Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (32610 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 1865ivee: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
What does trust have to do with him contesting?

Iron sharpens iron.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Viraltrends123:
It's all planned, during campaigning period, you will see all of them hugging one another. But, the elites will be busy arguing and fighting with one another.
See some of them campaigning for Osinbanjo already, they've forgotten he was the president most of those uncountable time Buhari travelled. Some campaigning for wike and Peter obi, with the condition their state is, as far they can speak Igbo, but they will get angry seeing hausa campaigning for Buhari, and they don't want Yorubas to campaign for Tinubu. If Atiku wins APC tickets, he automatically win 70% of southeast vote, because those people over there, forget all this hype you see online, in terms of literacy and wiseness, they will all come out to vote for same northerners they were against, because he is carrying the PDP flag.

You showed how devilish you are and how much hatred you have for Igbos. The Igbos can campaign and vote for whomever they like because they are Igbos... You easily forgot 2015 that Yuroba vested on the nation this calamity we are suffering now in the name of Buhari and APC. Yuroba propagated lies against GEJ in order for a tribalistic and failure Buhari to take over... How you easily forgot...
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Masterscraps: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh! Omo Remo. Turning the truth upside down in the name of loyalty. That is how you guys have finished the country. Continue selling the future of YOUR generation and foolishly lavishing the spoils. It is only a matter of time. The saints are praying
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Born2Breed(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2022
This man sef.

What if it's a gameplan btw Osigbande n Tiefnubu?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 1865if: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Very True
[/s]
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by M1Garand(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

Anybody can meet with the governors, but not everybody can summon the governors like osinbajo did.
That's a constitutional flex. But he summoned 22 how many showed up?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Brushstrokes20: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2022
I MAY consider voting for osinbande,
BUT the problem is he saying "" I lll build on Buhari"s legacies ". That phrase signals a BIG DISASTER! undecided

Buhari"s legacies are ruga, cow, herdsmen, grazing routes, nepotism, TYRANNY, GROSS MISRULE, barbarism, sorrow, tears and blood et.al.... undecided
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Viraltrends123: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You showed how devilish you are and how much hatred you have for Igbos. The Igbos can campaign and vote for whomever they like because they are Igbos... You easily forgot 2015 that Yuroba vested on the nation this calamity we are suffering now in the name of Buhari and APC. Yuroba propagated lies against GEJ in order for a tribalistic and failure Buhari to take over... How you easily forgot...
You devil, you've forgotten after you guys killed Jonathan and voted Johnathan in, the country went 5000years backwards, insecurities everywhere, death everywhere, corruption everywhere, who in his right senses will vote him in again, shouldn't we try someone else, and hope he does better,30% of south easterner and south southerners voted for Buhari, just to show you how they felt the heat of the backwardness Jonathan brought, 2019 Atiku came in, like 70% of you guys voted Atiku, imagine, Atiku that even Obasanjo was against. All because he is PDP, you guy don't know anything more than PDP. After all the money he stole, you expect us to choose Atiku in place of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Reno is a terrible humanbeing smtimes.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
This dude called Reno omokri continues to prove to the world that he’s not only a big fool, but also a complete loser.

If Oshibajo has backstabbed Tinubu, then Buhari and tinubu have backstabbed Nigeria and Nigerians. If it wasn’t for tinubu, Buhari had absolutely no business leading anything but his cows in Katsina.
So, Reno who also endorsed Atiku a few months ago can go fuckkkck himself and then go straight to he11…
A typical bl00dyf00l that thinks about no one, but himself and what he wants to eat; he represents the reason why Nigeria is on the floor today.

Big shame to a fake activist called Reno Omokri!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Righthussle: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Safyqueen:

RCCG auto-pilot political department member spotted.
Hope you will be in Kano and other northern states for his campaign.

I am not a Christian my friends, I'm not even a Muslim.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Righthussle: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Safyqueen:

RCCG auto-pilot political department member spotted.
Hope you will be in Kano and other northern states for his campaign.

I am not a Christian my friend, I'm not even a Muslim.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Deputy1111(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Omokri of all people talking trash, you think you can abuse Osinbajo to get marks? You are failed already, Osinbajo is the man for the seat.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Dim08: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Reno Omokri....your brain needs resetting on this one.

You mean you prefer Tinubu to Osinbajo?

What is backstabbing there?

Was Tinubu not looking for a sellable candiddate when he chose Osinbajo?

Was there an agreement that Osinbajo must never contest for President after his tenure as Vice President?

The fact that someone has helped you does not mean they should control your future aspiration.

Murphy's Law states that WHATEVER CAN HAPPEN, WILL HAPPEN.

Do you know how many people Tinubu has backstabbed where he tries to claim godfather over people's ambition. Ambode is an example

Lagos is yet to recover after Ambode was disgraced out and Sanwolu in.

Tinubu, it is time to face defeat that you have made others go through in politics.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MikoB: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2022
M1Garand:

That's a constitutional flex. But he summoned 22 how many showed up?

I gave you a reason why some didn't show up, its normal they might have their reasons, tinubu is meeting with them also now at kebbi's governor's Lodge, I am sure all 22 can't be present.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But let's pretend we aren't pained after daring osinbajo not to be a traitor to his benefactor

The only time tinubu says he has a life long ambition you couldn't swallow your own and amplify his own with a support

Prof loves Naija more than his Oga.

Prof knows tons of stuff you don't know.

Prof wouldn't have run if not for the stuff he knows a Tinubu ticket will cause.

Deal with it.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

I gave you a reason why some didn't show up, its normal they might have their reasons, tinubu is meeting with them also now at kebbi's governor's Lodge, I am sure all 22 can't be present.

Shebi you said Osinbajo "summoning" Governors to his home is a sign he has Buhari's endorsement, what of Tinubu that "summoned" governors to another person's house is that a sign he has endorsement from God?

You really are clutching at straws. I have told you Osinbajo cannot win APC party primaries,even you have said that consensus will not work in APC because Tinubu will not back down for consensus. Osinbajo has not paid his dues and he has exposed himself as a treacherous man who betrayed his benefactor. he will go down in history as a traitor. The APC candidate will either be Amaechi or Tinubu. I restate it 100% Osinbajo will not be president of Nigeria because he will not get the ticket, if he is imposed the party will implode!!!

This is not presidency of Redeemed Camp. This is politics, you pay your dues!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tit(f): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Loud it
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Viraltrends123:
You devil, you've forgotten after you guys killed Jonathan and voted Johnathan in, the country went 5000years backwards, insecurities everywhere, death everywhere, corruption everywhere, who in his right senses will vote him in again, shouldn't we try someone else, and hope he does better,30% of south easterner and south southerners voted for Buhari, just to show you how they felt the heat of the backwardness Jonathan brought, 2019 Atiku came in, like 70% of you guys voted Atiku, imagine, Atiku that even Obasanjo was against. All because he is PDP, you guy don't know anything more than PDP. After all the money he stole, you expect us to choose Atiku in place of Buhari.

Only a foolish man like u will compare Jonathan to a failure like Buhari. 30% of south south and south easterners didn't vote for Buhari, you are just a liar from pit of hell. Accept the fact that you Yurobas made a costly mistake of campaigning and voting Buhari. It will take ages to recover from Buhari's failed govt. He is even preparing to borrow 6 Trillion Naira... Buhari has no duplicate, we know him, we rejected since his days as a soldier till present date, he is not fit to rule heterogeneous country because he is tribalistic.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/

I don't see the backstabbing here. No law prevents osinbajo from contesting for president
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Bros, pls who killed Jonathan? If u say that voting in Jonathan made "the country went 5000years backwards, insecurities everywhere, death everywhere, corruption everywhere", what did voting in buhari after Jonathan do for nigeria? Has the country moved forward? Have death, corruption and insecurity disappeared?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Viraltrends123: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Only a foolish man like u will compare Jonathan to a failure like Buhari. 30% of south south and south easterners didn't vote for Buhari, you are just a liar from pit of hell. Accept the fact that you Yurobas made a costly mistake of campaigning and voting Buhari. It will take ages to recover from Buhari's failed govt. He is even preparing to borrow 6 Trillion Naira... Buhari has no duplicate, we know him, we rejected since his days as a soldier till present date, he is not fit to rule heterogeneous country because he is tribalistic.
check well, more about 30% of your people voted for Buhari, both Buhari and Jonathan we're failures, going back to the past no one will vote for any of them. You are here against someone else's tribe, how will the country move forward, I'm against failure. You also made costly mistake campaigning Jonathan to replace Yar'adua
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Viraltrends123: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Bros, pls who killed Jonathan? If u say that voting in Jonathan made "the country went 5000years backwards, insecurities everywhere, death everywhere, corruption everywhere", what did voting in buhari after Jonathan do for nigeria? Has the country moved forward? Have death, corruption and insecurity disappeared?
I'm am not supporting any of them oga. I'm against failure, the guy is always supporting tribe, trying to force his believes on us that Jonathan is not a failure, and northerners are driving us, and only Igbos can save the country. As far I'm concerned I believe both Jonathan, Atiku that you guys voted for are Both failures, and Buhari and Osinbanjo are also failures
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Tareq1105: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omokri, what's your business with Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Why don't you concentrate on your Obi?

