Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day (4981 Views)

Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by jazon(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Social media is flooded with a video clip and photos of a bride crying after catching her man having sex with another woman on their wedding day. In the video, the woman is seen gong towards to the vehicle where her man and lover were making love.

She stormed the van, chasing the woman and her man too. The other woman was seen being helped by wedding guests to flee the scene and avoid being hurt.

Now, Watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcFNF3uDe5d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by house10s2: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
fuked up, no respect

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Beat making, mix and master to your taste

what app me direct here
https:///EjnKrTew4

LAGOS EGBEDA

1 Like

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Goldbw122(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2022
I don't know what they gain for having sex before marriage.
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by thorpido(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Even if the man is a fool,what if the lady he was having sex with,she no get common sense to at least free the man?
Anyway she could see it as a revenge for the man not marrying her.
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Caleb200: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2022
Eweey
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by pascalbenz: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by FuckDModz: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2022
A fucking king.

He will later marry the other girl’s friend.

Chief spinner grin
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by alpharoyalty: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by eldervine: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
farewell sex. Someone said and i quote "sex is sweeter when the risk of getting caught is higher"

2 Likes

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why some men no wan get sense nah, undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by citywal(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by falcon01: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shh
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Richsteemit: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omo na mad trauma he go be for the girl. But truly some men are wicked.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Hector09(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Some men self..... this is beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Shedrack777: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
that's why me don free my mind say my wife go cheat one day, so that e no go pain me if e happen. i don understand say for this life, you tire to dey only banana, sometimes, you'll cucum, sugar cane, etc
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Exkandayee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
I don't beliee dat shitt

1 Like

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by spartan117(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
FuckDModz:
A fucking king.

He will later marry the other girl’s friend.

Chief spinner grin
What's funny is that you mistake a fool for a king undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Talk2nanro(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Exkandayee:
I don't beliee dat shitt
that thing is a skit, zombies believe everything.
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Jaysleeves(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
house10s2:
fuked up, no respect

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Beat making, mix and master to your taste

what app me direct here
https:///EjnKrTew4

LAGOS EGBEDA
How much do you charge in all ?
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by house10s2: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jaysleeves:
How much do you charge in all ?
10k with ur beat 25k with studio beat
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by haabidah666: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2022
How this could be true tho..... lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by WoundedLamb: 6:00am On Apr 10, 2022
thorpido:
Even if the man is a cool,what if the lady he was having sex with,she no get common sense to at least free the man?
Anyway she could see it as a revenge for the man not marrying her.

Sir, let's not make this one about the woman. Let's not get so invested in the stranger's thought process that we forget the only person cheating here is the man. Tell me, would you have typed this if it were the bride who was caught cheating with a stranger? Would you let the bride off the hook to concentrate on the stranger who couldn't care less about the marriage? The fact is, if the lady in question was single, then she wasn't answerable to anyone. While she was wrong to have slept with the groom, the moral obligation was on the man to respect his relationship.

A fellow man messed up, let's accept it and criticize him. This attempt to blame women for everything while treating men with kid gloves is embarrassing. You'd end up presenting men as brainless entities that just go in any direction they're pulled. Just saying.

Meanwhile, I've noticed how we carefully say "some men" whenever we want to to criticise men on this platform. That's not bad. We only need to extend that courtesy to women as well instead of using expression like "that gender", "fear women", "Nigerian girls", etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by esky158(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2022
I know he Bleep up
Who never Bleep up hands in the air
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by thorpido(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Sir, let's not make this one about the woman. Let's not get so invested in the stranger's thought process that we forget the only person cheating here is the man. Tell me, would you have typed this if it were the bride who was caught cheating with a stranger? Would you let the bride off the hook to concentrate on the stranger who couldn't care less about the marriage? The fact is, if the lady in question was single, then she wasn't answerable to anyone. While she was wrong to have slept with the groom, the moral obligation was on the man to respect his relationship.

A fellow man messed up, let's accept it and criticize him. This attempt to blame women for everything while treating men with kid gloves is embarrassing. You'd end up presenting men as brainless entities that just go in any direction they're pulled. Just saying.

Meanwhile, I've noticed how we carefully say "some men" whenever we want to to criticise men on this platform. That's not bad. We only need to extend that courtesy to women as well instead of using expression like "that gender", "fear women", "Nigerian girls", etc.
Please don't get my comment wrong.It is not about a gender thing.I'm not gender biased.

I only chose to address the other woman in this case because of the peculiar situation. She went to a groom's wedding to sleep with the groom! I would not even have bothered with the other lady if he had gone to meet her at a hotel.
I already called the groom a fool because his own case is a case of insanity.

@second bold,yes I would have addressed the strange man more if he had come to meet the bride at her wedding.

I'm careful to use 'some women' or 'you' when I address situations.I deal with each situation on its own merit.

Ignore many comments on Nairaland deriding women.Many of them are from kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by WoundedLamb: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
thorpido:
Please don't get my comment wrong.It is not about a gender thing.I'm not gender biased.

I only chose to address the other woman in this case because of the peculiar situation. She went to a groom's wedding to sleep with the groom! I would not even have bothered with the other lady if he had gone to meet her at a hotel.
I already called the groom a fool because his own case is a case of insanity.

@second bold,yes I would have addressed the strange man more if he had come to meet the bride at her wedding.

I'm careful to use 'some women' or 'you' when I address situations.I deal with each situation on its own merit.

Ignore many comments on Nairaland deriding women.Many of them are from kids.

Noted!

Sorry, I misunderstood. My bad.
Re: Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Deranged fools

(1) (Reply)

My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada / Women Always Cheat On Men / Getting Past Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.