Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (32613 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Prettygirl200(f): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ewooo I don't understand this country ooo so bc Tinubu helped osinbsnjo so he cannot or should not context in presidency, wait I thought we are in democracy Abi dem don change am
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by luluman: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Omokri should rest..
Osinbajo backstabbing these two crooks is a win win for Nigerians..
I concur
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Prince001:

The most shocking thing for me is you the youth that still supporting these heartless politicians. Make una stop this attitude of suffering and smiling ooo cos those heartless and corrupt politicians don't have d love of their citizen at heart. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra Republic No going back!!!!!!!
bruhh it's a free country , anybody can contest , Atiku , Tinubu , Wike , osibanjo , obi all have right to contest that's why it's a democracy
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nuheights(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno, you have finally convinced me that you have a very confused mind. You need help!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MikoB: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
perambulator:

you really are just full of shiit!!

You are clutching at straws because your bias is clouding your judgement or you are not an omoluabi! Osinbajo is likely contesting because he has backed himself into a corner and has no other option. he has alienated himself from his benefactor and so he probably figures he might as well contest. The president CANNOT afford to back him against Tinubu, he cannot win a primary and he will NOT be Nigeria's next president! He has now set himself up to be the fall guy if Tinubu doesnt get the presidency. I warned you weeks ago that it wont end well for him if he declares, now that he has made his move, he will return to his home in VGC as a traitor whatever happens. I told you weeks ago, he is in a lose-lose position, his face saving option was to have publicly withdrawn, now it's game on against the biggest political gladiator ever in the history of Nigeria. the stage is set and one of them is going to be humiliated....if not both. If it ends up being both then Osinbajo will be remembered as the greatest traitor in yoruba land more than Akintola or Fani Kayode Snr, probably second only to Afonja in yoruba history!!!

The yoruba nation is withing touching distance of the presidency, they will not forgive the yoruba man who sabotaged or attempted to sabotage it, if it doesnt happen. Future generations will refer to traitors as Osinbajo in the same way the name Afonja is used today!!

You are young boy with no dignity to protect, can't you be responsible and talk politely for once? Try to be civil for once!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Funflipper: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
victooman:
loyalty kill u there ,is Nigeria a commodity or tinubu personal property? dont he respect tinubu,? what loyalty are u talking about again?

Listen my friend, "loyalty pays". Not just politics, but across all works of life. Disloyalty is the reason a lot of Nigerians will never get help because you pick somebody from the gutter today and tomorrow same person wants to sit on your head because in his little mind, he doesn't need you anymore. That is the mentality of the average Nigerian which is not good.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Funflipper: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Life is a personal race, did you come to the world to live in other people’s shadows?

In all competitive environment, it is bound to happen

If your logic is right, even footballers who made a name for themselves in a team should stay there because the club is their benefactor instead of seeking better options

If Tinubu wanted, he could have approached him to step down but they all know it’s a game and it should be open to all

Tinubu had a lifelong ambition, Osinbajo also has his dreams and aspirations

No one should shelve his/hers for others just to show loyalty

And for people who follow your line of argument, there is a reason they say “ don’t inherit another person’s enemy as a sign of loyalty “

"If your logic is right, even footballers who made a name for themselves in a team should stay there because the club is their benefactor instead of seeking better options."

Your analogy is completely off the point because a club signing a player is different from a person being favored (handpicked single handedly) over others and common sense only implies that one returns that favor. We should be guided by some basic principles in life, like never allow your personal ambition overide your sense of loyalty. It is dangerous! Not just in politics but across every works of life.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

You are young boy with no dignity to protect, can't you be responsible and talk politely for once? Try to be civil for once!
I know integrity is not high on your agenda hence your support for osinbajo but aspire to have some integrity, if you say you will do something do it. Why are you responding to me? Ode!!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by MikoB: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
perambulator:

I know integrity is not high on your agenda hence your support for osinbajo but aspire to have some integrity, if you say you will do something do it. Why are you responding to me? Ode!!!
I'm sure if you meet me, you will prostrate when you know who you are talking to, you don't looked trained in yoruba culture! Anyway let me leave you and your behaviour I am sure friends and family would have told you the way you are uncultured, this is a faceless forum, you never can say whom you are talking to, wisdom is golden! I tried to ignore you until today because you quoted me. Bye
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
MikoB:

I'm sure if you meet me, you will prostrate when you know who you are talking to, you don't looked trained in yoruba culture! Anyway let me leave you and your behaviour I am sure friends and family would have told you the way you are uncultured, this is a faceless forum, you never can say whom you are talking to, wisdom is golden! I tried to ignore you until today because you quoted me. Bye

You have not heard the last from me, I'll be around to expose your sycophancy induced display of a lack of critical reasoning whenever I see your usual rubbish!!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS GUY UNTIL TODAY ...

I'm probably a hater henceforth.

