Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (33833 Views)

Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by virginchaser(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
I hope he is still energetic enough. He's an insider he should understand the show.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by IbileIfe: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Like play like play, RT. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi will become the next President of the Federal Republic of NIgeria before our very eyes.

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
RealityGod:
Shame

Wereyba man start crying lol

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Then it shows you're daft and ignorant about the APC constitution

It’s always amusing when the most ignorant folks are always very quick to call others daft and ignorant unprovoked.

Below is a screenshot from the just approved constitution of the party. So tell, where is consensus listed for presidential nomination?

bahaushe1:

Dey dere dey dream. There will be no primaries in APC. Haven't you seen how party exco were produced.

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Why are you ruling out consensus candidate? Is it not one of the recognized method of electing a leader under the party of APC? Consensus candidate is all we want.

cktheluckyman:

There is no law like that.Consensus remains one of the ways the APC can pick it's candidate

Below is also for your information.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by olamike02: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
ProudImolite:
My advice is that Tinubu urchins should join that cocaine sniffing god to SDP
How much did Tinubu steal from you.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

It is the law and there is nothing you or any enemy of APC can do about it. The presidential candidate of APC will be decided by a competitive primary and nothing else. Consensus is not an option for presidential nomination in APC constitution.

It is. Adamu said so

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

There is no sense in your comment. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Umahi, Amaechi etc are all members of APC. We will support any of them that emerged from the party primary. Nothing you wailers say or do matters to us.

We from PDP will also support any of your candidate apart from Tinubu. Win win for naija cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Validated: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I wholeheartedly welcome him to the race. He has paid his due as a politician and a public administrator.

The APC presidential primary will be a very competitive one with aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Rotimi Amaechi etc. A free, fair and credible primary election will be conducted and the winner will be supported at the general election.

There will be no consensus so Amaechi should start a nationwide consultation immediately. I wish him the best of luck as he pursues his presidential ambition.

Amaechi is APC consensus candidate. Even Tinubu knows that and so does Osinbajo, hence the latter is not declaring.
If Tinubu refuses to step down for Amaechi, Buhari will disgrace him at the primaries. Only Lagos, Osun and Ogun delegates will vote for him after other aspitants must have stepped down.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by delightglobal(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
yes oooo
ufuosman:
APC and PDP have so many candidates.

We are waiting for who they will give the flag bearer
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Where are those mumu Tinubu urchins that were rejoicing when Amaechi said people who want him to contest should instead give him the money, as he isn't interested? I told them not to believe any politician grin. But they were so happy grin grin. The game is the game

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Austin4Jesus(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is NOT a Must that APC will decide the next president, we will Vote for the Right Man who we believe will do the right thing, Serve the common Nigerian and not serving people that gave him power.. And the better Man should win, not the one Imposed on the people.. Get your PVC and protect your Votes

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by chibrolex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
JustExposeIt:
I thought this man said he will go home and rest after 2023?
he has changed his mind of not contesting

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by geezville86: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahahaaa....oh boy! Nyesom Wike should be very afraid.
In Asari Dokubo's voice...run oh!!!

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
By the grace of God, behold the next president of Nigeria. This is the 1st presidential candidate I have ever been excited about since our return to democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by rippa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

It is the law and there is nothing you or any enemy of APC can do about it. The presidential candidate of APC will be decided by a competitive primary and nothing else. Consensus is not an option for presidential nomination in APC constitution.
Lolźzz
They are already wailing.
I hope tinubu won't cry like that youth leader aspirant that was forced to step down

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by id4sho(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
bluefilm:
Buhari's choice has finally entered the scene.
Let's watch closely, Rivers resources was used to bring PMB to power and ameachi took a risk by fighting GEJ and damming all consequences. To cap it all, ameachi was DG campaign for PMB 2015&2019. This man deserves PMBs support

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by haffaze777(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
On amaechi mandate we stand

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:

Amaechi is APC consensus candidate. Even Tinubu knows that and so does Osinbajo, hence the latter is not declaring.
If Tinubu refuses to step down for Amaechi, Buhari will disgrace him at the primaries. Only Lagos, Osun and Ogun delegates will vote for him after other aspitants must have stepped down.

At least, there will be primary election and Tinubu will contest.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
IbileIfe:
Like play like play, RT. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi will become the next President of the Federal Republic of NIgeria before our very eyes.

He is actually the best choice.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Lepon02: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I wholeheartedly welcome him to the race. He has paid his due as a politician and a public administrator.

The APC presidential primary will be a very competitive one with aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Rotimi Amaechi etc. A free, fair and credible primary election will be conducted and the winner will be supported at the general election.

There will be no consensus so Amaechi should start a nationwide consultation immediately. I wish him the best of luck as he pursues his presidential ambition.

And the winner will FAIL at the general elections!

Eyin Oloriburuku jatijati gbogbo.

Enikuuuure grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by eeetuk(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rotomi Amaechi: "The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi today at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt, venue of the Rivers APC Thanksgiving service, declares his interest to contest the 2023 Presidency of Nigeria under the platform of All Progressives Congress."

After reading Mr. Amaechi statement of his intention to run for president, I am having a dinner choke. Not one time, but many times. Mr. Amaechi has no political capital outside rivers state. Southwest is 100% for bola Tinubu. 19 northern Nigeria states are in the pocket of Atiku Abubakar. South/ South is in the pocket of PDP. And worst, terrorists just bombed a passenger train--- resulting in the death of 9 people, 100-plus injured passengers, 180 kidnapped passengers under the management of Mr. Rotomi Amaechi.

Is this the record that Mr. Amaechi wants Nigerians to make him the next president of Nigeria?
I am having a dinner choke now!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Amaechi dey shade one person I know grin

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Validated: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s always amusing when the most ignorant folks are always very quick to call others daft and ignorant unprovoked.

Below is a screenshot from the just approved constitution of the party. So tell, where is consensus listed for presidential nomination?
That is fake.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Even if Direct primaries is used, Amaechi will still win. Dude has the blessing of Buhari and as such, the blessing of those that matter

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
ityP:

Amaechi dey shade one person I know grin

The message is clear, he’s contesting just to fulfill a moral burden (whatever that means) and not because he stand any chance of winning.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:

That is fake.

Oya produce the original and stop crying. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
ityP:
Even if Direct primaries is used, Amaechi will still win. Dude has the blessing of Buhari and as such, the blessing of those that matter

He’s no longer consensus candidate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
JustExposeIt:
I thought this man said he will go home and rest after 2023?

Believe any politician at your own peril
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by santuspearl: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

There is no sense in your comment. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Umahi, Amaechi etc are all members of APC. We will support any of them that emerged from the party primary. Nothing you wailers say or do matters to us.

Thank God you are not wailing and you have so much money because you are in the APC, you are buying fuel at a cheaper rate than the wailers, you are very secured because you are in the APC. The high cost of living is not affecting you cos as an APC member your house rent is at a cheaper rate, I also heard when you support APC you have constant power supply in your house, congrats bro, leave the wailers, you have made it in life..

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
You are not fit. Tinubu is the next president

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by derecho(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
So has he now found the money to contest??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by ityP(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
liftedud:
Tomorrow you will hear I never said such

something he posted on his page? Lmao. He has declared Oga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.