Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) (62583 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lightorder:
I am a simp who knows where to draw the line. I could wash pants and plates if that is what it would take to keep my family going peacefully. I flex muscles at work and at the gym and not in my house . Amazingly, it turned me into a king . All the best to them

kiss kiss
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by homesinabuja(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congratulations to them
Temi is so pretty
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Springboot: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I fine pass Temi hands down and I'm academically more intelligent than her and as for wealth, do you know me to think I'm poor? mtchewww

If this is true, you won't be here bragging and making irrelevant comments
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
he took him so long, if na me na 6months after meanwhile he's so lucky, meeting omo olowo wey no dey give him problem

Awon omo talikania we've can give problem for Africa and most of them no dey fear God again, na God dey fear dem

awon omo f'obo jona
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
He finally did the needful, this their relationship don tey sef.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Mooh247: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
nedekid:

Lol..
I know that man wella, which street you Wan run am? You think say na ordinary ajebota? That's where you have it wrong. When my way crossed his part, the kin caliber of old school men weh warn us to back off, say that guy na dangerous nigger, say if we love ourselfs make we chill, fear catch me. This na way back 1999 or 2000 when him de set up zenon.
Forget, if Bros OTE get your time, him fit us 1b fight you ontop 10k matter.

I remember 2007 when him and Dangote they fight each other spilling everything fighting dirty... Now they back to being best friends

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Maxxim: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Finally, they've gotten a nanny in Otedola's home grin
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Mooh247: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

kiss kiss

Don't go and wash your pants and plates by yourself angry
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by harmargedon: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good that he knelt down to propose, redpillers won't like this.God when?
tomorrow my child

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
So the simp even knelt down to propose, women are really problems to the world.
Lol eyaaaa e pain u abi??
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Kayharry(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nigerians are too mean. Bad comments everywhere l.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good that he knelt down to propose, redpillers won't like this.God when?
See the way billionaire's daughter is thanking him for coming into their family when some entitled, broke Nairaland girls be thinking they are doing somebody a favour saying yes.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by chatinent: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Congrats, Eazi.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
This ugly ass nigga chei this girl no get taste abi na low self esteem dey do her

Low self esteem with billions in the bank

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Owopariola01: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
I fine pass Temi hands down and I'm academically more intelligent than her, and as for wealth, do you know me to think I'm poor? mtchewww

Can you please show us your pictures, your academic achievements, and your net worth with irrefutable evidence so that we may believe you?
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shatup ur mouth too sharp... 1 naira no dey ur nyash na only sharp mouth u get pass temi..
Iyaebe:
I fine pass Temi hands down and I'm academically more intelligent than her and as for wealth, do you know me to think I'm poor? mtchewww
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by georgeakins: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

At 45 you're still shouting God when

It doesn't really matter.
Some will make it early , while some will make it later in life.
Everyone has his own time.

The time a man wakes up is his morning

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Brother ur head dey dia.. Iyaebe wey mouth sharp pass razor.. #, chewing gum girls
Heathrow44:

shatap!
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
loveymom:

They are coming for your head, I mean those that flex muscle at home and behave like a sissy at work and anywhere else. grin grin grin grin grin grin
my head is unbreakable

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Are you okay ? What manner of Simpson stupidity thinking is this?
I am from the great Simpson family sir. My wife dropped her great family’s name gladly and took mine. That is enough for me. I can wash her pant if need be. But it happened that she didn’t let me do the washing even in her hospital bed when she had surgery in February.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by shasetite(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iliveforever:
Abeg make una connect me to any billionaire daughter abeg. I just wan check something cry cry

You no dey ok walahi😀😀
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mrs Eazi proposes to His Husband Mr Temi Otedola

Na so Mrs Eazi join the $1.8 billion dynasty

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
shasetite:

You no dey ok walahi😀😀
Hi, how are you?
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
HeWrites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDxmHA2gLwI

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1513171883746897933
Why him no go propose who no like better thing of course life time money assurance is guaranteed wetin eazy dey sing again nothing na to use the girl papa money cash out that Ghana guy dey wise
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Bishopino: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Lucky dude but be ready to wash plates and pants
Poor mindset.. very sorry for you.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by highoctane: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Lucky dude but be ready to wash plates and pants
Your life is limited.
What happens to full automatic washing machine.
What happens to dish washing machine.
There are also automatic home cleaning machine called iRobot, these are gadgets one sees in wealthy men homes, which may likely lack in Mr Eazi's. He has gotten himself a gold field. You re comfortable with Ajangbadi motor parks girls go ahead and get some. So that you may not wash panties and plates.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Malory: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bishopino:

Poor mindset.. very sorry for you.
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
You can't be too sure he's secured anything o.
Some of these girls don't believe in marriage though they love wearing wedding gowns
MonkeyMods:
Awwww this is the sweetest thing I've had to read about Nigeria lately

A breath of fresh air

Finally Mr Eazi secures meal ticket for life

And let's see if cuppy will throw her dogs away
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
This babe no get taste.
At least he knelt down.

Congrats sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Udemzy05: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Very easy bro.

Date a rich man's daughter then you'll know it is very easy to cash out massively from them.

Oya you get any contact for me? grin
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Judd007: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
For that kind money, many men are ready to be,SIMPle men, make una no vex, I ready to be too ooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba / Akpororo Launches His New House (Mansion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.