Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Poverty Made Some People Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poverty Made Some People Redpillers (1291 Views)

My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
To be fair and sincere, there is a difference between the mindset of men who have money and those who do not.

I noticed that men who don't have money are easily attracted to ideas which are dangerous.

For instance, as Nigerian, most men will want to be in the situation where they have enough cash to spend and also enough cash to sleep with different girls but because of their lack of money, they pretend to hate girl, the truth is that they want the lifestyle but since they can not afford the lifestyle, then end up hating the players who are enjoying the lifestyle.

No wonder, they spend all their time and energy calling someone who is spoiling his girlfriend simp. The Fact is that they wish they are the ones. That is what poverty does to your mindset, when you are poor, you hate rich people but also in secret aspire to be like them. It also similar, when you don't have it, you hate those who have it but secretly admire them.

No redpiller here will accept this but deep down in his heart, he knows he wants the hottest girl, wants to spoil her but he can't have her because he can't afford the lifestyle so he hates everything that comes with the lifestyle until he is successful.

My only question is this, if redpillers claim they are alphas, how come many of them don't have a girlfriend and can't approach women, many can't even get the hottest girl.

Now, if been an alpha means not been bothered with how another man lives his life and spend his money,why are they bothered about so called simp life and how he decides to spend his cash

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Are ya F or M??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Hashabiah: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is the most shallow-minded post I've seen this year . Anyway, we can't blame people like this for misinterpreting the redpill . Afterall, they're only fighting a noble cause that exposes their laziness to life as womenundecided

8 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hashabiah:
This is the most shallow-minded post I've seen this year . Anyway, we can't blame people like this for misinterpreting the redpill . Afterall, they're only fighting a noble cause that exposes their laziness to life as womenundecided

Why don't you comment like a proper human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Hashabiah: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okonandmary:

Why don't you comment like a proper human being.
Now you're being more stupid than necessary ... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
In a little while now,
Once REDPILL pops up on Wikipedia,
Nairaland land folks will be used as examples

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by BigRocky: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
You guys continue to intentionally misinterpret the redpill movement and all it stands for.

Redpill is all about putting your self first bfor a woman.
If the woman you spending on is not reciprocating and you continue spending,then you obviously needs the redpill.

Women want mumu men to keep them as pet, collecting and collecting without giving back.

The redpill is really dealing with ya all business.

The redpill also does not tolerate men using money to get women, except you just wanna use and dump her sorry ass.

Nobody said you shouldn't spend Moni on your woman,but she should not just be a parasite.she should be ready to reciprocate.

8 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hashabiah:
Now you're being more stupid than necessary ... undecided

Ok. Just act like a human
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by siofra(f): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thank you, op, for saying the TRUTH
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:
You guys continue to intentionally misinterpret the redpill movement and all it stands for.

If the woman you spending on is not reciprocating and you continue spending,then you obviously needs the redpill.

Women want mumu men to keep them as pet, collecting and collecting without giving back.

If a woman is not reciprocating, i agree that you have to stop but i don't understand why the hatred of guys that are getting the hottest chick coming from.

Now a man that really want to develop his life, won't be bothered by other opinions of him,but i noticed the high number of fragile ego in this redpill community.

Now in our country, poverty is the reason why many guys claim to be following the redpill, if they had the money, they will tell the world and show off by using money to get a girl and spending on her but since they don't have, they spend all their time as a simp detective.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by AjiBussu(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okonandmary:
To be fair and sincere, there is a difference between the mindset of men who have money and those who do not.

I noticed that men who don't have money are easily attracted to ideas which are dangerous.

For instance, as Nigerian, most men will want to be in the situation where they have enough cash to spend and also enough cash to sleep with different girls but because of their lack of money, they pretend to hate girl, the truth is that they want the lifestyle but since they can not afford the lifestyle, then end up hating the players who are enjoying the lifestyle.

No wonder, they spend all their time and energy calling someone who is spoiling his girlfriend simp. The Fact is that they wish they are the ones. That is what poverty does to your mindset, when you are poor, you hate rich people but also in secret aspire to be like them. It also similar, when you don't have it, you hate those who have it but secretly admire them.

No redpiller here will accept this but deep down in his heart, he knows he wants the hottest girl, wants to spoil her but he can't have her because he can't afford the lifestyle so he hates everything that comes with the lifestyle until he is successful.

My only question is this, if redpillers claim they are alphas, how come many of them don't have a girlfriend and can't approach women, many can't even get the hottest girl.

