Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency (33832 Views)

Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by gift2xl: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wike declaring for president is laughable. Does he even look like a President?
Lol.. Asari dokubo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Jmk9292(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Doesn't make any difference either.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Pele10: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Too many aspirants more division
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice one, brother.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by cktheluckyman: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

It is the law and there is nothing you or any enemy of APC can do about it. The presidential candidate of APC will be decided by a competitive primary and nothing else. Consensus is not an option for presidential nomination in APC constitution.
There is no law like that.Consensus remains one of the ways the APC can pick it's candidate

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Whothecapfits: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
T

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I wholeheartedly welcome him to the race. He has paid his due as a politician and a public administrator.

The APC presidential primary will be a very competitive one with aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Rotimi Amaechi etc. A free, fair and credible primary election will be conducted and the winner will be supported at the general election.

There will be no consensus so Amaechi should start a nationwide consultation immediately. I wish him the best of luck as he pursues his presidential ambition.
Has Osinbajo declared?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by liftedud(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tomorrow you will hear I never said such

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

There is no sense in your comment. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Umahi, Amaechi etc are all members of APC. We will support any of them that emerged from the party primary. Nothing you wailers say or do matters to us.

SHUT UP!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Cmanforall: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
The Primaries will be very competitive
Everybody wants to have that kind of power Buhari is controlling
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Jmichael1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
RealityGod:
Shame
shame on you
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by OGraffix(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
C
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by bahaushe1: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I wholeheartedly welcome him to the race. He has paid his due as a politician and a public administrator.

The APC presidential primary will be a very competitive one with aspirants like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Rotimi Amaechi etc. A free, fair and credible primary election will be conducted and the winner will be supported at the general election.

There will be no consensus so Amaechi should start a nationwide consultation immediately. I wish him the best of luck as he pursues his presidential ambition.

Dey dere dey dream. There will be no primaries in APC. Haven't you seen how party exco were produced.

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Ekugbeh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
kiss
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
JasonEkanem:
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi today at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt, venue of the Rivers APC Thanksgiving service, declares his interest to contest the 2023 Presidency of Nigeria under the platform of All Progressives Congress.

Amaechi said “I stand before you today to declare my intention and submit my application to serve as your next President.”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415379010509359&id=100061117896098

Thought the dude said he wasn't interested in contesting?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by tonysunkan: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Trust politicians at your own peril. This is the same man who, weeks ago, said he had no money to run for Presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Pinklygul: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

This one has already thrown in the towel cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Ekugbeh(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!
this kowharien boy sef
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Mboter: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

It is the law and there is nothing you or any enemy of APC can do about it. The presidential candidate of APC will be decided by a competitive primary and nothing else. Consensus is not an option for presidential nomination in APC constitution.
Then it shows you're daft and ignorant about the APC constitution

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Amumaigwe: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu don finally cast. But I like the way you sounded ready for this inevitable eventuality. At least, some Yoruba's are now beginning exhibit maturity. Kudos.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Agugbadin: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Congratulations to Amaechi

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
More charlatans and crooks jumping into the race for the nation's depleting Treasury!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
CamusMidas:

Has Osinbajo declared?

He will soon declare.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Echoban: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
cktheluckyman:

There is no law like that.Consensus remains one of the ways the APC can pick it's candidate

That's if all party aspirants give a go ahead in agreement. So BAT LL likely be begged to agree cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by chibrolex(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
For him to have accepted and declared to contest for the President, no body except God can stop him from emerging as the APC candidate..He is President Buhari's candidate for the election.So he has upper hand ahead of other candidates.He has tasted by the President.

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Validated: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dan amana Daura, the Trusted One grin grin

2023 - I wish Igbos well
Amaechi - APC
Peter Obi - PDP
Igbo amaka

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by press9jatv: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
No hope for Tinubu again

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by chibrolex(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
For him to have accepted and declared to contest for the President, no body except God can stop him from emerging as the APC candidate..He is President Buhari's candidate for the election.So he has upper hand ahead of other candidates.He has been tasted by the President.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency by Freebills12: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
seunmsg:

Why are you ruling out consensus candidate? Is it not one of the recognized method of electing a leader under the party of APC? Consensus candidate is all we want.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.