Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (33818 Views)

Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Michelle70(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
ityP:

I watched it times without number. He said it
he never said he wasn't interested in running, he said those that wants him to declare should rather give him the money as he needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Michelle70:
he never said he wasn't interested in running, he said those that wants him to declare should rather give him the money as he needs it.

He said he wants to rest. Watch it again
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by History555: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:

Amaechi is APC consensus candidate. Even Tinubu knows that and so does Osinbajo, hence the latter is not declaring.
If Tinubu refuses to step down for Amaechi, Buhari will disgrace him at the primaries. Only Lagos, Osun and Ogun delegates will vote for him after other aspitants must have stepped down.

Vote ke
Have u heard of disqualification few hours to primaries.
Have u heard of printing one form. Obj style

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
christejames:
Finally, it's coming home grin

Peter Obi vs Chibuike Amaechi cool

The frail man being pushed will surely contest under SDP to test his popularity grin... We are waiting.
Yesoo it is coming home to those who truly love Nigeria,not those who love Nigeria because its state of decay favours them.
If it is between Onyemaechi and Obi, I will go to the poling unit,close my eyes and vote according to my last second judgement with no regret.
These two guys are far better than all them educated hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by AlaskaTNT(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yeye man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by emmykk(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
id4sho:

Let's watch closely, Rivers resources was used to bring PMB to power and ameachi took a risk by fighting GEJ and damming all consequences. To cap it all, ameachi was DG campaign for PMB 2015&2019. This man deserves PMBs support

And the useless Tinubu was not found in the 7years service only to burst out that he want 2023 presidential ticket

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by hohafrank(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi will succeed Buhari weather Tinubu and his archins like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Adejuwonhis(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
In a saner climes this man and many others should have resigned the portfolios and designate but not in Nigeria
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by micflo28(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is evident that this guys hear our cries. Thank you Amaechi for throwing in the hat. Tinubu and Atiku are the likes of to be president we should never have. No more space for foreign medical tourist president.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by MikoB: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
blacknoir:

After the election abi? I really hope he declares o,he is too quiet

He will, by next week.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ceejayluv(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
He's Lost.....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by TheEnforcer: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmykk:

The same way Tinubu have been appointing all Lagos governors after him that is how buhari will appoint his next president.

Forget about primaries when the chips are down Tinubu will beg that he we not contest again.

Tinubu already have Lagos if you give him Nigeria that will be disaster
You think Buhari is covertly supporting Amaechi?Amaechi has money to contest anyway even he did everything to make sure Buhari became the president. He is stupendous rich.If he manages to pull this off,it will be one of the greatest presidential stories. From being made governor without even contesting,all the way to the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by bahaushe1: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s always amusing when the most ignorant folks are always very quick to call others daft and ignorant unprovoked.

Below is a screenshot from the just approved constitution of the party. So tell, where is consensus listed for presidential nomination?

Below is also for your information.

I am sure you are not a novice in politics. They will produce a consensus candidate that will be 'ratified' by delegates at the convention.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by TheEnforcer: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
IbileIfe:
Like play like play, RT. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi will become the next President of the Federal Republic of NIgeria before our very eyes.
I tell you e fit happen o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by TheEnforcer: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:

Amaechi is APC consensus candidate. Even Tinubu knows that and so does Osinbajo, hence the latter is not declaring.
If Tinubu refuses to step down for Amaechi, Buhari will disgrace him at the primaries. Only Lagos, Osun and Ogun delegates will vote for him after other aspitants must have stepped down.
Like play play e fit happen o

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by emmykk(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheEnforcer:
You think Buhari is covertly supporting Amaechi?Amaechi has money to contest anyway even he did everything to make sure Buhari became the president. He is stupendous rich.If he manages to pull this off,it will be one of the greatest presidential stories. From being made governor without even contesting,all the way to the presidency

Yes he has all the tact,antics, health and managerial skill to govern Nigeria.

Tinubu can now rest.

I have never see a region and people so greedy and inhuman like the south west of Nigeria people .
Buhari will teach them a lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by nisai: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I wholeheartedly welcome him to the race. He has paid his due as a politician and a public administrator.

The APC presidential primary will be a very competitive one with aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Rotimi Amaechi etc. A free, fair and credible primary election will be conducted and the winner will be supported at the general election.