Now, if been an alpha means not been bothered with how another man lives his life and spend his money,why are they bothered about so called simp life and how he decides to spend his cash

Lol, pure Okoto meow grin
Reverse psychology. Please get to know what red pill really mean

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
AjiBussu:

Lol, pure Okoto meow grin
Reverse psychology. Please get to know what red pill really mean

You know, it is the truth.

You hate what you cant have until you have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by BigRocky: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okonandmary:

If a woman is not reciprocating, i agree that you have to stop but i don't understand why the hatred of guys that are getting the hottest chick coming from.

Now a man that really want to develop his life, won't be bothered by other opinions of him,but i noticed the high number of fragile ego in this redpill community.

Now in our country, poverty is the reason why many guys claim to be following the redpill, if they had the money, they will tell the world and show off by using money to get a girl and spending on her but since they don't have, they spend all their time as a simp detective.

Hate and jealousy has been around since time in memorial.even a rich guy, can hate a poor guy for whatever reasons he chooses.

You saying guys are hating on themselves for getting the hottest chick,is a scenario you created on your head.
As a guy that knows how to get hot chicks(rich or poor)every other guy would respect you and even lobby you to teach them how you does it.
A guy that uses money to get a woman is a simp except of course,he wanna use and dump her.

A rich guy can also be a simp so is not all about moni

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Oturatetuala(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
All I know is that you can't ask a lady out or be in a relationship with a lady without spending some cash.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
I wouldn't consider myself a "Redpiller", but I've read some good books on the redpill subject and I can say with absolute certainty, that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the subject you created a thread on undecided...

I would suggest however, that you do your research properly before opening a thread on any subject, so you don't end up making ludicrous threads such as this undecided...

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Raalsalghul: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Favfables1:
I wouldn't consider myself a "Redpiller", but I've read some good books on the redpill subject and I can say with absolute certainty, that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the subject you created a thread on undecided...

I would suggest however, that you do your research properly before opening a thread on any subject, so you don't end up making ludicrous threads such as this undecided...

To an extent, I agree with the Op. It's easy to form red pill when one is broke, down and financially handicapped. Think of it more of like a coping mechanism.

However, the true test comes when one has abundant resources, money, wealth and can fund their fantasies. Would said individual still form redpill with all the attention thrown at them from the opposite sex?

It's in line with this proverb " you never know the true character of a man until he has power". On the basis of this, I would respect a rich redpiller more than a broke one who still maintains frame despite his unlimited wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Jeremani: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigRocky:

The redpill also does not tolerate men using money to get women, except you just wanna use and dump her sorry ass.

Nobody said you shouldn't spend Moni on your woman,but she should not just be a parasite.she should be ready to reciprocate.

Op go and study this day and night, u will grow in understanding
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Ocholu: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okonandmary:

You're on point bro! My keen observations too. All these Nairaland boys who can't afford even a fair cost of living always show their behaviors here. Most of them type without data.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by slickycee: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
You have already formed an opinion that validates your feelings towards red pillers.

Fortunately for us, no lenth of texts can change your mind, so I won't waste my time talking about what the redpill is about.

If someone says , he's not a believer in God.
Does it mean , he's bitter or angry at christians, or does it make him evil

It could simply be he doesn't believe in God.
Simple.
And because someone says he believes in God, does that mean he would live a Godly life ?
Clearly no.

Many people online can hide under the umbrella of the redpill and express bitterness and frustrations.
Same way christians go to.church on Sunday and come back here to share their sex escapades,so yes, you can judge the people that claim to be redpillers here based on your perception of their financial status, but still it has nothing to do with the redpill itself.

It's a mindset, it builds an attitude.
Wether rich or poor, once you've swallowed the redpill your eyes would open and you'd realize, the blind truth.

Not many people got exposed to the redpill at an early age, like wisdom it accumulates with years of bitter experience..

Some simps here today, may no longer be simps In the future.

As I broke reach, I won't ever regret swallowing the redpill,
It's life changing

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Kaymicheal852: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
No matter what you say about redpill good or bad nothing concern me

If you like carry woman for your head like taribo west hair

If you like give her all your world

If you like spend millions and billions Ion her

What I like about woman is that they will still disappoint you no matter what you do

But if you're chosen ,then who knows,she might not disappoint

Redpill is a game changer

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Truvela: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okonandmary:

Na so dem tell u?

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by czarr(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some of the most redpill guys I've met are doing very well financially, they can afford to simp but they are very redpill aware.

