Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? (1166 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Good morning nairalanders

Am in need of advice, I and my girlfriend have been dating for almost a year now.
But my girlfriend is 22 years old and am 20 years old( 2 years older than me) now due to financial situation of her parent that makes her still at home, she just gained admission this month.

My main concern now is does Age really matters in a relationship??
Though my girlfriend is a gentle type she never nag at me for once
She has hundred percent respect for me.
Your advice is highly Needed.
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2022
It doesn’t. I’m not talking about guys marrying granny's cos of their money though.
2 years difference isn’t a big deal as long as you both are true and sincere to each other. It’ll definitely work out.

4 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Ok brother.

We are sincere true lovers..

Thanks for the advice �

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by SIRG120: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2022
There's absolutely nothing wrong in it..... Age is nothing but a number.... What is more important is her loyalty towards you.... That's what basically counts..... My fiancee is a year older than me yet she treats me like a king... No drama of any sort..... The Peace of mind she's been giving me since we met is second to none..... She has been the best woman out of the Past relationships I've ever had.......... We Plan getting married this December............ Focus more on Stabilizing Effective Communication and Connection Cos that's what a Proper Relationship is all about...... Relationship without True Bond of friendship is null and void.............

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Jmarjr(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Age is just a number, my partner is 2yrs older than me. And she treats me like a king. So i dont see the age difference in our dealings at all.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by MonkeyMods(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2022
No dear..

Pursue your heart....not the number
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by beezyblaze(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2022
As long as you act right and mature, you’ll have her respect 100%. women are made to be soft and submissive regardless of their age, as long as you aren’t behaving like a kid.

You have nothing to be worried about bro…FIRE ON!
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
SIRG120:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in it..... Age is nothing but a number.... What is more important is her loyalty towards you.... That's what basically counts..... My fiancee is a year older than me yet she treats me like a king... No drama of any sort..... The Peace of mind she's been giving me since we met is second to none..... She has been the best woman out of the Past relationships I've ever had.......... We Plan getting married this December............ Focus more on Stabilizing Effective Communication and Connection Cos that's what a Proper Relationship is all about...... Relationship without True Bond of friendship is null and void.............

.. Thank you
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
beezyblaze:
As long as you act right and mature, you’ll have her respect 100%. women are made to be soft and submissive regardless of their age, as long as you aren’t behaving like a kid.

You have nothing to be worried about bro…FIRE ON!
... Noted bro
Thanks
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
No dear..

Pursue your heart....not the number
. Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jmarjr:
Age is just a number, my partner is 2yrs older than me. And she treats me like a king. So i dont see the age difference in our dealings at all.
.. Thanks
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Whazar(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
No

I’m 26 and currently dating a 54 yrs old lady
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Goldbw122(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whazar:
No

Is she married?
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by EmzyT: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by EmzyT: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whazar:
No

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
SIRG120:

lol. ode

marry her first and see the cunt true colour
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Jayzx: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol. ode

Thus guy just said the bitter truth[right][/right] grin grin grin
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Tboymessiah(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Small pikin just full nairaland, no wonder respect no dey again

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by white3663: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Honourable2003:
Good morning nairalanders

Am in need of advice, I and my girlfriend have been dating for almost a year now.
But my girlfriend is 22 years old and am 20 years old( 2 years older than me) now due to financial situation of her parent that makes her still at home, she just gained admission this month.

My main concern now is does Age really matters in a relationship??
Though my girlfriend is a gentle type she never nag at me for once
She has hundred percent respect for me.
Your advice is highly Needed.

Age no suppose be your wahala now, na the admission wey she get be the coco...
Better match kpekus well well , boat go soon sink
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

if nah respect b ya papa problem
go make money and go lavish am for ya mama village

oloshi werey gba

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by lifenija: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

oloshi werey gba

hey stupid kid, no fake story today, or is ur mum washing ur diaper, u fool

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
white3663:

Age no suppose be your wahala now, na the admission wey she get be the coco...
Better match kpekus well well , boat go soon sink
You are the third person that will tell me this
What can I do bro??
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Bro
This is a Nigeria news platform for everyone bro.
If you don't like maybe you should deactivate your account.
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Honourable2003: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whazar:
No

How come??
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Tboymessiah(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

oloshi werey gba

Let me give u this one and only reply,. Money is not my problem okay i have business and ppu work for me,

You see ur life is full of darkness, and till u die u wont experience any light in ur life, without a settle life u will keep moving from one place to another without a purpose.....so shall it be.

One of ur lie is down there

Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by SIRG120: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol. ode

You're such a Toxic and Bitter Person,,, I pity you...... Change before it turns into Narcissism cos that's what you're already exhibiting....... Saddist
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by khreus(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Whazar post=111816853]No

I’m 26 and currently dating a 54 yrs old lady [/quote
]
Oma baje
You dey call your grandma mate baby
Omo bo nii è
Re: Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? by Cardealer2021(m): 3:51am On Apr 11, 2022
My man we are on the same boat cool
I prefer older women but the age should be above 5
Milf rock cool

(1) (Reply)

Aunts Sleep With Nieces' Grooms To Test Potency / How Would You Deal With This Situation With A 'friend' And Housemate / Addiction To My Spiritual Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.