Ten thousand of you cannot cause problem or division between Tinubu and Osinbajo. Do you know if he told Tinubu his interest? E so igba yin.

When did you become Tinubu's friend or spoke person?

Tinubu and Osinbajo are not your friends so why the sudden love or feelings for Tinubu just bcoz Osinbajo joined presidential race?

Face front I beg.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Rayd502(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
This man no just get sense...I wonder why it took me long to realise it.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MikoB: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
perambulator:

Shebi you said Osinbajo "summoning" Governors to his home is a sign he has Buhari's endorsement, what of Tinubu that "summoned" governors to another person's house is that a sign he has endorsement from God?

You really are clutching at straws. I have told you Osinbajo cannot win APC party primaries,even you have said that consensus will not work in APC because Tinubu will not back down for consensus. Osinbajo has not paid his dues and he has exposed himself as a treacherous man who betrayed his benefactor. he will go down in history as a traitor. The APC candidate will either be Amaechi or Tinubu. I restate it 100% Osinbajo will not be president of Nigeria because he will not get the ticket, if he is imposed the party will implode!!!

This is not presidency of Redeemed Camp. This is politics, you pay your dues!

Now I can reply you, since there is no curse in this your comment, we are all here to gist share opinions we should not be cursing and abusing. Back to the topic. Osinbajo summoned them to his house, is different from tinubu went to meet them at their house, he never summoned! Like I said anybody can meet the governors if they do wish even Amaechi can meet them, but he can't summon to his house, you can never call a meeting as an assistant director in the office premises without the permission of your director, just a little illustration. Thanks
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Tareq1105: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let everyone vote according to their conscience. You don't have to abuse contestant A or B. Vote your conscience.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
He already did that to Buhari, that's why Buhari stripped him of aides and moved social intervention programs away from his office
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

Now I can reply you, since there is no curse in this your comment, we are all here to gist share opinions we should not be cursing and abusing. Back to the topic. Osinbajo summoned them to his house, is different from tinubu went to meet them at their house, he never summoned! Like I said anybody can meet the governors if they do wish even Amaechi can meet them, but he can't summon to his house, you can never call a meeting as an assistant director in the office premises without the permission of your director, just a little illustration. Thanks

you really are just full of shiit!!

You are clutching at straws because your bias is clouding your judgement or you are not an omoluabi! Osinbajo is likely contesting because he has backed himself into a corner and has no other option. he has alienated himself from his benefactor and so he probably figures he might as well contest. The president CANNOT afford to back him against Tinubu, he cannot win a primary and he will NOT be Nigeria's next president! He has now set himself up to be the fall guy if Tinubu doesnt get the presidency. I warned you weeks ago that it wont end well for him if he declares, now that he has made his move, he will return to his home in VGC as a traitor whatever happens. I told you weeks ago, he is in a lose-lose position, his face saving option was to have publicly withdrawn, now it's game on against the biggest political gladiator ever in the history of Nigeria. the stage is set and one of them is going to be humiliated....if not both. If it ends up being both then Osinbajo will be remembered as the greatest traitor in yoruba land more than Akintola or Fani Kayode Snr, probably second only to Afonja in yoruba history!!!

The yoruba nation is withing touching distance of the presidency, they will not forgive the yoruba man who sabotaged or attempted to sabotage it, if it doesnt happen. Future generations will refer to traitors as Osinbajo in the same way the name Afonja is used today!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 00FFT00(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Joezinho:
Says someone that can't come to naija and spew these trash. Omokri just have to survive, he's really doing what is been pay for. And he's good in it. But he shouldn't be coward because i don't know how long he will continue with this..

Come to naija to do what exactly?. You that is in naija, how is your life better than his?.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by sencekompis: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Salvador1:
Tinubu is unelectable.
It's future impossible tense.

Meanwhile, Yorubas have the history of backstabbing each other, and they have extended it to their fellow Southerners.

This 2023 election will surely exposed the kind of entity these people are.

OLODO ni e. backstab ko backstage ni.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Prince001(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
frankmoney:
Just shut up reno.... It's democracy , everyone has a right to contest.

There is nothing stopping anyone so long as they meet the requirements .

The most shocking thing for me is you the youth that still supporting these heartless politicians. Make una stop this attitude of suffering and smiling ooo cos those heartless and corrupt politicians don't have d love of their citizen at heart. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra Republic No going back!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.