Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan (73064 Views)

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by silaswills01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damn this is disgusting angry

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by boldsleek: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Death to the bastard rapist.
But biagodu you dis yeye girl,so the only thing wey you live for na to dey look for rape news upandan undecided
Hmm na wa oo, wehrey too much for this forum sha �
if your gender weren't on raping spree, she wouldn't have news to post.

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
sapphire second account is candidlady, its been confirmed, the email address on both accounts bears the same surname and all Gmail address one is Ginikaademusikajoy@gmailcom and the other is ademusikajoyce@gmail.com , call her what she is a ment.....
You see those assholemods will not ban the idiot for having two accounts.
I bet one of them is fvucking her...if she ask for your ban you will banned immediately and why is it that all her threads get to the first page?
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
boldsleek:

Are all the gender rapist? How many rapist do you even have among the millions.. Senseless set of people.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by goslowgoslow(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..
I weep for this evil gender.
The same gender that are fuvcking you.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
You guys really need to stop giving this animal called Saphiere attention....She’s not normal...Na Rape cases full her head....I’m sure nobody wants to associate with her coz they know she has no brain
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by LongEraser: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2022
hhhhhhh
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by harmargedon: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Stanobel: 1:16am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm.. But this is what they know how to do na.

God will punish all of them IJN Amen

Plus your father and brothers right
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Dshocker(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Why on Earth was his face covered lipsrsealed undecided
Damn idetest this gender!!

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins

May you never have anything to do with the opposite gender in your life & non will ever locate you...Amen.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by CountLaka(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2022
We are not evil ahbeg ,, allow my gender to be now.

saphiere:
Men and rape..
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Supermajor:

She don go dig up ur profile, come see wetin she like there
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Supermajor(m): 2:07am On Apr 10, 2022
boldsleek:

So ur father don rape u be that? Abi na ur brothers do am to u?

Make una better dy talk earlier o so that person go know what to dy do early, no be until when one wey never Sabi baf finish come open thread all of una go come dy open mouth wha like dustbins
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by MacANDIES: 2:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Ipray armed robbers come to house with guns and knives! They won't come for the money, nah! they are Hot and they only need to burn steams!

Hopefully they find your sisters and mother sweet enough to help with their current condition

Eddddiots

That same armed robbers will meet you soon and shoot you down.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by MacANDIES: 2:47am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

I know all the men in your family are rapists.
Including your father.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by MacANDIES: 2:48am On Apr 10, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Can’t separate from each other.

I know your father is a rapists, your uncle's and brothers are not excluded too.

Eediot.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by MacANDIES: 2:49am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
God bless you.

Keep replying yourself jobless misandrist.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by MacANDIES: 2:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Peace081:
Men and RAPE eh..

Hope you know your father is a rapist?
Cos he's a man too
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Heavensent01(m): 3:05am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Oya rape apologists come and defend your brother.

no one is defending rape but castigate those involved and stop generalizing

many men like me have turn down pussies in numbers because of self control and mood. stop exhibiting foolishness for free on public space

there is nothing special about pússy that smell in the legs of many ladies like you
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Oya rape apologists come and defend your brother.
You give it a rest one week at least undecided
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by MadamOk(f): 4:52am On Apr 10, 2022
God go punish all rapist
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Akramblitz(m): 5:17am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
Men and rape..

I've. Noticed something fishy on your comments. You always sound very bitter. You've never made a good comment here even on a good news thread.

From what I observed so far, you only follow rape news as if you're the victim of all the rape happening in Nigeria. You might have been raped for sure but there are many others who has gone through the same horrible experience even multiple times. After all, they were able to get a good life and moved on. Why can't you opt for the same.

Your dreams of setting up a foundation against rape and rapist is a nice one, I must commend you. However, the way you are clamoring how you going to do this or do that bla bl BLA BLA .... Or even take a life if you have to, is not worth it at all.

Moreover, many people have been on this mission or are still on the mission. But the reality is, rape is still going to happen because our society has rotten beyond redemption.
So why not take it easy on yourself.

Protect yourself and the people around you by creating awarenesses. Let them know that rape is not going to stop. And teach them how to protect themselves from being raped. You've been through it, you now know better.

But don't forget, your brothers, nephews, cousins and some of your relatives are potential rapists.

Thank you
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by okoroemeka(m): 5:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nigerian women and olosho are like agege bread and ewa agoyin, can't separate from each other.

Now you should know why you shouldn't generalize, nonsense.
for 7 months she has been enjoying leg shaking sex and immediately her junior sister came into the picture it became rape,this is just jealousy and men have to be very careful how to deal with a scorned woman their is nothing they cannot do to punish you

Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Fly2London3Baba: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Do the whites do rituals to make money?
Africans should learn and stop the slaughtering and bad ways.
God will save us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxH-F9pgvA
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Very heartless man

Meanwhile our gallant soldiers Killed Top Ranking ISWAP Commander, Abubakar Dan-Buduma and 19 Others... See photo >>>>>>https://salemgists.com/top-ranking-iswap-commander-abubakar-dan-buduma-others-eliminated-by-mnjtf/

Lies, stop spreading lies, gallant cowards, did they protect people sacked from their communities? Always promoting thrash.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by toujurs: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:

They are all the same be it em redpiller or em so called simps!! Same boat different cabins
You are very stupid, Animal! angry.
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere was raped in the past and it pained her so bad she cant move on
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by Insipidvamp(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2022
[/color][color=purple]
Re: Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan by shogsman(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:

I take it your father and his father were rapist and pedophiles too

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night