Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer (4868 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2007
[b][/b] THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE GUYS AND BABES OUT THERE, THERE IS JUST ONE UNIVERSAL ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION , MY DEAR PEEPS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GOOD GIRL" IN THIS OUR NAIJA AND THE NEXT WORLD TO COME
TRUST ME ,THERE ARENT ANY GOOD GURLS IN THIS NAIJA.(THE UNBORN INCLUSIVE)THIS ONE NA FIRST HAND EXPERIENCED,NAIJA BABES A NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT, I HAVE DATED GURLS,THERE SISTERS ,THR BEST FRIENDS AND SO ON,EVEN FRIEND STHAT SLEPT WITH THR BEST FRIENDS CHIC,BABES CHEATING ON THERE WEDDING NITE AND SO ON, HAHAHAHAHAHA, A BABE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CASH,PROMISES,ENVY,JEALOUSY ETC, THEY ARE JUST BIRD BRAINS ,FOR REAL, THEY ARE COURSED FROM THE WOMB,I HAVE HAD AND EXPERIENCED FUNNY SITUATIONS MY BROTHERS,
AS FOR ME I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY CHIC FROM THE OUR NAIJA ESPECIALLY LAGOS, SO MIND THE WAY You TREATING THAT SLOTH LIKE A PRINCESS .COS SHE DOES NOT DESERVE IT .NON OF THE FEMALE SPECIES DESERVES IT, TRUST, JUST TREAT THEM LIKE THE DIRT THEY ARE BOY, AND HAVE FUN GUYS AND ALWAYS REMEBER A GUY HAS THE UPPER HAND ANY DAY ANY TIME, SORRY BABES WE LOVE You'ALL F@#$ED UP ASSES ANYWAYS,
IF U FEEL OTHER WISE ABOUT THIS ANSWER FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR COMMENT, ESPECIALLY THE LADIES,WHATS YOUR VIEWS LKE ?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by naijacutee(f): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2007
oracle99:

, MY DEAR PEEPS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GOOD GIRL" IN THIS OUR NAIJA AND THE NEXT WORLD TO COME
TRUST ME ,THERE ARENT ANY GOOD GURLS IN THIS NAIJA.(THE UNBORN INCLUSIVE) AS FOR ME I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY CHIC FROM THE OUR NAIJA ESPECIALLY LAGOS, SO MIND THE WAY You TREATING THAT SLOTH LIKE A PRINCESS .COS SHE DOES NOT DESERVE IT .NON OF THE FEMALE SPECIES DESERVES IT, TRUST, JUST TREAT THEM LIKE THE DIRT THEY ARE BOY, AND HAVE FUN GUYS AND ALWAYS REMEBER A GUY HAS THE UPPER HAND ANY DAY ANY TIME, SORRY BABES WE LOVE You'ALL F@#$ED UP ASSES ANYWAYS

Yes, it's true o, my brother. . . I agree with you. . . "They" are all "sloths", "dirt", and "F@#$ed up asses. "They" starting from your grandmother, going down to your mother, then to all your aunties, then your sisters and finally going to all your unborn female children. I didn't say it - You confessed it with your own mouth and put the "jara" on your unborn female childrens head.

oracle99:
THIS ONE NA FIRST HAND EXPERIENCED,NAIJA BABES A NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT, I HAVE DATED GURLS,THERE SISTERS ,THR BEST FRIENDS AND SO ON,EVEN FRIEND STHAT SLEPT WITH THR BEST FRIENDS CHIC,BABES CHEATING ON THERE WEDDING NITE AND SO ON, HAHAHAHAHAHA,

I've never directly cursed or sworn at anyone at this forum before, so please don't let me break this habit but how can you open your rotten mouth and say a girl is a piece of shit, and then with the same mouth, brag that you have dated a girl plus her sister? What does that make you? How fukn dare you? You who was dating a girl, and not only two-timed her but two-timed her with her own sister. . . Did you not see other girls on Lagos you fukn slowpoke? How dare you even brag about this stupidity? I think you are the one who is cursed and I wonder what any girl would see in you, or even any guy like you!!!

oracle99:
A BABE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CASH,PROMISES,ENVY,JEALOUSY ETC, THEY ARE JUST BIRD BRAINS

Any guy who is so desperate as to offer a girl cash, make promises etc just to have sex with her is a bloody b@stard. End of

oracle99:

[b][/b]
IF You FEEL OTHER WISE ABOUT THIS ANSWER FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR COMMENT, ESPECIALLY THE LADIES,WHATS YOUR VIEWS LKE ?

I see you're seeking attention and I've given it to you. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted, because our paths will probably never cross again.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Bolarge(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2007
oracle99:

[b][/b] THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE GUYS AND BABES OUT THERE, THERE IS JUST ONE UNIVERSAL ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION , MY DEAR PEEPS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GOOD GIRL" IN THIS OUR NAIJA AND THE NEXT WORLD TO COME
TRUST ME ,THERE ARENT ANY GOOD GURLS IN THIS NAIJA.(THE UNBORN INCLUSIVE)THIS ONE NA FIRST HAND EXPERIENCED,NAIJA BABES A NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT, I HAVE DATED GURLS,THERE SISTERS ,THR BEST FRIENDS AND SO ON,EVEN FRIEND STHAT SLEPT WITH THR BEST FRIENDS CHIC,BABES CHEATING ON THERE WEDDING NITE AND SO ON, HAHAHAHAHAHA, A BABE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR CASH,PROMISES,ENVY,JEALOUSY ETC, THEY ARE JUST BIRD BRAINS ,FOR REAL, THEY ARE COURSED FROM THE WOMB,I HAVE HAD AND EXPERIENCED FUNNY SITUATIONS MY BROTHERS,
AS FOR ME I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY CHIC FROM THE OUR NAIJA ESPECIALLY LAGOS, SO MIND THE WAY You TREATING THAT SLOTH LIKE A PRINCESS .COS SHE DOES NOT DESERVE IT .NON OF THE FEMALE SPECIES DESERVES IT, TRUST, JUST TREAT THEM LIKE THE DIRT THEY ARE BOY, AND HAVE FUN GUYS AND ALWAYS REMEBER A GUY HAS THE UPPER HAND ANY DAY ANY TIME, SORRY BABES WE LOVE You'ALL F@#$ED UP ASSES ANYWAYS,
IF You FEEL OTHER WISE ABOUT THIS ANSWER FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR COMMENT, ESPECIALLY THE LADIES,WHATS YOUR VIEWS LKE ?

Damn!! See what happens when a patient misses his Modecate shots. . . undecided
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by jkpretty(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2007
@ naija cutee

yeeeee gbeleee, u are too much.

or shld i add my own, abeg u've finished him jare.

@ poster All d female in ur generations r cursed. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nana(f): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2007
Naijacutee,u've said it all.
Bolarge,e be like say the dude needs to go see a doctor.
@Poster,is it because the hospital management told u to go out for 5mins just to enjoy the fresh air?
U see next time ehn,before u start a thread relating to the feminine race,always remember that ur female generations born and unborn are partakers. Doofus!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by IBDat(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2007
Damn oracle, did someone burn u? Needless to mention that u're indeed referring to a human race and not a herd animals.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nana(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2007
IBDat:

Damn oracle, did someone burn u? Needless to mention that u're indeed referring to a human race and not a herd animals.
lol. . .
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by chuckdee4(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2007
Oracle99, go back and read this and see how stupid u truly are. My sisters are decent girls, so are many Naija girls, maybe its ur mother n sisters that are the filth ur talking about.
IDIOT, all these village boys that are allowed to use the internet these days
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by godslead(f): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2007
@naijacutee dis is 4 u   kiss kiss kiss
infact I love u

@chuckdee4 tru talk

Bolarge:

Damn!! See what happens when a patient misses his Modecate shots. . . undecided
abi o

As 4 u @post if I start wit u,u will cry 4 ur life angry
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by toplass(f): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
here
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by iice(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2007
shocked shocked Talk about bitter. . .dayuuuummmmmm!

Naijacutee. . .i salute! cheesy
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by EBEYEHI(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
sad hi oracle how are you faring in general and how is life treating you? how is your mum and sisters. thank you for taking so much time and space to express yourself on this thread.
i do not believe you are convinced deep within you that there are no decent ladies in naija. i am a descent lady and i have 6 sisters and they are well brought up and are descent and there are so many more out there not finding it easy meeting their soul mates because of guys like you who grow up too fast wanting to explore what they are not psychologically prepared for that they mess things up and they blame it on someone Else namely the ladies.
i will not curse your mother because i believe she tried her best to bring you up responsibly, nor your sisters if at all you have any because they might not be finding life easy because of self centered brats like you running loose and littering our beautiful town, nor your wife because she might just be another woman like me looking for true love till she met or will meet you, nor your unborn daughters because i believe that the sins of men should live with them and not after them, God knows this generation of ours has enough ancestral curses to keep us busy for a life time.
i think you just wanted some attention please next time ask for it more constructively and maturely too. and if you just wanted to provoke some reaction well am sure my female nairalanders gave you what you deserve. am trying to get over a heart break right now as it is but i didn't go around cursing or dissing the entire masculine gender and believe it really hurts when you believe you have met the one and it turns out that the powers that be totally out of your control is separating you, and even when you fight tooth and nail to hold on you actually discover it's what he has been waiting for. please don't ask me to elaborate.
Finally please learn some courtesy and if you must insult anyone in particular do it politely and never an entire race or gender GOD! Someone ought to wash you mouth with some really strong soap! am sure your mother would weep to hear you refer to her race like this or turn in her grave if she is late.
watch it cos next time i might not be this diplomatic.
remain blessed all nairalanders and please keep the flag flying high.
thank you.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by sagacious(f): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ Poster,
I dont know how painful and hurt , a lady might has caused you , but we need to learn how to work on our emotion before we express our feelings on this forum ,there is nothing new on this planet, you are learning from experience, which is the best teacher, if you should relax and here from lady the rate of heart broken , heart attack and madness you've 'cox out of your cheating nature on our high ways ,you won't even think of sending such insultive message.Anyway ! try and work on you temprament and see how it will work for you .
One love
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by jkpretty(f): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ebiyehi

I enjoy the maturity u used for this poster. he's just a dumb dumb do do nso

It reveals that ur reply came out from a mind filled wit pains. I really wish i could lend u a shoulder at ur present state of mind, but don't worry God makes everythin beautiful in his time. God will lift u up when u least expect, i believe u deserve something really good. God gave me a wonderful guy when i least expected, he's gonna do d same for u.

I don't know u but my heart feels ur pain.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2007
[b][/b]HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ EVERYONE IN DA ROOM.,

