Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) (37140 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Omini247: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Microsports:
Had chinua..you will live to be great
Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb ram 500hdd core i7 good ba3 life neat condition price is 120k(negotiable location owerri
Weyrey
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by mykerg: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
And why do you think so Dumb ass
Iyaebe:
I bet the father is somewhere hiding and won’t want to ever identify with this innocent boy, hbd and God bless him

1 Like

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
E be like sey na dis pikin she sing about

Really touching

5 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Medianna(f): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Johnrake69: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is a lifetime commitment. The question is it worth it?

Personally I will end my own life if I have to depend on the next person for everything. Moving, bathing, eating etc.

7 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by 07kjb: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
errigdee:
happy birthday son,you soon going to get over this

Get over what can't you be realistic for ONES

4 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by ogoloray(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Unpopular opinion:

Euthanasia (mercy killing on people with incurable diseases) should be carried out on children like this...

While a lot of people will think it's an inhumane thing to say, allowing children like this to live means sentencing them to a life of loneliness and pain...

Let's be honest, this boy won't be able to compete in the real world...

And finding true love will take more than a miracle...

Ending their pain upon birth would be the most humane and rational thing to do...

Nobody should quote me about how their imaginary sky daddy can turn any situation around.

20 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I bet the father is somewhere hiding and won’t want to ever identify with this innocent boy, hbd and God bless him

He left her and impregnated another woman shortly after the birth of the boy, they were legally married o. The same men that are still crying and wailing about Julius Agwu's wife will not say anything about this.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by fartkay(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
There is tears behind this heavy smile

10 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by REDBUNNY(f): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
The father is an actor David Nnaji,he abandoned them about 5years ago or so.
Moved in with another woman,I think he has a another child now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Sunsets: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chinualugiogu Chinua
qekng40:
Happy birthday to Chinua

You're great!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
dominique:

He left her and impregnated another woman shortly after the birth of the boy, they were legally married o. The same men that are still crying and wailing about Julius Agwu's wife will not say anything about this.
Didn’t even know about this but I was so sure of my comment. Mothers love is truly incomparable.

5 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by lailo: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just one hit song and oblivion.... undecided
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Jointheir7(f): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday, Sweetie!

Greater grace and strength to you, SUPER MOM!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
You choose to define your world �... Don't allow it define you.

I love your heart madam... Is a Dare heart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
REDBUNNY:

I didn’t expect less
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chai nwa oma.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
....Happy birthday son. May God bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Pipefitter: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wow, everyone really got problems others don't know about
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
I can see the pain in her smile.

Where is the father?

Edit: ok..na this one...heard he got another woman pregnant while still married to her. They are divorced now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thos is what you get when ladies sleep with men old enough to be grand father

1 Like

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
REDBUNNY:

... Very bad of him.
Why didn't he try having another child with her instead of abandoning them and getting married to another woman. Chaii.Some men are evil.

6 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday kid
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Nwibii: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday to boy.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Now this is a slay queen.. not all the demonic over aged multiple baby daddy having old layers like some here on this forum

Cc sisterfire ;
See your mate? you have 5 special needs kids and abandoned them but this lady has just one and stuck with him

...u will get ur ass messed up by me continue.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Realestt:
A mother love for her child is like God's love for mankind . no wonder she sang that song "Kuchi Kuchi" dedicated to her child
That song is 10 years old. If it was dedicated to a child, then it's definitely not this one

15 Likes

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by abysirius(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is why my people will say; "Orisa biya osi". Our mothers are second to none.

Happy birthday to the little angel.

1 Like

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
07kjb:

Get over what can't you be realistic for ONES

Get over what? Can't you be realistic for once?

Use punctuation marks. Spare us the headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss / Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.