Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Women Always Cheat On Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Always Cheat On Men (4987 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
there is something that i have noticed that women do that is not fair. i dont think they are wholely to blame for this crime but i think that they lend themselves heavily to its success.
i woman will often give herself away cheapely to some rascal in school who disvirgins her over and over again with to appreciationg of the gift she is giving to him only to have him dump her later on for new conquests.
this same women will refuse the calmer more serious minded men on campus with the excuse that they are boring, not exciting or dont know whats up.
fast forward some 5 to 10 years later. now she has graduated and she is now in the real world. she now suddenly doesnt want to hang out with "bad boy" who just wants to have sex with her. now she wants to hang out with mr nice guy who as she earlier described him is "boring". suddenly he is the best thing for her; suddenly mr boring becomes mr. ideal.
if she is lucky, mr. nice (sucker) ends up paying a handsome bride price and throwing a grand wedding and reception to posses the reminants of what "mr. bad boy" left behind for him after taking away all the fresh, virgin, good stuff for free.
now you tell me ladies, is this fair to us nice, serious minded, ready to get married and settle down kind or men?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Dreloaded(f): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
Perhaps you should consider homosexuality. Alainironu.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
very funny
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

CHAI . . . . . see yabs!!!!!!!!!!!    grin grin grin grin grin grin

wat does it mean by the way?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Sisikill: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2008
read your other thread- Looks, Personality or Money: what do women want and all i have to say is. . .Wow! Somebody hurt you really, reaaaaaaally bad!

Oh so you know, There's nothing wrong about being a nice guy. . .except the part about finishing last (I Kid, I kid. . .I'm sure you'll find the RIGHT someone. Just be patient)

PS
A single person dating in College is NOT cheating.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by SamMilla1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
@poster , you sound very angry, is anything the matter?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Dreloaded(f): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2008
Naje, how did you know it was an insult without knowing the meaning?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by arianne(f): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

its plain intuition, yoruba yabs are easy to decode. cheesy

@poster- i think some girl pissed in your cheerios!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

arianne:

its plain intuition, yoruba yabs are easy to decode. cheesy

@poster- i think some girl pissed in your cheerios!

took the words right out of my mouth. . . . .  cheers wink
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Rebellious(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2008
D-reloaded:

Exactly. It's so easy for many guys to indirectly label a woman as a LovePeddler. And they forget that she didn't have sex with herself.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Dreloaded(f): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

took the words right out of my mouth. . . . . cheers wink

tongue

It means "one without sense" aka senseless. wink
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

tongue

It means "one without sense" aka senseless. wink

tongue  Thanks wink grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Cadet(f): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2008
*sighs* What people come up with out of boredom. embarassed
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2008
C'mon sit down my friend! What is this? Abeg, all this talk of women being cheap blah blah blah is making my head itch, what of you boys sef, so boys never cheat? Ok o Infact sha, if you look at it from 'our' point of view are the guys not 'giving themselves away' to the girls also? It takes two to tango  lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2008
ibkaye:

C'mon sit down my friend! What is this? Abeg, all this talk of women being cheap blah blah blah is making my head itch, what of you boys sef, so boys never cheat? Ok o Infact sha, if you look at it from 'our' point of view are the guys not 'giving themselves away' to the girls also? It takes two to tango lipsrsealed tongue

Babes cool down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to the fridge and get some milk-shake. You'll realise its not worth it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Babes cool down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to the fridge and get some milk-shake. You'll realise its not worth it grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe, i don't like milk embarassed grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2008
ibkaye:

