Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) (7779 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
Op you just want to embarrass your cousin,

She can't even get most beautiful in your community grin
her decent dressing makes her beautiful unlike those hoés on biker_shorts twerking on tik_tok.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Sureplug123(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister, G B, very bright, intelligent, smart, brilliant, hardworking, with great DESTINY.I LOVE YOU!!!

This is for the love and care you shower on me.

Many think that we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but we are just geniune lovers.
So beautiful they named her Ug Lee!

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sureplug123:
So beautiful they named her Ug Lee!
Thunder fire you.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Sureplug123(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thunder fire you.
After firing you.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
whats that garbage on her head?!

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sureplug123:
After firing you.
You are comparing my sweet idyllic sister to Kirk Baily, how can thunder not fire you?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Richsteemit: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why she resemble those ghetto olosho? Abi na only me dey see aam. Although she try for beauty small
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Brian47(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Victor you will regret posting her pictures here grin

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brian47:
Victor you will regret posting her pictures here grin
No mynd them joor.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Bignuell(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na you and your family get her. Hype her. Nice one op

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the BEER holder

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by house10s2: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by RubiesBanking: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your cousin's sister is still your cousin, stop confusing us.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Anwakangwizking(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:
This girl is not beautiful na undecided
You are finally back Comrade
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Reggaemich(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op, the girl no get front,

No back

Without these features, she is not complete

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Kriss216: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are finally back Comrade
Aswear.

How you dey, chief?

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Kingstunna: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
wink She fyn sha
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Geniuelander: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kingstunna:
wink She fyn sha

No lie bro
She Ug lee angry angry angry
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Tezzi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
She looks like one village masquerade lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
(Adaka)

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Nat404: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your definition of beauty is abysmal. She needs to eat well first.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oboy , no lemme talk wetin Dey my mind
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by KensonAbule(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Not qualified to be called Beauty self
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Chikarata2020(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na style u dey use advertise am for husband
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Jeon(f): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
she is useless...
she is a Nigerian girl.

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by errigdee: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
ojuju alaba
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Joyson: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wetin u want make we do with her picture
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister, G B, very bright, intelligent, smart, brilliant, hardworking, with great DESTINY.I LOVE YOU!!!

This is for the love and care you shower on me.

Many think that we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but we are just geniune lovers.
Na this ugly girl u dey call the most beautiful abi?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na this ugly girl u dey call the most beautiful abi?
You no beautiful reach her.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
You no beautiful reach her.
tell yourself the truth, that girl is ughly she is not even average. With over make up.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
tell yourself the truth, that girl is ughly she is not even average. With over make up.
But she is still better than you.Post your pics so that I'll know that I'm not arguing with a duck look alike or a goat-like bitch.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jeon:
she is useless... she is a Nigerian girl.
My sister, useless?

Ladies You Have $5 Build Your Ideal Man! / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk)