Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (32599 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Bobloco: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
SWAGAlians are in serious confusion and heart attacks about this Osibanjo's declaration

1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by habymi: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
trust nobody
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Una sure say this boy well so?

He is beginning to sound like the political version of Kemi the clout chaser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by oz4real83(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Nice one. I will give my reason for saying it is a good decision in future thread.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by almarthins(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/

Who knows may be it is part of the game. They might eventually chose tinubu
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by chikasin4(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by lekankolade(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Basketmouth don open mouth again oooo....
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by joyandfaith: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/osinbajo-has-backstabbed-tinubu-will-do-same-to-buhari-omokri/

Reno has a personality problem. Nonsense. Every politician is a back-stabber. Politics is backstabbing busines.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
He's Better than a coward like you who can win a home war abroad.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by SledgeHammerer: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Na that BUILDING ON BUHARI'S LEGACY I don't want to be hearing from any of the aspirants. Which legacy is that?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by esivue007(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Y'all should know that Osinbajo isn't going to build on any buhari's policies.
He's just saying dat for saying sake,he didn't want to offend his principal etc (Loyalty to the core)
Dude is coming in to eradicate Most buhari's nonsense policies and bring in new ones
Even if he's going to build,it will be completely Few.
The whole of the man is just a presidential material.
HONESTLY,I HAVE THIS INSTINCTS AND FEELINGS WITHIN ME THAT BUHARI AND CABALS GAGGED HIM FROM PERFORMING MAXIMALLY.
(IT DAWN ON ME AFTER HE SACKED BUHARI'S COUSIN YRS AGO)
If he comes out Victoriously in the upcoming Apc primaries,then I will obtain my PVC and vote for him.
(First ever vote of a 23yrs old dude).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Rareoil(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
This man should shut up
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Zeel007: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Will you keep quiet. So osibanjo should fold is hands and watch the whole country crumble because of one loyalty to tinubu

We all know here that he his more capable than the tinubu you mention. Less just be realistic for once.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by DukeOfNigeria: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi 2023. PDP is coming back to power
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ojun50(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo called on Nigerians to support his ambition adding that he will build on President Buhari's legacy.

Na here him Bleep up
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by zinaunreal(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
ALL OF UNA JUST RUBBISH
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Emmypure: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
I like it like that, with his declaration South West is divided and under confusion.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
All that I have seen so far "na crying and wailing. " Donate your tears in this thread!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Reno is a man full of hypocrisy
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Jennyclay(f): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
The chief noisemaker commenting from outside Nigeria has spoken. ey ey ey just like a blogger.. APC Primaries will be very sweety
Keep shut!!!
Shut the toilet you call mouth!!!

He's right.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by amaben2020(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu is a goner
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Eriokanmi: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
This is becoming more interesting. Who knows if osinbajo would step down for tinubu ahead of primaries grin. Tinubu could also come out because of osinbajo, to pave the way for him. Don't trust these politicians.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ignis: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
True
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Urbanchampion: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
luizpippo:

Rubbish talk.

Is he expected to forever lie down and have his belly tickled like a cat?

Make he come be President now, animal, ungrateful human being. He just burnt the bridge of help to his generation...his lineages won't get help, even when they deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by bahdpersona(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Seyiemath:
Analytically speaking: This will divide the votes coming from the SW region. This is good news for other Aspirants.
mr man you're vomiting rubbish.. Apc will only produce one presidential candidate at last.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Childofaking: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Nothing wrong with Osinbajo declaring.
My problem is him saying he will build on Buhari's legacy. What legacy?
The killings and hardship ?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by paramboos: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Oga stop the blackmail!! For me Osinbajo is better than Tinubu and he has his ambitions too. His chances are bright as he is loved by many Nigerians. Let him try his luck and if he wins, so be it. He is a gentleman and also very intelligent..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by SarkinYarki: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
zolajpower:
grin

Reno is afraid of something.

Of course he is interested in an Atiku Presidency so he can come back and loot anther 10 million dollars
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by sweetjohn(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Backstabbing, Doubled faced bastard and betrayer is THEIR hail mark. It's in their blood
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by simpleseyi: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Of course nah. Tinubu grew up in the midst of back stabbers, but they always come back to beg.

Ogunlewe
Obanikoro
Fayemi
Akeredolu
Aregbesola. e.t.c.

And now Osinbajo. He too we soon come back and beg because they have no shame.

Didn't you see his Daddy G.O. establishing department of Politics in the so called house of God? Let's see the voting power of Redeemers in Nigeria nah.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / APC Members Donate 124 Vehicles For Buhari’s 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.