Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? (20666 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by muyico(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Guru even many teachers they fear us. then
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by muyico(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2022
geok12:
Olodo
Nt all my dear! Just a main of scaling tru any puishment coming bcus beating strt frm front.even if he reach us d teacher go don tire
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by suffering: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2022
This one school for north. In my day they were called backbenchers in both schools I attended. They were always the most fun students because they steadily had enjoyable things going on whenever class was on. Ah, they made boring lessons fun. I remember the times like yesterday.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by jacoik(m): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Lolxxxxx hahahaha and your name is what again? Enemy of what?
Enemyofpeace:
In my secondary school days, people who sat at the back seats were known as "Council of Elders"

Most of them were older than secondary school age. They had children at home

When the teacher is teaching in class, they will be doing back up voice at the back. They also steal notes and people's textbooks alot

Even when they make noise, you dare not put their names in the list of noise makers , else you go collect

I remember when I added one of them to the list of noise makers, the eyes he used in looking at me eh, I had to remove his name immediately so that I could go home in peace and not in pieces.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by v2: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Ogbolos
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Gkemz: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Cultists.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by jacoik(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
I meant pubic hair. Na typo error.
And why you call crowd ontop my head say I do typo?
It be like say you wan make I reason your matter like the way seniors dey bully juniors in secondary school. You go see weeen!
lolxxxxx hahahaha you asked why he called croud on top your head? Me wey wan be call ancestors and council of elders sef lol
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha you asked why he called croud on top your head? Me wey wan be call ancestors and council of elders sef lol
I ll just steal all your provision come still pour water for your bed, pack shit for your locker & steal all your text & note books a week to exam. I wicked pass weekend!
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2022
macho44:

SweetPlum, u be tout? grin
I m just a barbie

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Oluelite(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2022
We call them Alaga
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by ALFADOS(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
olisaEze:
They’re called 'back-benchers' and many of them still turned out alright. I’d know cos I was the second smallest in my class but the head back-bencher! grin
yes we were called back bencher then but some are troublesome then, like me lol

1 Like

Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by macho44(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m just a barbie
SweetPlum Da Barbie grin
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Dickson178(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
We called them olodo!
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by deelobe: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2022
NGA - No future ambition
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by Afeezcoay(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Yea, na group of elders them use to be oo and noise makers grin.
Them no born you to write their names for noise making except u go collect after school hours.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by chuggy(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
In my secondary school days, people who sat at the back seats were known as "Council of Elders"

Most of them were older than secondary school age. They had children at home

When the teacher is teaching in class, they will be doing back up voice at the back. They also steal notes and people's textbooks alot

Even when they make noise, you dare not put their names in the list of noise makers , else you go collect

I remember when I added one of them to the list of noise makers, the eyes he used in looking at me eh, I had to remove his name immediately so that I could go home in peace and not in pieces.
Back benchers
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by cutedharmee: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2022
007s:

How far you go IGS?
NGS is ma school.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by CodeHouse: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
We call them west side or school 2
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by computerproject: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
They are usually termed as unserious students and noise makers
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by rafcrown(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tetelo corner. The special name for our back seats in those days .For special guys only.The guy who coined the name is a teacher in USA now and nearly all the members are based abroad.
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by ikorodureporta: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Once & always a backbencher! For anywhere, even church, na back I dey stay..
That's where you get the panoramic view of the hall cheesy
Re: In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? by AgentGoat: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
colestephan86:

Do u know where the remaining 299 students are?

He thinks he don make am because he's studying medicine. Hehehehe. Leave him make he graduate first he go know what's up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE / OAU Speaks On Sudden Death Of Student / Benue State University Students Write Exams In Collapsed Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.