Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,779 members, 7,959,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? (20925 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by israelmao(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Noisemakers,bullies and dullards.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Bfly: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
shaggy007:
Back benchers

Abi..
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Eserise1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
We were referred to as back boys.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by anyilalaz: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
o o
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by tommy589(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
I became a back bencher to avoid teachers attention due to my escapades. It was fun filled enjoying my out of class adventure
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by olusola200: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
oga na which one be public hair? Mynd44, lalasticlala,
vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh, bola146, folake4u and funkybabee come and see something. What is public hair?

Pubic hair typographical error

Back benchers
The landlord

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Musttypossible: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
For my school dat year even if u try sabi somtin small as far as u dey sit down for back u be olodo.

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by 001spice: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Me that i use to change sit like thrice b4 the end of the day in skul.well it was only boys skul
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by dahnimoh(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
We called them "O O".Meaning ogbu oge in ibo translated "time wasters "

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Naxtrad(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
I was 16+ back then in secondary school IGS, Ikoyi, Lagos. You can find me just before the last sit SS 2 but my English teacher back then brought me to the front sit and kept monitoring me through my fellow student

Anytime we have her subject, I do position myself before she comes in and once she's done with her subject, immediately I japa to my original sit... No time�
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by colestephan86: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bvmsson:
Yea... They were called all types of names and they had bad characters too and we're mostly dullards but I became one of them when I left my former school to a new one. I wasn't dull at all and I wasn't older than 50% of my classmates... I was just in between. I was 11, 12, 13 when I was in senior secondary school. I graduated at 13 and my reason for being a back bencher was that I felt lost in the new environment. But thank God I didn't become a bad boy.
Fast forward to now i am the only person in my then class of 300 students that is studying Medicine and Surgery in a first generation University. I'm not saying I am the most intelligent amongst my classmates.. Nah... What I'm rather saying is that I was a back bencher but not dull at all... I'm was the exception to the law of back benchers.

Do u know where the remaining 299 students are?

3 Likes

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by 9iceprince(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unserious Elements
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by hallowswit: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bench warmers
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by EmmyDJourno: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Back benchers
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by ajepako(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
oga na which one be public hair? Mynd44, lalasticlala,
vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh, bola146, folake4u and funkybabee come and see something. What is public hair?

Alafishe
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by dododawa1: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Na there the cultists deh Sidon.
oga secondary not tertiary school
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by dododawa1: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
In my days,the BRAILLANT one sat at back,I don't know about now.

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Emeka71(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Back benchers.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Michelle70(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
dododawa1:
oga secondary not tertiary school
I schooled in a govt school in portharcourt.

Cultism was in secondary school early 2000

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Orpe7(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Stabos
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Yusaywah(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
colestephan86:

Do u know where the remaining 299 students are?
grin Bros no mind the guy. E be like dem dey do reunion, then the remaining 299 go table ALL their matter before am grin

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by NNAMDIII(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Relegated cadets, ex cadets, lance corporals and academy culprits serving job grin grin
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by dododawa1: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
I schooled in a govt school in portharcourt.

Cultism was in secondary school early 2000
ok if is secondary in South South.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by hatedisplace: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
NFA (No Future Ambition)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by colestephan86: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yusaywah:
grin Bros no mind the guy. E be like dem dey do reunion, then the remaining 299 go table ALL their matter before am grin
lol
He said he is sturdy medicine and surgery, does that mean others are not sturdy too

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
I was a back bencher and not cuz of anything but just the like of it and to avoid attention by teachers
Enemyofpeace:
In my secondary school days, people who sat at the back seats were known as "Council of Elders"

Most of them were older than secondary school age. They had children at home

When the teacher is teaching in class, they will be doing back up voice at the back. They also steal notes and people's textbooks alot

Even when they make noise, you dare not put their names in the list of noise makers , else you go collect

I remember when I added one of them to the list of noise makers, the eyes he used in looking at me eh, I had to remove his name immediately so that I could go home in peace and not in pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
The Observers … I also found out the meaning of Class A and B God bless you if you’ve been in both and abroad to school so it’s not a negative stereotype
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by samwash(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
This mk me remember that comedy online back to school, i hardly see it these days.
The bad boys & rude guys stay at the back roll in class.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
The names plenty.
Agba Sule, Jungle, 9:11 (resume school 9am & exit at 11am), Olodo, Senior man, Giraffes cos the are tall with long necks to copy from behind.

There's actually a Sulaimon in my class at SS2 called Agba Sule. He's the leader of the back benchers. He was 21 at that time, mate with some corp members. He's stout, with moustache. He always bring shaving stick to cut the beards in class, showing us his pubic hair, chest hair & sexcapades. The guy had the experience of teachers but he's a dullard in education.

Well, I loved sitting at the back, fellow students knew that.
I was tall though. And extremely brilliant too.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Brownshoe: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
In my school that era na big boys things o, not that you are a dullard, i roll with big boys then even though am small in stature, that earn me my respect even till university level,

OGSA
Idris premier college
UNAD 2014 SET.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Zikimani: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Big children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dose The Waec Or Neco Expire? / Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud. See Reactions / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.