There will be no consensus so Amaechi should start a nationwide consultation immediately. I wish him the best of luck as he pursues his presidential ambition.
Na Osinbajo we dey wait for oo.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by shortIGBOman: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi is our next President.who no like am should, locate the nearest transformer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by M1Garand(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
The easiest way for Amaechi to win is for Osibanjo to declare. That means south west will be splitted.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by M1Garand(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:

Politics doesn't work this way. Tinubu is friends with Atiku and has shown over the years to be very unpredictable. Don't be surprised if he works under the hood to see APC lose if the presidency comes for him. Even if he loses the primary the APC will still need him on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by NiceMen: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
JustExposeIt:
I thought this man said he will go home and rest after 2023?
You really believe that? Omo.... I weak for you oo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by M1Garand(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmykk:

The same way Tinubu have been appointing all Lagos governors after him that is how buhari will appoint his next president.

Forget about primaries when the chips are down Tinubu will beg that he we not contest again.

Tinubu already have Lagos if you give him Nigeria that will be disaster
Just like Lagos is a disaster
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by shinealight(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
JasonEkanem:
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi today at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt, venue of the Rivers APC Thanksgiving service, declares his interest to contest the 2023 Presidency of Nigeria under the platform of All Progressives Congress.

Amaechi said “I stand before you today to declare my intention and submit my application to serve as your next President.”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415379010509359&id=100061117896098

Amaechi must resign his position as a political appointee before he can vote or be voted for during the Presidential Primaries.
That is still the Law of the land as per the Electoral Act 2022 until Clause 84 (12) is deleted or amended, regardless of what the Umuahia Judge says….point is: the Clause is yet to be deleted!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by M1Garand(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
ityP:

Obasanjo lost ALL south west states except Ekiti in the 1999 elections. Dude even lost his OWN state disgracefully. He still went ahead to win with a high margin. Amaechi can lose Rivers. No one send. As long as the north votes him, fine

And you don't think Atiku will split some northern vote Obasanjo contested against a fellow Yoruba man. At that point losing your own region can be forgiven because votes would be splitted either ways...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
deltaprincess:

Clown!! Amaechi that cannot win in his own ward?

Only a slowpoke will anoint him as APC candidate. How many states does he control?

See declaration o. No be campaign. Lmao. Best presidential declaration yet. Dude is special

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by BlackFlamefromP: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am not Amechi"s fan because of his key role in distabilizing Jonathan's government and eventually making him lose the election in favour of Buhari. But I have this hunch that if Amechi wins APC primaries election he would most likely win the presidential election!

christejames:
Finally, it's coming home grin

Peter Obi vs Chibuike Amaechi cool

The frail man being pushed will surely contest under SDP to test his popularity grin... We are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
M1Garand:

And you don't think Atiku will split some northern vote Obasanjo contested against a fellow Yoruba man. At that point losing your own region can be forgiven because votes would be splitted either ways...

See this dude o. Who says Atiku will be PDP candidate. Lmao. Saraki get chance to be candidate than Atiku. Atiku has read the room Oga. Plus, even with Atiku as candidate, he will win. He is loved in the north than Atiku. Atiku that didn't get up to 3 million votes when he first contested grin. He got 11 million because of pity votes and the anger the populace had against Buhari. Still yet, Buhari show am pepper for north. Atiku is very unpopular. He is going nowhere
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Chuksaluta(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
What is presidency? he is running for the office of the president. The term presidency is too ambiguous and used when no one takes accountability for running the country.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by emmykk(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
M1Garand:

Just like Lagos is a disaster

Godfatherism in Lagos is a disaster
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by HeavenVGate: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
JasonEkanem:
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi today at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt, venue of the Rivers APC Thanksgiving service, declares his interest to contest the 2023 Presidency of Nigeria under the platform of All Progressives Congress.

Amaechi said “I stand before you today to declare my intention and submit my application to serve as your next President.”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415379010509359&id=100061117896098
Next president of who? Dindinrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
bahaushe1:

I am sure you are not a novice in politics. They will produce a consensus candidate that will be 'ratified' by delegates at the convention.

It is only a novice that will believe a ruling party as big as APC will produce a presidential candidate through consensus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC / "Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.