Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) (50124 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by mayor1814: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
the way pastor dey use corner eye look d woman.. I no trust pastor. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
E don enter Churches?

Okay oh!

The only problem I have with them is they propose in public and divorce in private.

E remain make baby mama and baby papa dey do child dedication for Church. After that, the next go be spinsters doing thanksgiving for successful abortions. Una dey get there small small.

Best post
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Ya81: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by gaspology(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Capital FOOL grin and to think It was done in the house of the lord....a no no!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Amayabor1: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
SmellySperm:
Must he kneel? Una don carry this rubbish enter church undecided

Leave them and their "rubbish". When it's your turn, do whatever suits you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Love is so powerful.
You can't hide it.

This young man proposed to the love of his life today during Sunday service in Abuja.
He walked into the Abuja church of Kingdom Stars Gospel Centre Gwarinpa Abuja and proposed to his baby girl.

She couldn't hold back her tears as she cried like a baby.

The Senior Pastor, Peter Inyang prayed for both of them and wished them a happy life.
News has it that the young man came all the way from Dubai and would be relocating with her.
Isn't this beautiful? cheesy grin cheesy
baby girl gini?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
dawnomike:
I don't fancy this... Making it hard for the lady to reject the proposal

You got an eagle eyes bro!
The lady was like not in the mood and the Pastor was cleverly listening to her move- acceptance or reject and unfortunately,we couldn't see through!
I think the Pastor saved the day.
Wish them a blissful life.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by house10s2: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
well ever coats them is there vawala
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abeg na which admin like Simp/proposal...

I get gist oooo wey suppose reach front page
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Bitcoinplug1: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Who are you to judge? Mf
immortalcrown:
E don enter Churches?

Okay oh!

The only problem I have with them is they propose in public and divorce in private.

E remain make baby mama and baby papa dey do child dedication for Church. After that, the next go be spinsters doing thanksgiving for successful abortions. Una dey get there small small.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by dannex4adx(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
E don enter Churches?

Okay oh!

Abi ooo! They have turned Christianity to something else.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by deji17: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dem don carry this thing enter church. Nigeria, are they progressing or retrogressing!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Bobloco: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
What is the meaning of all these public shows of men kneeling to propose to women.

Honestly, our fore fathers will be so ashamed of these generation of SIMPle men

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by obiekunie01: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
SIMPle goat!

they will soon turn you to house rag while pastor will be brushing kpeku!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
If he's not the pastor, then he must be a rich member and a resourceful financer of the church.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
All this movie life style wey naija dey copy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Milan79: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
E don enter Churches?

Okay oh!

���lol guy you be clown Aswear

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I can't remember the Last time I knelt down undecided
Doggy period

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bitcoinplug1:
Who are you to judge? Mf
Who I don judge?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Kirchoffs: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
I will never kneel for any woman , that's just absolute rubbish. Y should I beg you to marry me undecided kiss undecided doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
E don enter Churches?

Okay oh!

What's wrong with baby mama doing child dedication?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Ola4lead(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
NEXT!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
ukaface:
There's nothing simp in whatever he did.
Y'all be forming jagaban on SM but in real sense y'all are lily-livered.

Any small thing simp simp
Tell me one Alpha feature that you possess.
I like if it is quietly done. and for the alpha part...honey I know who i am and what I'm capable of...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hfdswwer:
Ok
Can you convert PDF to word document
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
sniperr007:
What's wrong with baby mama doing child dedication?
Na you sabi dat one. I only say dem never begin do child dedication for church. So, na you sabi why you ask your question and na you go answer am. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
So lovely.

GOD when??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
End Time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.