Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (32607 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by kokomilala(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
@Toks2008, I was looking for a comment that would align with common sense,not necessarily my own thought. I found yours. I'm shocked that Reno could make such an irresponsible comment . It's strange how people use the English language. How has an aspiration to a political office become backstabbing? This is what George Orwell called TIRED METAPOHR. As a grammarian, words and the way people use them matter to me. When Al Gore contested for the presidency as VP ,Clinton didn't see it as betrayal.
On the other issue of who's got the credentials to be president,it's open for contests between the dialectics of power and the dynamics the prevailing socio-economic realities bothering Nigerians may throw up. See,I don't like Tinubu ,even though I'm Yoruba. My preferred candidate is Peter Obi because of his integrity,prudence and humility.But ,nobody should bet against Tinubu. He's got the clout,the charisma,the money-power. He can,with his stolen wealth,buy anyone over,and bulldoze his way through. As I see it,with the helplessness of the Nigerian electorate- they don't have the power yet- only providence can stop JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Igbofam: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is loved abeg. Barely 2hrs after his declaration his post on Twitter has hit almost 15k likes and counting while Atiku who declared since 24th of March his post is not up to 3500 likes grin

Atiku go collect wotowoto

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by deltaprincess(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But let's pretend we aren't pained after daring osinbajo not to be a traitor to his benefactor

The only time tinubu says he has a life long ambition you couldn't swallow your own and amplify his own with a support

Honestly, I am not even bothered by Osinbajos declaration. He cannot win the primaries. If he fails to win the primaries then he would have lost all moral grounds to see Tinubu eye to eye.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Comfort4all: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Oga Omokori,9ja is all we have,and it's constitution is what we follow,and it say every Nigerians that meets the conditions of the constitution has the right to vote and be voted 4,not so call Godfatherism or blind loyalty that you potray. And you with dual citizenship speaking from a cave somewhere has no moral right to decide who contest or not. After all its an administration of the able,the intellect and of the wisionaries. So if Oshibanjo feels he can deliver, so be it, our vote will decide not you,and outcast.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Funflipper: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
How is this backstabbing?

It is disloyalty of the highest other. Tinubu made osibanjo commissioner when he was governor, he made him vice president from nowhere incurring the wrath of others like Ameachi and co who wanted same position. He has gotten to a position he never dreamt of so why spoil it all with this pathetic move. Running against your benefactor? No sane mind would do that because life is all about give and take.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Adedoyin101: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Make he come be President now, animal, ungrateful human being. He just burnt the bridge of help to his generation...his lineages won't get help, even when they deserve it.
Why are you talking like this.... Did you think that it was politics that made him wealthy....so we should let one nonsense person that is ruling Lagos the way he likes to rule Nigeria....No. As a matter of fact, he is best qualified for the job.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Blakpot:
This Reno the noisemaker should shut up abeg.
I used to like him for speaking out against the incompetency of this administration, but recently realized the guy is just a nuisance. Talks too much about everything.

It is nuisance because it is not what you like to hear.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Pastorsmile: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
He did not declare you called him a coward. He did, you called him a betrayer. What do we call you who ran away to a far away Country after loosing an election. Why did you not hang around like every other?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Joyce95: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
It a free road to follow, stop saying backstabbing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by murecool(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo didn’t declare, you called him a coward. He declared, you said he backstabbed Tinubu. Well, Osinbajo heed to the calls of well meaning Nigerians. Reno is sick though.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by pharmagba: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/

Reno has lost it!

Call patriotism , call to national service backstabbing?

What a cheap emotional blackmail.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Comfort4all: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria �� belongs to us all,and it's not any man's ambition or prerogative. So anyone who meets the provisions of its constitution has the right to vote and be voted for,except where there's restrictions. So in this case, Osibango has the right to be voted for,moreso the permutations of zoning favours him,so Mr Momokori what's this distractive noise about,be a Nigerian,and stay focused,other than doing the biding of your pay masters who keeps you on their paycheques.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:
Reno just spoke like a slow poke.

I just lost all respect for him.

It is preposterous to equate Yemi Osinbajo intention to run for presidency as Betrayal. It is uttter cluelessness to even reason in that direction.