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,I GUESS I REALLY GOT ON SOME NERVES, SORRY LADIES I AM NOT TAKING MY WORDS BACK PLUS I AM NOT MY BITTING MY TONGUE, U LAG BABES KNOW URSELF'S AND U KNOW I AM TELLING THE TRUTH,THE TRUTH HURTS DONT IT UH!!!!!!! I FEEL UR PAINS BIRD BRIANS.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,ITS BEEN A MANS WORLD FROM GOD KNOWS WHEN AND I AM GLAD I AM A "MAN" WOW!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS GREAT,WHAT I POSTED ARE NOT MERE ALLEGATIONS ,THEY ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND ARE STILL HAPPENING AND IT AINT GONNA STOP HAPPENEING, I AM WORKING AND THIS CHICS PRACTICALLY THROW THEMSELVES AT US FOR NO REASON,MARRIED MEN ARE NOT EVEN SPARED.WHATS THAT ABOUT,GURLS ARE JUST TOO CHEAP,THEY ARE EVERY WHERE READY TO GO DOWN FOR WHATEVER, ME SEF I DON TIRE ,I DEY EVEN FEAR HABA!!!!, OK I COURSED UR BROKE MESSEED UP YEAST INFECTED ASSESS JUST A LITTLE BIT.OPPS I DID IT AGAIN, F%^$K U'ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN, I HAVE A FEELING I HAVE DATED SOME OF GURLS IN HURR UR SISTERS INCLUSIVE HA!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE LOVELY DAY , I LOVE U ALL grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by naijacutee(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2007
I really feel like re-arranging the words " Please catch die hurry aids and up and" Somebody, please help!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nana(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hmm. . .omo na mental case!
Please,hurry up,catch aids and die
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
[b][/b] @ NAN & NAIJA CUTEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MEN I CANT STOP L;AUGHING.U'ALL HATE ME THIS BAD U WISH ME DEATH, BACK AT YA, UNA NO WELL .THUNDER FIRE UNA YANSH, FULL SHILOLOS,MAKE UNA CARYY UNA SMELLY KPONYOS COMMOT FOR HIA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
MADNESS
COME , ,MAKE UNA NO DEY BEEF ME NOW,I AM JUST CATCHING MY FUN, I BET U ARE DOING THE SAME, COMING TO THINK OF IT,LET HIM WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE, U NA TWO WAN TELL ME SAY UNA NEVER CHEAT OR F$%^&^K ANOTHER PERSON BESIDES UR BOBO WHILE U WERE STILL DATING, BABY,I KNOW WHAT U DID LAST NITE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER HEARD OF A MAN STONED TO DEATH FOR PROSTITUTION, NEVER.ITS A MANS WORLD, ADMIT IT
PUSST CATS WITH YEAST INFECTION, MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ONLY NORMAL FOR A NAIJA CHIC TO CHEAT, OR GET FUC%^$D BY AN AVERAGE OF 22 GUYS IN HER LIFE TIME.INCLUDING HER PERIOD OF MENOPAUSE.NO PAUSING .SO GURLS KEEP ON ROCKING .HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nana(f): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2007
who be nan. . .u know why thunder no go fire my yansh,na because say  I am protected. All the shit u typed down there belongs to u in seven x seven folds. You think am going to sit down and watch u put all your female generations into trouble.
It's really obvious obvious u aint got no R E S P E C T for the poor woman that brought u into this world. You're a disgrace to the masculine generation.
If u've been a victim of heartbreak,whose problem is it? Na me send u on errand?
If u think am one of them girls that has got a boyfriend and yet shag some other guy,then u must be out of your mind.
You got to go lie down on your bed and take the 3 naps a man who doesnt want a woman to curse him takes or else. 
Pussy cat with yeast infection:Hahaha, need i say u came out of that same pussy and your children will also come out through' the same path.
Dude,get a life!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
seun can you please ban this slowpoke.

Thanks.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by ufobabe(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2007
guys pls watch ur mouth and stop saying nonesense about ladies

in every community there are good and bad beings. i feel really bad when i read some of ur messages. plssssssssssss i know we are bad still some are good

plsssss i beg all of u in the name of God because of a truth i feel like crying.

EVEN SAY GIRL DON SHOW U WELL WELL. ABEG MAKE U NA NO TAKE AM FACE US.