Hehehe, i don't like milk embarassed grin

ok. . . . . henessey? for your evil twin? winkgrin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

ok. . . . . henessey? for your evil twin? winkgrin grin
That will be just fine, thankyou dear grin kiss
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Dreloaded(f): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2008
btw alagolo I must say I like you much better as Cadet :p
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2008
Mr Yebariba I think you should go and confront "Mr. bad guy" for taking the "good stuff" for free. I have to warn you though, he might beat you up.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Cadet(f): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

between alagolo I must say I like you much better as Cadet :p
Yes, thanks.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Dreloaded(f): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2008
stillwater, hopefully he will shoot him
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2008
he he grin grin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2008
nice ladies. justify your bad and cheap behavior. let me fill you in on something you don't understand. lots of men are pissed off by this sort of thing (giving what belongs to then as your husband to those little rascals) and while they may not be outspoken about it the way i am being, they have a plan to get back at you when you finally get married. it goes something like this: sleep with your best friend, sleep with as many beautiful unilag students as possible, sleep with your sister, have one or two other kids out of marriage, and generally screw as many chicks as possible (not to mention spend some of the money that should have come back to you on them) just to get back at you and woe betide you if you ever try to challenge his actions.
as far as such men are concerned, they are justified since at the back of their minds they see you as being just a slot who was lucky enough to get married to him. cool
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Sisikill: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2008
yebariba:

nice ladies. justify your bad and cheap behavior. let me fill you in on something you don't understand. lots of men are pissed off by this sort of thing (giving what belongs to then as your husband to those little rascals) and while they may not be outspoken about it the way i am being, they have a plan to get back at you when you finally get married. it goes something like this: sleep with your best friend, sleep with as many beautiful unilag students as possible, sleep with your sister, have one or two other kids out of marriage, and generally screw as many chicks as possible (not to mention spend some of the money that should have come back to you on them) just to get back at you and woe betide you if you ever try to challenge his actions.
as far as such men are concerned, they are justified since at the back of their minds they see you as being just a slot who was lucky enough to get married to him. cool

Okay. . .Yebariba, breath in and out. Come on. . .in and out. In and Out. . .Good boy!

Now repeat after me. . .

"I am just as good as any guy
"What the girls think of me is not what I am"
"One Day, I will find a girl too"
"When Girls say I should leave their sight with immediate effect, they really mean they want me"
"People on nairaland are laughing WITH me not AT me"
"No one thinks I am a joke"
"Everybody Loves me"

Do the breathing excercise and self affirmation anytime you feel the urge to write gibberish on nairaland.

Godspeed my brother, Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
Lmao grin grin grin

nice ladies. justify your bad and cheap behavior.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2008
Okay. . .Yebariba, breath in and out. Come on. . .in and out. In and Out. . .Good boy!
hmm\.\.\.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ Yebariba,

WTF?
I have a feening tha last gurl smashed ur heart into atoms.
Take a chill pill, bro.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
well i don talk my own finish. you guys can chose to agree with me and make a change for the better or to disagree with me. its a free world and the choice is always you. just be sure to be ready to reap the rewards of your LovePeddler dom.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2008
just be sure to be ready to reap the rewards of your LovePeddler dom.

Lol again grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by vicade(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ topic
this is a very simple issue. Just be a bad boy in school/in your youth so you can get as many girls as possible. then when the demand from the girls change, then you can also form Mr. nice guy and get any girl you want to marry.

I agree with you on one point that the most sexually active girls in school get the best husbands in the future which is kind of cool abi?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Yebariba,

WTF?
I have a feening tha last girl smashed your heart into atoms.
Take a chill pill, bro.

I just didn't know how to put ma thoughts into words. . . .  u spelt it out well.  grin

Sisikill:

Now repeat after me. . .

"I am just as good as any guy
"What the girls think of me is not what I am"
"One Day, I will find a girl too"
"When Girls say I should leave their sight with immediate effect, they really mean they want me"
"People on nairaland are laughing WITH me not AT me"
"No one thinks I am a joke"
"Everybody Loves me"

Do the breathing excercise and self affirmation anytime you feel the urge to write gibberish on nairaland.

Godspeed my brother, Godspeed!

RONTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? / Some Annoying Truths About Girls. / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.