Rest by the bloody balls of Timothy.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Gerrard59(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

It goes beyond spending vacations abroad as not everyone can afford it. However, reading newspapers, being involved in debates; obtaining proper education that stimulates logical reasoning - why, how, what, when - being open-minded are the important traits needed for proper upbringing. Also, adequate nutrition is necessary. Most of such men had poor upbringing, nutrition and poor parental care etc. The majority are frustrated and unemployed individuals, low-lifers, miscreants, religious nutjobs etc

I wrote that post almost four years ago. Even if one does not have enough resources to enable himself to indulge in debauchery here and there, a sound education especially at the secondary school level will inform the lad that it is basic economics and biology that make young ladies gravitate towards financially comfortable men. But noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Nairaland's Alfa Meils aka cretinous fvcktards missed Economics classes during their secondary school days

1 Like

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by RealistRedpiler: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Lol. Mumu
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Boogyman557: 4:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Fiscus105(m): 4:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Anybody who uses nairaland yardstick to conclude what's going on in reality is most stupid person I ever seen, many of these frustrated urchins wailing and do gragra on redpilers lamentations thread, cannot stand in front of teenage girl and ask her out.

From time immemorial, you spend for woman to proof that you are capable man , though not stupidly o.

Meanwhile, still imagine how some guys will be having heart attack how I'm dealing with my own girl/wife.

Diagram below shows typical repiller republic.

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Bignuell(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's not about being broke or something. It's just that the blindfold have fallen from our eyes and we've seen women for who they truly are. Woman are hypergamy in nature. So what the point of spending your time, money, resources if she will and can leave you for another dude. Instead of you to put her first, put yourself first, then you'll know how it feels. It's liberating. Y'all want to evolved more than the responsibilities a typical woman is burden with of which you know alot of them. We also want to evolve more than the character, trait, responsibilities men are being burdened with, so pardon me if it seem a little hurtful. Trust me, a real redpiller doesn't fvck any or every girl. Look at it this way, she has to earn it. Same way a man has to do alot of petting, talking, spending for you to consider him dating worthy. Nah, we're past that. If you don't fvck with me as much as i want to fvck with you, then we shouldn't start fvcking in the first place (i don't mean actual sex in this context). How'd train your son to be, someone who runs crying to you when he gets dump or he's the one who does the dumping?
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by RedpillAnalyst: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Raalsalghul:

To an extent, I agree with the Op. It's easy to form red pill when one is broke, down and financially handicapped. Think of it more of like a coping mechanism.

However, the true test comes when one has abundant resources, money, wealth and can fund their fantasies. Would said individual still form redpill with all the attention thrown at them from the opposite sex?

It's in line with this proverb " you never know the true character of a man until he has power". On the basis of this, I would respect a rich redpiller more than a broke one who still maintains frame despite his unlimited wealth.

You said it right! and quite frankly @Okonandmary is right some guys joined this legion because they are not financially buoyant to compete in the dating scene.

And let's not forget. Women will resort to shaming men and attack their masculinity for being broke, ugly and short for not wanting to deal with their nonsense. Redpill is spreading because women have shown many men pepper and I know rich dudes who are very Redpill aware but they will never openly say it.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Nyascobar1414: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fiscus105:
Anybody who uses nairaland yardstick to conclude what's going on in reality is most stupid person I ever seen, many of these frustrated urchins wailing and do gragra on redpilers lamentations thread, cannot stand in front of teenage girl and ask her out.

From time immemorial, you spend for woman to proof that you are capable man , though not stupidly o.

Meanwhile, still imagine how some guys will be having heart attach how I'm dealing with my own girl/wife.

Diagram below shows typical repiller republic.

So to ask a teenage girl out deserves a prize

A girl that defecate, urinate and even m*nstruate(stinky smelly blood)...

You such a grown up kid...

We all just need the cooch!e, stop wasting your energy in bedding a girl...

This you have seen!
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by TheKrakon: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Men this, women that. Girlfriend this, boyfriend that. Do you ever think of the world and nature's miracles and wonders (yourself included)? You might probably not know electricity is not man made.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by yuping(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
lipsrsealed any money you are giving to a girl ddouble of that should be given to family member that what red pill is all about, if you can do this you are not simping. Don't chase after sex and forget home.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by xendra: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Okonandmary:

you see it too? cheesy I've been saying this for years

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ugly Night My Uncle Took My Virginity / Drama As Man Disrupts Wedding Of His Girlfriend To Another Man In Ibadan / Double Standards In Dating. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.