Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (32608 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by pharmagba: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Lovenorth:
Mark my words, Osinbajo can never be president of Nigeria, Tinubu would do whatever it takes to stop him even if both of them will loss, the road is now green for the best man from the North

Words that has never promoted you

Your words are wrong

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by crymo: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Did obaseki backstab oshiomole. Reno is just a fool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by kohen: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Omokri, keep quiet! No b every time you get point.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by bonnyhope: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/

Somebody pursuing his own ambition

And you call it backstabbing
And who knows if he is doing underground work for BAT

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Bluntemperor: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Joezinho:
Says someone that can't come to naija and spew these trash. Omokri just have to survive, he's really doing what is been pay for. And he's good in it. But he shouldn't be coward because i don't know how long he will continue with this..

He is just cruising with Nigerians, afterall,he gave the name of his preferred candidate a long time ago!
Reno can continue his stays overseas like Dezani!
What was their contributions when GEJ was the President?
Make Una park,abeg!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Badonasty(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Lol….person wey don collect permission from tinubu before he declare
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Safyqueen: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Osinbajo will be president 2023. I am not typing it because I like him, but because that's what will happen.

RCCG auto-pilot political department member spotted.
Hope you will be in Kano and other northern states for his campaign.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Echoban: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Childofaking:
Nothing wrong with Osinbajo declaring.
My problem is him saying he will build on Buhari's legacy. What legacy?
The killings and hardship ?

Wen u want to take over from ur boss, during ur manifesto, loud it that u want to wrong all the ill doings if ur boss whom u served under.

Do this 100 time I'm sure u LL fail to get the post 92.8% time
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu and Osinbajo are among the people that put the country into the mess we are in today.....

On what bases are thy going to use to compaign again under APC.....
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Siwel25:

Many of you are being hypocritical. If you bring a friend into your company and that friend decided to compete with you for a vacant managerial position, I am sure you will call that friend names. You people are sounding like Osinbajo has a magic wand to transform Nigeria. What do u mean about Nigeria being traded for favors? None of us knows for certain who will perform better between the two so your analogy doesn't apply here. Most of the peeps who do not see it as morally wrong are the type of friends one should be wary of cos you would do the same easily.
Prof should have declared before Tinubu and I wonder why he waited this long; Now, it looks like holding the 'hands' which invited u to join in the meal. Any of them who scales the primaries will definitely get my vote but it doesnt mean I should not say it the way it is.
Too much verbosity...

Osinbanjo declared because he believes Tinubu cannot win.

Chew on that for a moment...
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Childofaking: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Echoban:

Wen u want to take over from ur boss, during ur manifesto, loud it that u want to wrong all the ill doings if ur boss whom u served under.

Do this 100 time I'm sure u LL fail to get the post 92.8% time

You are right.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Badonasty(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Lol…the funny thing is that if APC selects an igbo man as it’s candidate and pdp choose atiku….the Igbos will still vote for pdp…I no know Wetin APC collect for their hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by okorogodwin4(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinuubbu urchins and his asslicking criminals will not be happy
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
The chief noisemaker commenting from outside Nigeria has spoken. ey ey ey just like a blogger.. APC Primaries will be very sweety
Omokri a Useless Hypocrite, you know more than the people in Nigeria that you have not entered 8 years May next year?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
Too much verbosity...

Osinbanjo declared because he believes Tinubu cannot win.

Chew on that for a moment...
You aren’t too far away from the truth.

Tinubu is a Southern Muslim, He can’t win, CAN will go against him irrespective of the fact that his wife is a deaconess.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 2016easy2017: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2022
To those who accuse Tinubu or anyone of putting only his family members. No more trust. don't blame anyone for putting only their family brother members

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2022
2016easy2017:
To those who accuse Tinubu or anyone of putting only his family members. No more trust. don't blame anyone for putting only their family brother members
What does trust have to do with him contesting?

Iron sharpens iron.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by M1Garand(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

The question is very funny! Even though Buhari is not God and we should not be talking of who buhari endorses or not, but we have to give him the respect of been the president and someone who will surely influence who emerges as apc's candidate, having said that let me now answer your question, but I will answer it with another question, do you think Osinbajo has the right and might to invite the governors to his without president's permission?

Answer my question directly... It's you people who keep blabbing someone is Buhari's Candidate and what nots we have 8000 delegates remember
Wait for the News Jagaban is also meeting with the governor's soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by yetunsbay(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Good for 9ja political sphere but disappointing humanity wise
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by yetunsbay(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I don't understand how some people think. Office that is not exclusively your own, An office that all eligible Nigerians can aspire for. You are saying someone has betrayed someone. Who owns the office?
You ain't getting it
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by peeps4u: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Timubu actually blackmailed Osinbajo knowing fully well that the VP normally takes over from the president.

