Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) (50123 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 3:43pm On Jan 20
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ja2XFJCC4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2U4OIKPe81/?igsh=MThod3Z5dHkwZzYzZQ==

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Visocrate(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20
Ok the kid now is the reason for the marriage I wish you blessings and Favour in it

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by SweetBuns(f): 3:46pm On Jan 20
Beautiful
I wish them a very happy marital life ❤️❤️❤️

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20
Abeg oo.........The brutal murder of Igbodike by a 26 year old Lover single mother of two; Sarah Amankpo is still fresh in our Hearts and the thread is still on Frontpage now.

We want Single to Single pls!!!!

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by KingNom(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20
Amazing! We thank God for life!

On a more important note:
Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and WHEN you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

This is because your good works no matter how noble can never raise you to God's level of righteousness & holiness which is too high for a human being to attain by himself/herself

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I thank You that Jesus died and rose for salvation. I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! smiley

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Pure32: 4:00pm On Jan 20
Happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by yomi007k(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20
grin

Uncle Chris AKA Dad.

Hmmmm

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by FRANCISTOWN: 4:03pm On Jan 20
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of a single mum proposing to her man with the help of her children shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

I for wish them a happy marriage life but...

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:13pm On Jan 20
See the man smiling and shining teeth like goat,

Which kind blackmailing be this,

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Nazgul: 4:21pm On Jan 20
DaddyRochie1642:
See the man smiling and shining teeth like goat,

Which kind blackmailing be this,

I am seeing up to three children from what I'm seeing, how will a right thinking single man marry a single mother of three children, make that man no gree o.
Lol... I actually counted 8 children. grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by nstore: 4:22pm On Jan 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:31pm On Jan 20
Nazgul:

From the way the guy dey shine teeth, he will agree to the proposal, I will disown him fast if I am his Father.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Palazee(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20
Single mothers are a no no no

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Nazgul: 4:39pm On Jan 20
DaddyRochie1642:
From the way the guy dey shine teeth, he will agree to the proposal, I will disown him fast if I am his Father.
It depends. Looking at how healthy those kids are, it's safe to say that the girl has a good job. So he won't be weighted down by unnecessary responsibilities.

He can actually focus his finances on getting a home or something else.

Where I would have issues is when an able bodied young man marries a jobless single mother with over 3 kids. He'll age faster cos he won't be able to do anything with his own money.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by dinachi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

He is the only stranger in that house. Think about that.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Dizzyyish: 4:57pm On Jan 20
They may laugh and smile but at the end of the day he's the outsider. He'll be outside the strong bond of those kids and their mom in any serious family matter.

If he wants to discipline those kids the mother will be looking like "Why is he doing that to MY child" (not our child), assuming one of them won't one day scream "You're/He's not my real dad". And if the dad is around, that one will bring its own set of issues.

Too much wahala to start your family with another man's family.

150 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20
I wouldn't have walked in that arena.

12 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Anguldi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20
shocked
Nazgul:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Anguldi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20
Proposal when he's wearing branded shirt. For the camera

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20
Just look at him smiling. Walking into a trap in broad daylight. To the woman they will appear calm, cool, and humble in situations like this. I wonder how some men will be smiling into situations that even nature has rigorously forbidden.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Jan 20
They pushing him into a corner lol

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by dkidd: 6:28pm On Jan 20
1Sharon:
They pushing him into a corner lol
E done enter the corner already... Na after one year him go wake up. For now he's still under the influence 😂

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:29pm On Jan 20
Nazgul:

It depends. Looking at how healthy those kids are, it's safe to say that the girl has a good job. So he won't be weighted down by unnecessary responsibilities.

Where I would have issues is when an able bodied young man marries a jobless single mother with over 3 kids. He'll age faster cos he won't be able to do anything with his own money.

If she likes let her have her own money, the man wi still carry responsibilities like gala. Women having a job doesn't necessarily equate to reduced financial responsibility for men, the man must be intentional regarding this before it works that way.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by maivd: 6:48pm On Jan 20
Nah ambush be this

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Enny2013(f): 6:49pm On Jan 20
What was d man looking for in d first place? Was he hypnotized?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Gadafii: 6:58pm On Jan 20
Game never start dem don Dey lead my guy 3 zero

God Abeg 😭😂

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by papyjaypaul: 8:07pm On Jan 20
Learn to mind your business and wish them good. That is all you need here. If you like project all the bad news and fears to them, e no mean say e go do dem.

Marriage comes with experience and if you are lucky to do it again, you will show that experience in the game. Lucky man. Children do not easily accept other men, he has his work cut out for him with this bridge they built for him. I am glad the kids have a father figure aka Daddy. That has saved the generation.

God bless their family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Caleb15(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20
[quote author=Gadafii post=128039982]Game never start dem don Dey lead my guy 3 zero

God Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20
I'm sending my sympathy to the man already. I pray God gives him the fortitude to scale the hurdles ahead.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20
yomi007k:
grin

Uncle Chris AKA Dad.

Hmmmm

grin grin
U dey see wetin I dey see too... Wetin b AKA...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by yomi007k(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20
Gentlesoul2021:

grin grin
U dey see wetin I dey see too... Wetin b AKA...

I just dey pity the guy...lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) by Dpharisee: 9:03pm On Jan 20
Nazgul:

I just realised you are a lady, so I will rephrase my comment, no reasonable man plans his life with his wife's resources, even if she's Lola Alakija and the husband does labourer work he will still be asked to bring N1500 out of the N2000 he received yesterday from painting his neighbours house to buy a loaf of bread 🍞 for the family; while she will easily claim that her own money has been budgeted to buy a G-Wagon for the 'family' from the millions in her account which sounds logical to an average mind; but the man is going to be in distress after N1500 has been taken out of his last N2000.

Okoroawusa:
I don't like this. Why are you putting the guy on the spot?

She has tried everything else and she couldn't get him to commit after years of their relationship, so she had to put him on the spot in front of friends and family, imagine how all those people will look at him if he says NO?
He will forever be seen as taking undue advantage of her situation as a single mum, a player and deceiver of sort who has been lying to her all along.
Many including some of his fellow men will be like if you knew she is not worthy of being your wife why have you been wasting her time and those of her kids all these years; now after collecting all her money (even if it's the man spending all his money on them) you rejected her like a piece of rag in public', I didn't know that this man has this kind of wicked mind o grin

Whether he GREES or he no GREE none of the options is very favourable for the man! grin

That alias 'Dad' off me walahi it means that there's still an original dad somewhere to those kids grin

67 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.