Is Nigeria a commodity that should ne traded for favors? Arrant rubbish. Please stop reasoning this way cos it is appalling.

And Yes Tinubu was not seen as competent cos of Nadeco bit because he transformed lagos and that is the basis for my comment "Without Osinbajo as well as the brilliant minds that made up the Lagos state economic advisory board for the 8 years Tinubu was governor. there wont be any change in Lagos.

Tinubu is smart but he has too many hindrances cos he is seen as a symbol of corruption with his previous indictment as bag man for drug related case in the past, the lingering case of alpha beta and so on.

We need a man that has a clean slate, a technocrat and a younger man with a clean bill of health.

He has the first hand experience of being a president as he has proved this beyond any doubt when he was the acting president.

He knows the current situation more than any other candidate and you foolishly want him to leave without showing interest just to say thank youto Tinubu.

Abeg no talk that nonsense again.

Many of you are being hypocritical. If you bring a friend into your company and that friend decided to compete with you for a vacant managerial position, I am sure you will call that friend names. You people are sounding like Osinbajo has a magic wand to transform Nigeria. What do u mean about Nigeria being traded for favors? None of us knows for certain who will perform better between the two so your analogy doesn't apply here. Most of the peeps who do not see it as morally wrong are the type of friends one should be wary of cos you would do the same easily.
Prof should have declared before Tinubu and I wonder why he waited this long; Now, it looks like holding the 'hands' which invited u to join in the meal. Any of them who scales the primaries will definitely get my vote but it doesnt mean I should not say it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by johnland: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
No backstabbing here. This is democracy and everyone has the right to vie for any political position.

If Tinubu who claims to be a smart politician didn't seems to know that this time is not right for an oldie like him to come out for the presidential position, after Nigerians had suffered in the hand of the same oldie he imposed on us.

Which Nigerian in his or her right senses will vote for an old man, expecially one whose health is matter of concern.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Funflipper:

It is disloyalty at the highest other. Tinubu made osibanjo commissioner when he was governor, he made him vice president from nowhere incurring the wrath of others like Ameachi and co who wanted same position. He has gotten to a position he never dreamt of so why spoil it all with this pathetic move. Running against your benefactor? No sane mind would do that because life is all about give and take.

Life is a personal race, did you come to the world to live in other people’s shadows?

In all competitive environment, it is bound to happen

If your logic is right, even footballers who made a name for themselves in a team should stay there because the club is their benefactor instead of seeking better options

If Tinubu wanted, he could have approached him to step down but they all know it’s a game and it should be open to all

Tinubu had a lifelong ambition, Osinbajo also has his dreams and aspirations

No one should shelve his/hers for others just to show loyalty

And for people who follow your line of argument, there is a reason they say “ don’t inherit another person’s enemy as a sign of loyalty “

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by simpleseyi: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Bestbeelieve:
who say north no get sense i say na south be nama!!

You are right oooo. If not so, the lying Pastor will not try to divide Tinubu's votes again. I am glad that Igbos have resolved to present a consensus candidate. That's a right step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Invitationn: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Salvador1:
Tinubu is unelectable.
It's future impossible tense.

Meanwhile, Yorubas have the history of backstabbing each other, and they have extended it to their fellow Southerners.

This 2023 election will surely exposed the kind of entity these people are.

You bigoted fuu.
Tell us your tribe and stop being a coward.
Let's teach you some history about treachery among your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by kennybabs1980: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Professor Yemi Osobajo isn't contesting as APC national leader, Asiwaju of Lagos or Jagaban Borgu which is solely for Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu at this time. He is contesting as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which many Nigerians including you is qualified to go for. I don't see betrayer here. Asiwaju himself will not see this as betrayer as a seasoned democrat. This is a democracy, and it's the more the merrier.
Let the best candidate win, it is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by GFelixNature: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
kennybabs1980:
Professor Yemi Osobajo isn't contesting as APC national leader, Asiwaju of Lagos or Jagaban Borgu which is solely for Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu at this time. He is contesting as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which many Nigerians including you is qualified to go for. I don't see betrayer here. Asiwaju himself will not see this as betrayer as a seasoned democrat. This is a democracy, and it's the more the merrier.
Let the best candidate win, it is well with
Nigeria.