Anyways, Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!

Just as Reno is wrong, you're also wrong. Both of you arr blackmailing the aspirants. Did Atiku take over from OBJ? How many deputy governors or what percentage that take/took over from their principals? Only death made GEJ Take over from YarAdua.

Presidency aspiration isnt anyone's heritage, Tinubu, Osinbajo or anyone should contest if he/she aspires.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by yetunsbay(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
hohafrank:
Tinubu can't do anything.His relevance starts and ends in Lagos state.
u think so ?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by yetunsbay(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Slurity:
I am totally disappointed in Osinbajo, this is a clear indication that he has never been a pastor nor a good Christian but a pure pretender. I will vote him if he get the ticke but I pray he did not. Alaimoore, aje ni leyin
lol. Verily, he's a good candidate but an alaimo're. Thou he can't defeat Tinubu buh within me I prefer him thou
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by peeps4u: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Osibanjo dey waste him time ,tinubu go destroy him.....make him go ask ambode , you dare not defy the jagaban. Osibanjo has shown his true colours, waiting for muric statement, rccg has declared war on yoruba Muslims,with this declaration

LOL, destroy Yemi? How will Tinubu destroy Yemi, a VP? Impeach him?
He could only destroy Ambode because Lagos is his base, Nigeria is not Lagos. He can only concentrate on his ambitions of winning the ticket against Yemi, Amaechi and other apirants that will still emerge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by davodyguy: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Why I would support Vice president Osibanjo
1. VP Osinbajo is not the author or Architect of Nigeria’s problems
2. VP Osinbajo is not the current president of Nigeria. Buhari is the president
3. VP Osinbajo is a deputy cannot take any decision to overrule his boss
4. VP Osinbajo is very loyal to President Buhari, which is why he never criticized Buhari openly.
5. Former VP Atku that became disloyal to baba Obasanjo and criticized him open has been going to Ota every election year to seek forgiveness from OBJ
6. VP Osinbajo does not have power to appoint or sack service chiefs. All ministers, heads of parastatals were appointed by Buhari, not Osibanjo
7. The position of a VP is to support and take instructions, then give advice. Buhari can choose to follow VP Osinbajo’s advise or not.
8. Let us support VP Osinbajo to become president of Nigeria
9. God Bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by yetunsbay(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Funflipper:

It is disloyalty at the highest other. Tinubu made osibanjo commissioner when he was governor, he made him vice president from nowhere incurring the wrath of others like Ameachi and co who wanted same position. He has gotten to a position he never dreamt of so why spoil it all with this pathetic move. Running against your benefactor? No sane mind would do that because life is all about give and take.
a bottle of hollandia for you
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by yetunsbay(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
murecool:
Osinbajo didn’t declare, you called him a coward. He declared, you said he backstabbed Tinubu. Well, Osinbajo heed to the calls of well meaning Nigerians. Reno is sick though.
na better candidate buh he can't defeat Tinubu
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:
Reno just spoke like a slow poke.

I just lost all respect for him.

It is preposterous to equate Yemi Osinbajo intention to run for presidency as Betrayal. It is uttter cluelessness to even reason in that direction.

Is Nigeria a commodity that should ne traded for favors? Arrant rubbish. Please stop reasoning this way cos it is appalling.

Tinubu is smart but he has too many hindrances cos he is seen as a symbol of corruption with his previous indictment as bag man for drug related case in the past, the lingering case of alpha beta and so on.

We need a man that has a clean slate, a technocrat and a younger man with a clean bill of health cos Tinubu is obviously not ok health wise and he even confirmed it himself when he said his health issue does not impair his ability to rule but do we want another sickling leader? GOD is the ultimate giver of life but lets be reasonable,

Osinbajo has the first hand experience of being a president as he has proved this beyond any doubt when he was the acting president.

He knows the current situation more than any other candidate and you foolishly want him to leave without showing interest just to say thank you to Tinubu.

Abeg no talk that nonsense again.

Even the APC power brokers know by now that an Osinbajo ticket is a guaranty win for APC and a Tinubu ticket is an autimatic win for PDP.
Very True
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MikoB: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2022
M1Garand:

Answer my question directly... It's you people who keep blabbing someone is Buhari's Candidate and what nots we have 8000 delegates remember
Wait for the News Jagaban is also meeting with the governor's soon.

Anybody can meet with the governors, but not everybody can summon the governors like osinbajo did.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 1865i: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Omokri a Useless Hypocrite, you know more than the people in Nigeria that you have not entered 8 years May next year?
[/s]
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 1865ivee: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
You aren’t too far away from the truth.

Tinubu is a Southern Muslim, He can’t win, CAN will go against him irrespective of the fact that his wife is a deaconess.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.