Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan (73070 Views)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

You don't mean it!
You guys might be right.
And she might have made the personalities so different, to avert any detections.
Saphiere is calm, keeps it brief, is kinda friendly and sarcastic,. While Candidlady is different. Like, trying to be in your face and loud.
People r sneaky on this NL , wallahi.

It is really fun seeing people confused! Ifind joy in pains!

Anyways idont stay anywhere close to asokoro

EFAB
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
candidladyTemp:

It is really fun seeing people confused! Ifind joy in pains!

Anyways idont stay anywhere close to asokoro

EFAB
The one at lokogoma ? Close to Minfa One estate?
If so, okay.
I lived there in 2019 for some months. The flood there....let me not remember.

Meanwhile, I'm not " in pains " as you assumed . Maybe some other guy is.
But yeah, I seem kinda confused, with all I'm hearing about your login time and all. And you being Sapphire. Saphiere is cool to me. Despite how she makes guys wanna break her head with garri stick. grin
But it's not worth the confusion. Make I just leave am jareh.. we move.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Honestfrend: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
I weep for this evil gender.

That gender gave u life..
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Qatar2022: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
No man will ever come your way as a husband no matter how you try
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by citywal(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Heffalump(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Death to the bastard rapist.
But biagodu you dis yeye girl,so the only thing wey you live for na to dey look for rape news upandan undecided
Hmm na wa oo, wehrey too much for this forum sha �

She's not even a qualified candidate for rape. Idiotic pi.g like her.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by West2019(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Toto sweet
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by donsheddy1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Why on Earth was his face covered lipsrsealed undecided
Damn idetest this gender!!

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins
Your papa follow for this level oo.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Daheru(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
If I own the acct you all are accusing me of owning, it will never be well with me. But if I know nothing about that acct, my God in heaven will punish you all. it will never be well with you all. death would be your portion IJN Amen.

Always too quick to curse, not nice at all. You needn't prove anything to anyone here.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

The one at lokogoma ? Close to Minfa One estate?
If so, okay.
I lived there in 2019 for some months. The flood there....let me not remember.

Meanwhile, I'm not " in pains " as you assumed . Maybe some other guy is.
But yeah, I seem kinda confused, with all I'm hearing about your login time and all. And you being Sapphire. Saphiere is cool to me. Despite how she makes guys wanna break her head with garri stick. grin
But it's not worth the confusion. Make I just leave am jareh.. we move.

Why are you confused? Can't you think for yourself? Someone said something and bumbam you believed!

Now you see why Adam was a weakling ba?
He couldn't question Eve? Dude was wired to obey/follow instructions! A zombie if you ask me!

Again do you think Iand the auntie(saphy) are same person?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
If I own the acct you all are accusing me of owning, it will never be well with me. But if I know nothing about that acct, my God in heaven will punish you all. it will never be well with you all. death would be your portion IJN Amen.
You must think I fear those things. Me, who just came back from evening service, myself. Haha. God na for all of us o.
Hey, but go and read through again. Why is it me you decided to single out? Oya tell me. I said I doubt you are both the same person, but they said you guys are likely the same person.
Calm down, jare. I know your are on a cruise P right now , tho... cruise level
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by saphiere(f): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

No man will ever come your way as a husband no matter how you try
When did you become God?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Why are you confused? Can't you think for yourself? Someone said something and bumbam you believed!

Now you see why Adam was a weakling ba?
He could couldn't question Eve? Dude was wired to obey/follow instructions! A zombie if you ask me!

Again do you think Iand the auntie(saphy) are same person?

You say
Oya edit, and come back.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Classicalman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sapphire is sick. Rape Rape Rape all the time
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
PaulOtl:

You say
Oya edit, and come back.

Read again
Short circuit brain cheesy
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by twilliamx(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm.. But this is what they know how to do na.

God will punish all of them IJN Amen
Including your father, brothers and am sure you will marry a man so including that one too.. Anofia
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by twilliamx(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Why on Earth was his face covered lipsrsealed undecided
Damn idetest this gender!!

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins

Guess your father is somewhere raping people and wiping asses...
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by VirileNelly2420: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Can’t separate from each other.
Ha, is rape da rampant? ...dat dey don rape u no mean say every1 is being raped. Or dat every1 is a rapist.

Ur papa na man o
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by candidladyTemp(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
twilliamx:

Guess your father is somewhere raping people and wiping asses...

A statement or a question ?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Paperbag(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Can’t separate from each other.

Wait until you hear indians and rape stories
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by VirileNelly2420: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Please teach me how to put the yellow link on my signature. Thanks.
Really?? Lol.. smiley
Same gender u probably perceive as being useless... except in raping?

U're just a softhearted girl. Speaking out of emotions
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by 5boro: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
Weep for your father first ... useless lady. How I wish people will just ignore you on this platform because you are mentally deranged and obsessed with men.
Your level of stupidity is out this world by grouping all men together .. illiterate!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

God punish your father and all the men in your family! ... Oloriburuku!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
Who cares about your weeping! You go weep taya ..
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by LongEraser: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]Hhhhhhhh
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Ipray armed robbers come to house with guns and knives! They won't come for the money, nah! they are Hot and they only need to burn steams!

Hopefully they find your sisters and mother sweet enough to help with their current condition

Eddddiots
You are a fool!
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by bamiworld(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

Kilode why curse now. Na we do you bad thing ni
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by dankorode(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
you no dey tire?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Read again
Short circuit brain cheesy
Pride!
My friend stop pretending as if u didn't go back to edit all the spelling blunders you earlier on made nau.
Kai...this girl and pride ehn
So that they won't know abi?
Lol...it's all good. You're human. And I'm outta here. Sleeppp timeee. *Yawns*
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Babastrong(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=saphiere post=111790184]Men and rape..
I weep for this evil gender.[ i will never and ever support raping. But to say all men are evil technically implies that you've been raised up by devil. ]

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night / South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp