Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,539 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) (62577 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by GooodHardDick: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lightorder:
I am from the great Simpson family sir. My wife dropped her great family’s name gladly and took mine. That is enough for me. I can wash her pant if need be. But it happened that she didn’t let me do the washing even in her hospital bed when she had surgery in February.

Indeed you have no shame at all. What a simp man you are!

May we never encounter a Simp man like you.
You can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Khaysee: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Easzi congratulations ooòoo
Life enjoyment in money
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

kiss kiss
Stop encouraging simping in men. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Lorrialla: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
>>>>> W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by LaSenior: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Lucky dude but be ready to wash plates and pants
ah go wash plates and pants no problem as far she so loved me dearly

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Lightorder: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

how I wish I would meet you in real life , let me remove some of your teeth. Coward that is forming super hero when he meets women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by sharone21(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Good sense is FAR from u...Na only wicked sense remain in u...Anyway, it will be fair to meet your type as a wife or baby mama
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't know why I read cuppys tweet with so much sadness cry embarassed
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by macho44(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good that he knelt down to propose, redpillers won't like this.God when?
Alaye better go buy ring and propose to ya self ooo. Or you buy ring give Mukaila that vulcanizer for your street, tell am to propose to you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by emmyN(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iliveforever:
Abeg make una connect me to any billionaire daughter abeg. I just wan check something cry cry

Have you tried iyaebe?
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by IcedMusk1995(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tapout:
I'm just worried that Eazi doesn't pay much attention to his career anymore since he started dating this babe. But whatever rocks his boat,i wish him all the best.

You are wrong. Mr Eazi founded Empawa. music which has signed artistes like Joeboy and Fave (she sang Baby riddim). Do you know how much he cashes out from these artistes?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by 1864rur: 3:35am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I remember 2007 when him and Dangote they fight each other spilling everything fighting dirty... Now they back to being best friends
[/s]
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by 1864rru: 3:37am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Don't go and wash your pants and plates by yourself angry
[/s]
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
Lucky dude but be ready to wash plates and pants
Story...I doubt if he knows where kitchen dey sef..grin

What happened to domestic staff?
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2022
I didn't know Otedola has other children. They are not loud like cuppy.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Keniwit(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
So finally Mr Eazi don get access to dey Bleep this girl,,cos my mind they tell me say den never Bleep b4 cheesy sad grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by ideylaff: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2022
IcedMusk1995:

You are wrong. Mr Eazi founded Empawa. music which has signed artistes like Joeboy and Fave (she sang Baby riddim). Do you know how much he cashes out from these artistes?

My brother the music industry Is full of hype and too much exaggeration….

Your music bn streamed does not make you a millionaire over night Artist get 16% The chunk goes to the record company at 41% then another 29% goes to the streaming company

Then recording company deducts their investment fund from the artist

The only place where you have bargaining power is doing concerts even at that the bulk still goes to the label if you have signed your majority rights to them.

Mr Eazy is okay but surely not a dollar Millionaire in any way shape or form..

All the best to him and Temi

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Sensenan: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Best wishes and God's guidance Mr Eazi and Temi. I pray you guys will see your children's children in this union.
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by IcedMusk1995(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
ideylaff:

My brother the music industry Is full of hype and too much exaggeration….

Your music bn streamed does not make you a millionaire over night Artist get 16% The chunk goes to the record company at 41% then another 29% goes to the streaming company

Then recording company deducts their investment fund from the artist

The only place where you have bargaining power is doing concerts even at that the bulk still goes to the label if you have signed your majority rights to them.

Mr Eazy is okay but surely not a dollar Millionaire in any way shape of form..

All the best to him and Temi

I don't want to argue with you... but re-read what I wrote and read your response. At the boldened, who owns the record label that Joeboy and Fave are signed to and who takes majority of their earnings?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by ideylaff: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
IcedMusk1995:

I don't want to argue with you... but re-read what I wrote and read your response. At the boldened, who owns the record label that Joeboy and Fave are signed to and who takes majority of their earnings?

I understand what you’re trying to say

My brother their is a difference between owning a label on paper and actually owing a label in its entire right….

Whats is the entire music catalogue valuation of Banku Music and emPawa Africa ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2022
emmyN:

Have you tried iyaebe?

Iyaebe wey be say na me dey sponsor, give me better connect
Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Martinez39s:
Stop encouraging simping in men. Tufia!

It's not simping. That's a man that wants peace and peace shall he get. Marriage isn't a place to flex muscles or a competition ground. Unfortunately, many men learn this the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Fucking picturesque. Maybe his old man is wealthy and he doesn't let people know. What else is there to like about him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.