Johel(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Oga..shut up,...The hoodlums in Lagos alone..90% yorubas,the population alone fi be like one small nation,Just go to Oshodi,Mushin,Agege,Ajegunle,ojuelegba etc and see them...Travel to east, hoodlums there are mostly yorubas too,tho there are few Igbos amongst them,not as much as yorubas...the 10% is for the Igbo hoodlums... Recognise truth when you see it,and shun being bias and hypocritical.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Eneye4me: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Idiots are free to wail on my mention
IPOB are Christains terrorist.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

The highlighted is a fact, that's why you are crying. Every Anambra family has membership with ipob terrorists. Imo people are useless are Useless people. Your men are ipob terrorists, kidnappers, otokoto, etc, while your women are all commercial sex hawkers

Guess we would have to report y'all to DSS and NA.

As for kidnapping, please where is Evans from again?

As for ritual killings for money, pray tell where Okija shrine is located?

Should we mention the fact that your girls open legs for men who dress and smell nice even without ascertaining whether they are loaded or not? Your women are actually money-minded runs babes (though I wanted to use a milder word).

Ezi Ohia keep it coming

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Idiots are free to wail on my mention

You are wise my dear . If you are not married let's chat . No offense please
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fact about imo state.

Imo is filled with all manner of vices from armed robbery, kidnappers, ritualists, otokoto, ipob terrorists, etc

Imo girls are all prostitutes, no wonder Anambra men don't marry your women. But your men are chasing after Anambra women to marry. Cursed people

cheesy cheesy

[s]
DaveDGreat:

Guess we would have to report y'all to DSS and NA.

As for kidnapping, please where is Evans from again?

As for ritual killings for money, pray tell where Okija shrine is located?

Should we mention the fact that your girls open legs for men who dress and smell nice even without ascertaining whether they are loaded or not? Your women are actually money-minded runs babes (though I wanted to use a milder word).

Ezi Ohia keep it coming
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua / Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.