Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) (37174 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Did I mention anything about money?

Again, what the fvck are you talking about?

I'm on about your hypocrisy!

You say physical appearance is irrelevant.
You this Nigerian girl, will you marry a black man like Steve Hawkins? undecided
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Happy birthday chinua
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Peace081:
Please what happened to him?
he's an slowpoke
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2022
siofra:
So beautiful!! cry

I'm getting goosebumps.

I thought it was only me
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2022
ogoloray:
Unpopular opinion:

Euthanasia (mercy killing on people with incurable diseases) should be carried out on children like this...

While a lot of people will think it's an inhumane thing to say, allowing children like this to live means sentencing them to a life of loneliness and pain...

Let's be honest, this boy won't be able to compete in the real world...

And finding true love will take more than a miracle...

Ending their pain upon birth would be the most humane and rational thing to do...

Nobody should quote me about how their imaginary sky daddy can turn any situation around.

I am hurt by everything you typed , and I definitely took it personal
We understand that some things are beyond our control nor our understanding but the only person that should decide who lives and who dies is God ,
Life doesn't revolve around competitions and frankly with proper guidance that child has a lot of potential
I feel like crying reading what you typed because I know Jodie would have had to deal with alot more comments like this and words really do hurt and hurting someone that is already wounded is cruelty , I'm aspiring to focus on clinical child psychology and I have chosen this path because of children like this , if you can check out SBSK( special books for special kids) on YouTube

Do you know that there are children who are diagnosed with cancer and they have the capacity of competition but not enough time , would you suggest that just because they might die anyday from now , let's just choose now ,

the least any loving parent can do is to give them the best they can provide for their short stay on Earth , and for children like him the best any mother could do is to provide warmth and comfort , but I feel like your idea of what children are for , is for you to invest in them so that they grow up and pay you back and if that's not possible no need to keep them? If that's how God felt alot of us would be dead by now

Even an animal cares for it's young no matter what condition the offspring is born , saw a video where a kitty had a broken leg ,back limbs were gone and mama cat hunted and brought it food all day , she didn't abandon him coz he couldn't leave the spot. I will look for the video link and post here

If only you know how it already hurts her that he can't be like everyone else , that she can't watch play football and she can't catch him stealing meat at night and causing troubles and she can watch him race others and win and how strong she is not doing what alot of people would have done abandon him , you'll applaud her , you weren't born normal because you wanted to , he didn't choose to be like that either , but it happened , and it could happen to anyone , think twice before making such a suggestion to a mother especially when it concerns death of a child that is very much alive

1 Like

Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

I remember when this lady used to boast about being a virgin and how she was keeping herself for marriage. Then she fell into sin with that her z-list nollywood actor and fell pregnant in error.
Had a rush rush, cut and join marriage to save face.
Then the useless husband abandoned her when he realized the child was a special needs.

I am sure in her quiet moments of introspection she wishes she kept to her virginity vow.

Maybe maybe....who knows....

So if she was a virgin what would have happened ?
Do you think it is a curse ? Are you actually joking
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:28am On Apr 12, 2022
tonididdy:
A mother's love for her kid knows no bounds BUT....

"Let's turn tables and have a matured discussion"
SPECIAL KIDS ARE A LIABILITY TO THEIR PARENTS.
-the stress
-the stigma
-the capital
-the usefulness in life

My point is : isn't it best to peacefully end such a life at birth, than expose her to the ills of this earth?
I know it isn't either of the parents fault or wish but it will save a Child that will grow into hating himself because he's different, he can't even compete with his peers.
It's like an SS couples having kids knowing fully well the consequences.

***please mention me maturedly... I just wanna know because God I know is perfect, something medical must have gone wrong in the womb to have a special kid!

Thank God you mentioned a God
Please answer the following questions and we'll proceed
1) have you had a baby in your womb for months
2) have you gone into labour to have a child
3) have you lost a baby at birth
4) have you witnessed a dog that lost a baby at birth
5) have you miscarried
6) have you aborted

If your answers are anything but yes then your opinions are hereby disqualified , only a person that has experienced all of the above can truly understand
Everyday we hear and see people shaming women who terminate pregnancy and here are people who've never even experienced menstrual cramps or ovulation cramps or swollen legs , people who have not experienced morning sickness or carried a melon in their body and have waist pain , you all think you can tell a mother to eliminate a breathing baby at birth because he looks different

There is a real Gap between the male and female genders , there's a cloak covering your eyes from seeing the reality of a woman especially a new mother and that was her first child cry why would the first thing in her mind be to end it ?
You ppl would have come her to still call her a wicked woman
Why would you look at a baby and say it needs to die because it won't be useful Kai
I had a really good father and I'm happy that I was born a woman because I don't want to be as blind as the men seem to be
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022
That Darwin quote comes to mind. For many of us who were born normal, we were very lucky. There is nothing to life past birthing offspring at the end of the day.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Thank God you mentioned a God
Please answer the following questions and we'll proceed
1) have you had a baby in your womb for months
2) have you gone into labour to have a child
3) have you lost a baby at birth
4) have you witnessed a dog that lost a baby at birth
5) have you miscarried
6) have you aborted

If your answers are anything but yes then your opinions are hereby disqualified , only a person that has experienced all of the above can truly understand
Everyday we hear and see people shaming women who terminate pregnancy and here are people who've never even experienced menstrual cramps or ovulation cramps or swollen legs , people who have not experienced morning sickness or carried a melon in their body and have waist pain , you all think you can tell a mother to eliminate a breathing baby at birth because he looks different

There is a real Gap between the male and female genders , there's a cloak covering your eyes from seeing the reality of a woman especially a new mother and that was her first child cry why would the first thing in her mind be to end it ?
You ppl would have come her to still call her a wicked woman
Why would you look at a baby and say it needs to die because it won't be useful Kai
I had a really good father and I'm happy that I was born a woman because I don't want to be as blind as the men seem to be
this seems really personal for you, so I will take an exception and excuse myself from the conversation.
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by REDBUNNY(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
blame the side chick. Na your gender put an end to her marriage
Because he is devoid of reasoning and common sense to take care of his own child?
Why are you men so scared of accountability?
You get married,have a child and you left your wife few months after the birth of your child because the said child has celebrated palsy,a condition that is no one’s fault and you want me to absolve him of the blame and put the blame on a woman he approached?
Rest
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gerard28:

The Kid wasn’t even born when that song was released
Yeah, you right.
Na yeye emotions make me type nonsense
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by alexie4real(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
NNAMDIII:
you’re insane
nnamdiii anytime u see this msg me or call my line
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
alexie4real:
nnamdiii anytime u see this msg me or call my line

Aye Aye Sir!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by alexie4real(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
NNAMDIII:
Aye Aye Sir!
i dey wait o
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Joshater(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2022
why can't i reach you on any of your numbers?
NNAMDIII:
Aye Aye Sir!
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by BBCnews1: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2022
I need the birthday videos
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by jaiyeorienews: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Diamonds Bang & Olufsen Nus.ret - Osanebi Ossai Friday celebrates wife Oge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIkr3GJfzI
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2022
Joshater:
why can't i reach you on any of your numbers?
I'll reach you
Re: Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) by Joshater(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2022
I should understand...
NNAMDIII:
I'll reach you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! / Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.