Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Does Ladies Does This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Ladies Does This (1980 Views)

Why Does This Statement Gets Women Angry? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by Cactusjack69(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Suspect1:
op from frying pan to fire right? Save the question for your future daughter.

Anyways, no noiseangry
Mr suspect with due respect, respect yourself the question get to my mind yesterday and I gat to speak out my mind so no insults you grab
Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by Haakeem(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cactusjack69:

Mr suspect with due respect, respect yourself the question get to my mind yesterday and I gat to speak out my mind so no insults you grab
grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cactusjack69:
A question pop up in my head yesterday night and the question is;

Why does ladies of nowadays enjoy and endure with the poverty of their parents but cannot enjoy their husbands poverty.

Why do ladies do that!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by Cousin9999: 4:05am On Apr 11, 2022
You want her to suffer her entire life?

Some people don't care, but most want a better life in marriage, if not for themselves, for their child.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by Suspect1: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Cactusjack69:

Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by kaboninc(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Cactusjack69:
A question pop up in my head yesterday night and the question is;

Why does ladies of nowadays enjoy and endure with the poverty of their parents but cannot enjoy their husbands poverty.

Lol
Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Cousin9999:
You want her to suffer her entire life?

Some people don't care, but most want a better life in marriage, if not for themselves, for their child.
.... And the only way she can get such better life is by getting married to a rich man abi?
Is she handicapped? Can't she also work hard to give herself and her children a better life?
Aren't men and women equal again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ladies Does This by Cactusjack69(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... And the only way she can get such better life is by getting married to a rich man abi?
Is she handicapped? Can't she also work hard to give herself and her children a better life?
Aren't men and women equal again?
my cousin I dey with you I think you the only one who got the right answer wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Stingy With Money? / Who Is Fatter? Yoruba Women Or Igbo Women? / The Why,How And Goal Of Cheats:Male And Female.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.