abeggggggggggg and na God go bless all of u wen they find goodgirls
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2007
[b][/b], WHATS  THE BIG DEAL SEF, WHO BE SEUN SEF, MADNESS UPON ALL OF UNA , AS FOR NANA ,I FEEL UR PAIN,GO AHEAD AND DISRESPECT MY MAMA,I AINT MAD AT YA,SORRY IF I LOST MY MANNERS,WE BOTH KNOW WHAT U DID LAST SUMMER,I GOT AN ADVICE FOR YOU NANA,ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF UR ESCAPADES THAT YE MITE ESCAPE HELL FIRE,
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
I AM HAVING FUN BABE , I AINT DISRESPECTING ANY CHIC, U'ALL THE ONES DISRESPECTING URSELVES,COME ON LETS GET REAL,I COULD SUPPLY U VIDEOS RECORDED ON PHONE OF SOME OF OUR UNIVERSITY CHICS DISPLAYING AT FREE WILL,THOSE SAME GURLS GONNA BE ANOTHER POOR UNFORTUNATE DUDES WIFEY, COMEON, NANA U KNW AND I KNOW U AINT WORTH SHIT,
PEACE ON ELOVE
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nana(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
Whao! Dude,it's obvious u're jobless and u just dont know what to type. Why not go to bed u restless soul?
Anyhoo,it's obvious u feel u know me but errr. . .Nah,u dont.
I know what u did last summer? hmm. . . e be like say u just watched the film,abi?
Anyways dude,am thru' wiv u yeah.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by earthrealm(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
@oracle, pls  shut  ur  mouth, u  are  a  disgrace  2  all decent  malefolk  ,

if  a  babe/chic  hurt  u, no  probs, at  least  happens  2  allmost  everybody  at  least  once  in  his/her  lifetime,
as  a  mature man, u  gotta  learn  2  flow  with  it, i  aint  saying  that  all  ladies  are  good, naahhhhhhhhhh  far  4rm  it(though  am  yet  2  really  mingle  with  the  bad  once, birds  of  same  feathers  flock  2gethe), so  if  bad  chics  have  been  in  n  out  of  ur  life, then  think  twice  my  broda, cos  deep  calleth   unto  deep  n  like  attracts  like!!!

try  n  change  ur  ways, then  GOD  might  b  merciful  2  send  a  nice  lady  ur  way!!! shocked
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2007

To the poster:

There is such a thing as a good girl in Naiija,, its called the "LAW OF ATTRACTION" ,
We attract the exact energy in the opposite sex,, (same sex for those who choose), same energy that we release or put out,
In order to find / & connect with someone of a certain calibre or s tandard we may secretly desire,, we must also represent this within ourselves.

In other words,, BECOME that mirror image, male reflection of who you want in your female partner. Work at getting SELF together, before being judmemtal,, Until then, the same ones that we find crossing our paths, are the ones that we attract with a 'mirror' mentality. that may difficult to understand, but it is quite,, very real,

Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Njoy1(f): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2007
@ Oracle99
I see you don escape from a secure mental unit, where else to bring your madness but Nairaland. I know you're tired of reading all those nice posts, so you've decided to come up with one that is bound to upset all the ladies in Nairaland. Are you happy now you've got our attention, with your cruel post? If one sour puss have offended you that don't give you the right to take it out on the rest of us. The problem lies with you not the girls, you need to love yourself What I see here is self loathing, because you keep ending up with the wrong kind of girl. Meanwhile keep taking those happy pills the Doctor prescribed for you. Until you clean up your act no refined lady will ever come anywhere near you, and that's a fact. MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b] I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U FOLKS ARE MAD AT ME, COS I AINT MAD AT YA, I ,LOVE U'ALL.
I REALLY WISH TO SETTLE DOWN AND THIS IS FOR MY DEAR NANA, I AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED DEAR IN A GOOD BANK HERE IN LAGOS, I AINT STUCK IN LONDON WASHING DISHES AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN I AM DUE FOR LEAVE WHO KNOWS I COULD COME PATRONIZE THE RESTAURANT YOU WORKING WITH.HAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS JUST THAT EVER SINCE I GOT THIS MY JOB (GLORY TO GOD),MYSELF AND SOME OF MY COLLEAGUES HAVE ENTERED SOME KIND CRAZY GROOVES, THE KIND GROOVE WEY I NEVER SEE .EVEN WHEN I DEY FOR UNIVERSITY, FEAR CATCH ME WELL! WELL!!!!!!!
U NEED TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE ISLAND ON FRIDAY NITE, FROM LILTTLE UNIVERSITY GURLS TO WHATEVER.THEY JUST ALL OVER THE GUYS, WE THEY SOME OF THEM FOR HOUSE GO WORK FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY(I AM TALKING ABOUT FINE CREAM CHICS)THEM TELL THERE PARENTS SAY THEM DEY SCHOOL WHERERAS THEM DEY BOIBO HOUSE, ,THEY NO WAN GREE RETURN TO SCHOOL, AND ON FRIDAY TO MAKE IT WORSE WE COME HOME WITH A DIFFERENT SET OF LADIES AND STILL DEY FEEL CONFORTABLE, ,MEN,ITS FUN MAN AND AT THE SAME TIME SCARY DUDES, I HOPE U' ALL FEELING ME, ,
NOW TELL ME DO U REALLY BLAME ME FOR MY COMMENTS, COS THIS IS HAPPENING REAL LIFE.,I BET MY GUYS OUT THERE "WORKING" WILL ATTEST TO THIS,
THIS GURLS ARE JUST SHIT PACKAGES MEN, AND I DONT NEED TO PAY THEM A DYME AFTER THE WHOLE SHOW(AFTER THEY DON TURN MY HOUSE TO RESORT CENTER COME FINISH MY FOOD),SOME OF THIS BABES ARE FROM WELL TO DO HOMES SO NO BE MATTER OF POVERTY, ,
EVERY WEEKEND FOR ME NA HOLIDAY, I DOON TIRE
I DEY FEAR BABES OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL I HAVE NOT COME ACROOS ANY BEFORE,
E GET ONE TIME WEY MY GUY BUT DRIMK WORTH 80K,BABE WEY WE JAM FOR THE ZONE THEY BEG MAKEUS MAKE HER AND HER PRETTY FRIENDS FOLLOW US GO HOUSE, ,THIS CHICS ARE UNIVERSITY BABES OH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NO GO NAME NAMES, EVEN WORKING CLASS BABES ARE NOT SPARED,
SO U SEE U ALL CHICS ARE SLOTS.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2007
[b][/b] SO FINALLY TELL ME WHERE ARE THE GOOD GURLS COS ME I NEVER JAM ONE?,
THANK YOU,I REST MY CASE
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Njoy1(f): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2007
@ Oracle
Try the morgue, you'll NEVER jam one alive.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by sambie(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2007
oracle99:

[b][/b] I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY You FOLKS ARE MAD AT ME, COS I AINT MAD AT YA, I ,LOVE You'ALL.

who is mad at you?
we are all sorry for ur sick condition and we understand why u are havin these tantrums its because ur condition is hopeless.
try not to miss any dose of ur drugs again.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by sambie(f): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2007
lest i forget,remember to check up the spelling of that word 'slot'.
i'm sure u intended to say slut.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by kanmosyl(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2007
@poster,
Guy can u imagine what u've caused ur parents,sisters and unborn lad all in the name of looking for good girls,
i felt so embarrassed after reading Naijacutee's reponce to ur thread, well im sure if u have regard for ur family
u should understand the fact that there are better ways of putting ur mental faculty to work rather than using vulgar languages on the female folks to the extent of making them curse ur parents and sisters even ur unborn children.
If u have ever been upset by any female folks, that doesn't mean they are all bad, i ve got loads of them and im here to tell u they are the best of friends to ever be associated with. May be u should make urself straight and upright so u can attract the best of them.

To all female Nairalanders,
I must say that from the bottom of my heart and on behalf of responsible male Nairalanders we are so sorry for thsi thread, plz do find a place in ur heart to forgive us and we will always remaind urs forever.

@Naijacutee, Nana and others,
plz forgive us oooooooooooo and stay kool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? / Why Are Most Girls Like This??? / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.