Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? (20706 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by kingphilip(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Can't remember.

Na wetin person go de carry for head for close to 2 decades be that?

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Pnorh(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Noise makers,... unserious students,... but nah we dey make good grades pass.

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by beautyfunke(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
In my secondary school days, people who sat at the back seats were known as "Council of Elders"

Most of them were older than secondary school age. They had children at home

When the teacher is teaching in class, they will be doing back up voice at the back. They also steal notes and people's textbooks alot

Even when they make noise, you dare not put their names in the list of noise makers , else you go collect

I remember when I added one of them to the list of noise makers, the eyes he used in looking at me eh, I had to remove his name immediately so that I could go home in peace and not in pieces.
olodo and noisemakers
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by BabaIbo: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
I get sit for there, even when a teach tried moving me to the front row seat, I still found my way there.

Na for uni I take start to dey sit at the front or middle.

Ps: I was one of the best and most brilliant students.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Jonn119: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Olodo rapata grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by E2000: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
This only happens in mushroom schools
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by policysamuel(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
School 2
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Spilledink(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
In my day at secondary school, people who sat at the back were known as big for nothing and "olodo". They were often targeted my teachers during question and answer time .�� I often felt for those group of students because their self esteem were extremely low.

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
We call them "awon omo school 2". * these guys dey give teachers back to back insults.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Funny enough during my time na head boy and head girl been dey back seat and 2 of them brilliant die

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by VirileNelly2420: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
In my secondary school days, people who sat at the back seats were known as "Council of Elders"

When the teacher is teaching in class, they will be doing back up voice at the back. They also steal notes and people's textbooks alot

Even when they make noise, you dare not put their names in the list of noise makers , else you go collect

I remember when I added one of them to the list of noise makers, the eyes he used in looking at me eh, I had to remove his name immediately so that I could go home in peace and not in pieces.

We did call dem "doopa" ...like, men dem.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Blake755: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
The are known as people who won't make it in life but the make it in real life
While those who made it in school find it difficult in real life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Backbenchers
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by cutedharmee: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Angle 90 grin
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Ekaka1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Elders
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Natajo2021: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
I was a back bencher in all my academic endeavours.
I meant, from primary school to postgraduate.
Today, I felt fulfilled.
I was one of those that believe that real learning is not in the classroom.
I never had any regret for being a back bencher.
Back benchers are full of life.

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
They are called "Aro boys" in my school
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Jogideen: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
We called them school 2
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by fanzine(f): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iti-boribo

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Edembasilprutus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
We called them KEPKUS DADDIES

grin
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by aikyg(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
O-o.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by engrchykae(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
The back benchers in my class later became financially successful
We the front sitters just got admission into tertiary, graduated and are working.
If care is not taken, we the front sitters will work for the backsitters.
Life is rugged

5 Likes

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by nedekid: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
US
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by popefuse(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Am one of them, we don't always write note if we do na jotter we dey use, we are the entertainer and represent class in football ⚽, we like girls and we make noise and cause trouble that all class go suffer

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by engrchykae(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
E2000:
This only happens in mushroom schools
there must be bullies no matter the sophistication of the school

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by chrizzyace: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Back Benchers grin
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by 419ballo: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
I was a back bencher but the best student in art class me dey back bench so i go fit press wuraola breast inside class
Bvmsson:
Yea... They were called all types of names and they had bad characters too and we're mostly dullards but I became one of them when I left my former school to a new one. I wasn't dull at all and I wasn't older than 50% of my classmates... I was just in between. I was 11, 12, 13 when I was in senior secondary school. I graduated at 13 and my reason for being a back bencher was that I felt lost in the new environment. But thank God I didn't become a bad boy.
Fast forward to now i am the only person in my then class of 300 students that is studying Medicine and Surgery in a first generation University. I'm not saying I am the most intelligent amongst my classmates.. Nah... What I'm rather saying is that I was a back bencher but not dull at all... I'm was the exception to the law of back benchers.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Goldbw122(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
School from back
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Camelot65: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dem big boys always sit at the back. They were called "CHAIRMEN"

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by DropsMic(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

Ologoscopio grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Returns Schools To Missionaries After 46 Years / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / Esut 2015/2016 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.