Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) (37161 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
ogoloray:
Unpopular opinion:

Euthanasia (mercy killing on people with incurable diseases) should be carried out on children like this...

While a lot of people will think it's an inhumane thing to say, allowing children like this to live means sentencing them to a life of loneliness and pain...

Let's be honest, this boy won't be able to compete in the real world...

And finding true love will take more than a miracle...

Ending their pain upon birth would be the most humane and rational thing to do...

Nobody should quote me about how their imaginary sky daddy can turn any situation around.

You don't know anything about Cerebral Palsy. The child's cognition and intelligence are not always.
Never mind the way they look, people with cerebral palus can still have good brain function.

This is an ignorant comment abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
blame the side chick. Na your gender put an end to her marriage

Can the marriage end if he didn't want it to end? Getat.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... I am tracking u and when I get u ...u will beg in tears.ur soul arent scared of me .

Hehehehe you are a thief a LovePeddler and a cocaine addict.... When you track me you and all your goons will pay ... You be any Wen I go match and I no go know sef say I match you... grin

Abeg do fast you dirty mother of imbeciles grin
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
[i][/i]
SisterFire:
...u will get ur ass messed up by me continue.

Fraudulent LovePeddler .. I am so excited to meet your goons all of Una pls.... At least the special needs bastards will finally meet one of their fathers grin
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
When you are born healthy, you grow up healthy, marry a healthy lady, have healthy kids...You don't even know how blessed you are.

Life no balance at all.

4 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
The popular singer Jodie is snapped with her adorable son, Chinua who is a patient of cerebral palsy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcM8_ZvN6E1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I remember when this lady used to boast about being a virgin and how she was keeping herself for marriage. Then she fell into sin with that her z-list nollywood actor and fell pregnant in error.
Had a rush rush, cut and join marriage to save face.
Then the useless husband abandoned her when he realized the child was a special needs.

I am sure in her quiet moments of introspection she wishes she kept to her virginity vow.

Maybe maybe....who knows....

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Bbbw: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Life
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Speaklove: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wow !
A true mother indeed .
It's not easily to be proud of a child in such condition in this age where our minds are concerned for only things that look rosy.

I celebrate the mother ,and ask that God continue to gibe her the strength to love the child more .

I wonder what could be done to help people in such condition.

There is something God have me that I want to be able to use to help humanity as God willed but the responsibility is too much .

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by siofra(f): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
nobody will force you to say the truth! What kind of goosebumps?

A mother's love is a wonderful thing. It is closest to God's love on Earth. That's why it's giving me goosebumps.

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by ogoloray(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

You don't know anything about Cerebral Palsy. The child's cognition and intelligence are not always.
Never mind the way they look, people with cerebral palus can still have good brain function.

Your daughter will marry someone with celebral palsy, say AMEN!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:

A mother's love is a wonderful thing. It is closest to God's love on Earth. That's why it's giving me goosebumps.

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
HBD God bless you. God bless mummy and God bless your family.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
So beautiful!! cry

I'm getting goosebumps.

I can't understand why you people always want to tell lies.

No be only goosebumps!!!

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by ussv: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
May God continue to give her the strength, perseverance and patience to raise this child. She would feel overwhelmed sometimes, but I pray God gives her all the strength she could ever need. It is not easy to raise a child with cerebral palsy. May God guide and protect her for that child.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
errigdee:
happy birthday son,you soon going to get over this

Go and read about CPS, there's no getting over it. You can only manage the condition.

For Jodie, my sister with a very sonorous voice, I can only wish you strength. It's a lifelong battle but I know your love for little Chinua will conquer any war.

Happy birthday Chiboy. God bless your innocent soul.

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

This guy?!
Yep
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
A mother's love for her kid knows no bounds BUT....

"Let's turn tables and have a matured discussion"
SPECIAL KIDS ARE A LIABILITY TO THEIR PARENTS.
-the stress
-the stigma
-the capital
-the usefulness in life

My point is : isn't it best to peacefully end such a life at birth, than expose her to the ills of this earth?
I know it isn't either of the parents fault or wish but it will save a Child that will grow into hating himself because he's different, he can't even compete with his peers.
It's like an SS couples having kids knowing fully well the consequences.

***please mention me maturedly... I just wanna know because God I know is perfect, something medical must have gone wrong in the womb to have a special kid!

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Keep your sentiments and religious belief aside.
Can this child compete in this world?
Would you wish to have a special child?
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
fartkay:
There is tears behind this heavy smile
I'm telling you.
I'm really sorry but I see pain in the photo.
I see stress.
I hope and pray I'm wrong. embarassed
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Gerard28: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
tishbite41:
E be like sey na dis pikin she sing about

Really touching

The Kid wasn’t even born when that song was released

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
She was a FLASH IN THE PAN MUSICiAN.

After kushi kushi hit track.

That was the end of her musical career as far as big hit is concerned.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Munachi101: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday to u dearest.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Freelance363: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
happy birthday to u,young man.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I bet the father is somewhere hiding and won’t want to ever identify with this innocent boy, hbd and God bless him
the husband has since broken up with her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
tonididdy:

Keep your sentiments and religious belief aside.
Can this child compete in this world?
Would you wish to have a special child?

Where did you see religious sentiments??

Do i look like a religious person to you?

This life is all about brains, not Brawn.

Look at Steven Hawking, confined to a wheelchair but his mind still intact.

Physical appearance is irrelevant!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by ZuesOfAnthens: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
I been wan say why the boi head be like egg and something say read the post which I did! So sorry Young King happy birthday!!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Ezidimma(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy Birthday dear child.
To u, Jodie....May God bless u real good for all you do for this gift of God in human form.
May God strengthen you & reward you abundantly.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by macho44(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
cry
Oh God!

Happy birthday to you boy. Despite your health condition, you are not less human. You are special, that is why an evergreen song was dedicated to you by your mother.
That Song was sang way before he was born. Way back in 2012.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by macho44(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
macho44:

That Song was sang way before he was born. Way back in 2012.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Where did you see religious sentiments??

Do i look like a religious person to you?

This life is all about brains, not Brawn.

Look at Steven Hawking, confined to a wheelchair but his mind still intact.

Physical appearance is irrelevant!
Of course coming from a spoonfed lady.
No matter how rich a special needs person gets, he can never feel complete.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
tonididdy:

Of course coming from a spoonfed lady.
No matter how rich a special needs person gets, he can never feel complete.

Did I mention anything about money?

Again, what the fvck are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS / DJ Young Money Performs At Eko Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.