Osinbajo should collect two forms sha. One Presidential form and one Senate form.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Omokri should rest..
Osinbajo backstabbing these two crooks is a win win for Nigerians..
You can say that again...and what's backstabbing here? Everyone has aspirations.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Invitationn: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Siwel25:

Many of you are being hypocritical. If you bring a friend into your company and that friend decided to compete with you for a vacant managerial position, I am sure you will call that friend names. You people are sounding like Osinbajo has a magic wand to transform Nigeria. What do u mean about Nigeria being traded for favors? None of us knows for certain who will perform better between the two so your analogy doesn't apply here. Most of the peeps who do not see it as morally wrong are the type of friends one should be wary of cos you would do the same easily.
Prof should have declared before Tinubu and I wonder why he waited this long; Now, it looks like holding the 'hands' which invited u to join in the meal. Any of them who scales the primaries will definitely get my vote but it doesnt mean I should not say it the way it is.
Even though I prefer the oratory teleprompter wizard to BAT, not for any reason but reputation, I do agree with you that the move is morally despicable.
I also agree with you that we ain't sure who's going to do better between them.
May the best candidate come top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Jackson105: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny enough the two of them will never be our president

If them like let them backstabb and front stabb each other

Maybe it is your father that will become our president then, your sense will come back in 2023.

Nonsense
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by okefranci: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
So Reno Omokri has gut to say this ,rubbish you ,Osinbajo is our man
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by victooman: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2022
simpleseyi:

We will disgrace and humiliate Osinbajo and his Daddy G.O. that established Politics department in the house of God. Didn't you see how we humiliated Aregbesola within 72 hours? Just hold on and see the different reports of corruption that we will bring out about the lying Pastor in the coming days.

We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. A man that nominated you as a VP should be your god after our Father in Heaven. When you now backstab the gods, you should be ready to be struck by Thunder.
The problem indeed is not about politicians but this poor Masses,, see mentality abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by kaymart: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2022
taiwotimitt:
If he should build on Buhari's legacy, Nigeria has completely finished. Whereas Reno is just himself......noise maker
U expect him to totally debunked the present regime?
He has to play smart.
He doesn't have the keys yet....
Everyone knows that the president is a dunce. Osinbajo must have been one hell of a perseverer to have endured them till now.

Have u seen fashola recently, man is so tired and fed up with everything called Nigeria. He's jus there to collect his salary and nothing more.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tellmemore15: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo or Tinubu......they are both one and the same
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MikoB: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2022
M1Garand:

Amaechi or Osibanjo who's Buhari's Candidate?

The question is very funny! Even though Buhari is not God and we should not be talking of who buhari endorses or not, but we have to give him the respect of been the president and someone who will surely influence who emerges as apc's candidate, having said that let me now answer your question, but I will answer it with another question, do you think Osinbajo has the right and might to invite the governors to his without president's permission?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by techWriter3: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Most difficult way in lifestyle is devotion
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by GFelixNature: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2022
tellmemore15:
Osibanjo or Tinubu......they are both one and the same

Yes. May affliction not rise the third time.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Salvador1:
Tinubu is unelectable.
It's future impossible tense.

Meanwhile, Yorubas have the history of backstabbing each other, and they have extended it to their fellow Southerners.

This 2023 election will surely exposed the kind of entity these people are.

Tinubu and Osinbanjo will play out a zero sum game cancelling out each other.

Osinbanjo's declaration has rendered Tinubu's quest an academic exercise.

It appears God wants to redeem Nigeria from the 8 years of the locust by ensuring that divergence of purpose and direction prevails in the camp of the persecutors...
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by victooman: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Funflipper:

VP normally takes over from the president in which country? Certainly not Nigeria. Osinbajo made a mistake, he should have sacrificed his ambition for the sake of loyalty which we lack in Africa.
loyalty kill u there ,is Nigeria a commodity or tinubu personal property? dont he respect tinubu,? what loyalty are u talking about again?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MrMoney55: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2022
[My guy I no support you on this Osibanjo is an adult and so is Tinubu quote author=aminulive post=111838231]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.