It's a race and anyone should be free to contest. What stupid backstabbing is this idiot talking about? angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by AK6464(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
So is it not good that he's backstabbing Nigeria's problems
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Prince001(m): 4:51am On Apr 12, 2022
frankmoney:
bruhh it's a free country , anybody can contest , Atiku , Tinubu , Wike , osibanjo , obi all have right to contest that's why it's a democracy

U called what Nigeria practice democracy? Country that refused to respect the judiciary Arms of government decisions. Country where citizen can't protest, country where killing is norm, country where people buys vote openly and many more.
Bro its hightime u woke up cos Nigeria is not practising democracy oooo!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by DCatt: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2022
It's democracy alright but an agreement with one's benefactor trumps that. Being a politician does not mean you have to lose your soul. And to those saying it's good to bail on others after they have trusted and invested so much in you, knowing what Tinubu went through to handpick him for Vp shows you are betrayers yourselves that I hope no one ever put trust in. It's either for the greater good between Tinubu and Osinbajo or something is being held over Osinbajo's head by the chief blackmailer himself Obasanjo he met in Abeokuta last week or Osinbajo is a sellout. It's just too early to see all the moving parts. I just found out this about Osinbajo like 15 mins ago.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Reno got it all wrong here.
Where are the people God used to make Tinubu? Let's think of how he stabbed others in the back. Let's think how he stabbed afenifere in the back. Let's think of how he stabbed the Yoruba people in the back as FG-backed Fulani herdsmen terrorists went on destructive and murderous spree in our land asking 'where are the cows?' The question 'who killed Funsho Williams and for what?' has not been answered.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Prince001:

U called what Nigeria practice democracy? Country that refused to respect the judiciary Arms of government decisions. Country where citizen can't protest, country where killing is norm, country where people buys vote openly and many more.
Bro its hightime u woke up cos Nigeria is not practising democracy oooo!!!!!!
like I said free country , everyone is allowed to vote and be voted for . If you feel none of the contestants is qualified simply get your voter's card and vote your choice
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by bdon123(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
This is stupid talk.So becos ones former boss is vying for a positon...therefore u shouldnt?Osinbanjo is currently vice president n u expect him to retire after being 1 step to no:1 seat?Reno is an idiot for this one.
NB:i dont even like Osinbanjo becos he kept mum on d attack on Naija judiciary n his a law professor.Bt m smart to know theres no issue of betrayal here.....it is Tinubu who is already a king maker n shaky dirty old man who shouldnt attempt running for president
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Life is a personal race, did you come to the world to live in other people’s shadows?

In all competitive environment, it is bound to happen

If your logic is right, even footballers who made a name for themselves in a team should stay there because the club is their benefactor instead of seeking better options

If Tinubu wanted, he could have approached him to step down but they all know it’s a game and it should be open to all

Tinubu had a lifelong ambition, Osinbajo also has his dreams and aspirations

No one should shelve his/hers for others just to show loyalty

And for people who follow your line of argument, there is a reason they say “ don’t inherit another person’s enemy as a sign of loyalty “

I need to see your friends to warn them not to ever give U an helping hand cos you are gifted in the art of glorifying treachery. See the way U put it as if U would love it if a beneficiary of your goodwill and empowerment does same to you. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Comfort4all:
Nigeria �� belongs to us all,and it's not any man's ambition or prerogative. So anyone who meets the provisions of its constitution has the right to vote and be voted for,except where there's restrictions. So in this case, Osibango has the right to be voted for,moreso the permutations of zoning favours him,so Mr Momokori what's this distractive noise about,be a Nigerian,and stay focused,other than doing the biding of your pay masters who keeps you on their paycheques.

The fact that he didn't think about that ambition before Tinubu nominated him for the VP slot destroys any argument U put there. He's only running cos he benefited from Tinubu's sacrifice. If Tinubu had insisted on being the VP, APC would have had problems but they wouldn't have a choice than allow him.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

I need to see your friends to warn them not to ever give U an helping hand cos you are gifted in the art of glorifying treachery. See the way U put it as if U would love it if a beneficiary of your goodwill and empowerment does same to you. Hypocrites everywhere!

You need to understand that helping someone achieve a goal or dream doesn’t make them your slaves or people you can misuse power on, on the contrary you are just opportune to be the one rendering the assistance

Today people talk about Asiwaju defeating the FG in a law suit about LCDA creation, have you checked who represented Lagos in court during that saga?

Osinbajo has always respected Asiwaju, but now he feels loyalty to the country is bigger than loyalty to an individual, how’s that a problem for you?

The country is bigger than all the aspirants put together, and those aspiring should put the country first

If you have what it takes and know you can make a difference you’d better not choose loyalty to a person and live the rest of your life in regret.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Prince001(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
frankmoney:
like I said free country , everyone is allowed to vote and be voted for . If you feel none of the contestants is qualified simply get your voter's card and vote your choice

As usual u running away from the truth! Acquiring Voter's card where one's vote don't matter but godfatherism and many more. Are u not tired of the same recycled heartless politicians?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Prince001:

As usual u running away from the truth! Acquiring Voter's card where one's vote don't matter but godfatherism and many more. Are u not tired of the same recycled heartless politicians?
oga nobody is stopping you from voting your choice
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Prince001(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
frankmoney:
oga nobody is stopping you from voting your choice

There's no choice! Cos they are all bunch of heartless and looters politicians out there!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri by millionboi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT IS ATIKU
PDP must zone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.