Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Poverty Made Some People Redpillers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poverty Made Some People Redpillers (1309 Views)

My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Prettygirl200(f): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fiscus105:
Anybody who uses nairaland yardstick to conclude what's going on in reality is most stupid person I ever seen, many of these frustrated urchins wailing and do gragra on redpilers lamentations thread, cannot stand in front of teenage girl and ask her out.

From time immemorial, you spend for woman to proof that you are capable man , though not stupidly o.

Meanwhile, still imagine how some guys will be having heart attach how I'm dealing with my own girl/wife.

Diagram below shows typical repiller republic.
I like that u are sensible. Most of this guy's forming redpill shit are broke, and frustrated most of them can't even afford to pay their bills they are the ones always making noise, bashing women up and down. If only u can give dem a million naira to handle u will know that poverty is bad.
Re: Poverty Made Some People Redpillers by Prettygirl200(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Okonandmary:
To be fair and sincere, there is a difference between the mindset of men who have money and those who do not.

I noticed that men who don't have money are easily attracted to ideas which are dangerous.

For instance, as Nigerian, most men will want to be in the situation where they have enough cash to spend and also enough cash to sleep with different girls but because of their lack of money, they pretend to hate girl, the truth is that they want the lifestyle but since they can not afford the lifestyle, then end up hating the players who are enjoying the lifestyle.

No wonder, they spend all their time and energy calling someone who is spoiling his girlfriend simp. The Fact is that they wish they are the ones. That is what poverty does to your mindset, when you are poor, you hate rich people but also in secret aspire to be like them. It also similar, when you don't have it, you hate those who have it but secretly admire them.

No redpiller here will accept this but deep down in his heart, he knows he wants the hottest girl, wants to spoil her but he can't have her because he can't afford the lifestyle so he hates everything that comes with the lifestyle until he is successful.

My only question is this, if redpillers claim they are alphas, how come many of them don't have a girlfriend and can't approach women, many can't even get the hottest girl.

Now, if been an alpha means not been bothered with how another man lives his life and spend his money,why are they bothered about so called simp life and how he decides to spend his cash
Op I like this!!!!! I have always known it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAYMOND ITOBORE (InstaGage) is a scammer / How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? / Luchy Donalds Flaunts Her Huge Backside As Shares New Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.