Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (47573 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
SeyeMan:

Just say you're doing your paid job. How else do you want the Vice President to admit the shortcomings of his govt other than by listing the areas of challenges facing the country, but going a step further to state how he would fix the country.

To be sincere with ourselves, do you think it is wrong to hold Osinbajo accountable for the abbysmal performance of this administration.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by BigRocky: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

calm down, was Buhari not ur big time integrity 2015?? I'm not the foolish one here if only you can just make a proper use of ur brain you'd get to vindicate me what you Typed earlier was meaningless

Since you have decided to push your stupidity to another level,as regarding my comment you quoted,I would waste some words on you.

Osinbajo is the no2 man of this failed and incompetent administration.

Since greed did not allow him resign for the past seven years,he has to bear the consequences of his his actions.

He is a part and parcel of this failed government and you expect me to exonerate him?

Assuming the government was working, would osinbajo not be celebrated alongside the president.

Next time do logical and critical thinking bfor you quote me.

Mumu
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Newton2024: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Which of the Nigerians oo, I guess the Pdp dunces
[/s]It has been a hectic day for you these days. Just make sure you save for the raining days before after 2023 elections, your source of income will dry off. Calamity will never repeat itself for the third time. I guess you are femi adesina, if not, they are cheating you.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ta lo nto ara undecided
ChoCho54:
Won ti nto Ara ooo
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Is anyone stopping both regions from contesting?

help me ask the idiot o
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lincoln08541(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Has Tinubu stolen your family's property, this tinubu you are using your mouth to smear his name created the Lagos of today which you probably live and feed from. So if u av nothing reasonable to say against him shut your trap
alsudan:
Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Invitationn: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

None o. I just want Nigeria to be great.

But candidates I can never support are:

1. All key players in this administration. The insecurity is something else. Apart from Amaechi, who's doing well in his own area, nobody's working.

2. All politicians from the North and the South West regions. For equity's sake, let SS or SE produce the next President.

Nigeria is all I care about.
For equity's sake, let SS or SE produce the next President.

You sound like an idealist.
Like we should all line up and make sure a SS or SE candidate wins grin
It doesn't work like that.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by tonididdy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
... Osinbanjo is in a mess if this is the true voices of the people and not some paid posters.

I personally cannot give my vote to osinbanjo because he's weak and will be easily manipulated.

He's in a mess because he doesn't seem like a winner RN and another mess because he's contesting against their Lagos god who he served under.

After 2023 elections many political careers will be buried!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by tonididdy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
lincoln08541:
Has Tinubu stolen your family's property, this tinubu you are using your mouth to smear his name created the Lagos of today which you probably live and feed from. So if u av nothing reasonable to say against him shut your trap
Oga relax abeg
Tinibu is great in LAGOS that's it.
Honestly nobody outside Lagos gives a F**k about him
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by basseeafricana: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.
Who is this one?
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by basseeafricana: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
tonididdy:
... Osinbanjo is in a mess if this is the true voices of the people and not some paid posters.

I personally cannot give my vote to osinbanjo because he's weak and will be easily manipulated.

He's in a mess because he doesn't seem like a winner RN and another mess because he's contesting against their Lagos god who he served under.
Osibanjo is a useless man. He will continue with d mess they created. Nothing good will come from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lomprico(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
All these hypocrites supported buhari till now o! Two faced bastards.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by WHITELIGHTER: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Oya tell us about your own candidate who has lots to offer to Nigeria.

Abi when would you guys start campaigning for your candidates even for the fact that the election is less than a year.

1,2,3 set go

Oga shut up and counter his points....God will surly punish u n Ur generation for supporting this hell on earth..may the it befall u and Ur household all the deeds of Buhari and his cohorts. May Ur future be managed as APC have managed Nigeria in the last 7yrs. Ediot
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by xelly: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
I had in several occasions corrected Osibanjo on most of his lies but instead he blocked. Does he want to win presidential election by speaking to our mind like he has been away for the past 7 years?

He has nothing to offer.

He is the one incharge of this basterdized economy. Tradermoni, who and who benefited and what's the effect today?

This man has absolutely nothing to offer to Nigerians. Let us be mindful that he is a professor of law supervising lawlessness.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
why did Osinbanjo not advice Buhari on how to fix naigeria for 7 years? Does he have to be president to fix naigeria? grin grin you are easily fooled.. i am guessing you and the hungry rats in your household will make him president in 2023, he will be president of your backyard in 2023. grin grin

I don't need to leave naigeria because Osinbajo will be president of your room not naigeria.

I'm not a hungry rat, I can feed you this night and dash you €20 if you do want all you just gotta do is come out clean and tell me how poor you are it's that simple.

Osinbajo is the best man for Nigeria and he's coming to rule know this and know peace, it's not supposed to be my concern but I'm literally wishing you the best here.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Heavensent01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Man just wrote absolute jargon and expect sane normal people to understand it. grin grin grin abeg! Helep me ask am oo!

you dey mind him, a complete foool he's
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Oya tell us about your own candidate who has lots to offer to Nigeria.

Abi when would you guys start campaigning for your candidates even for the fact that the election is less than a year.

1,2,3 set go

The truth is that most fans of Atiku are ashamed to declare support for him so, they would rather attack other candidates. Lolz.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Iceberg3: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerians are just so stupid!!!
Omg, Nigerians are simply miserable!!!
For God's sake, who's in charge?

If Osinbajo starts attacking buhari,these same Nigerians will attack him for being disloyal!!!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Vicdgreat556(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=111843873]

We Nigerians are against Tinubu's presidential ambition as well. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku, etc. can NEVER rule Nigeria![/quote

From ur own opinion,who are you anticipating will be the right person to lead Nigeria?]
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

You are the most stupid nonentity I've ever come across who feels that writing some sorts of copied vocabularies make you sound intelligent but you just shot yourself in the foot boy !
Quote" Judge a man by the person he is " unquote . Now by what means do you judge a man ? By what characteristics or personality do you know who a man is ?

You bastard that has been blinded by tribalism and senselessness is telling me that because Osinbajo is only a vice to a president , he shouldn't be held accountable for;

1. For always publicly supporting his style of governance
2. Never speaking up against the incessant killings and massacre that have enveloped the entire country
3. Never made attempt to set the records straight and call a spade a spade or rather take actions to stand by the people for humanity sake and for God !

4. Never condemned the wide injustice in all sector of this country while obediently and Judiciously following every ounce of steps of this man ....

Now how do you judge him by who he is ? Do I judge him by his actions which clearly is in support of all the evil going on in the country by not taking any action against it ? Or do I judge him by his words which he publicly stated that he is running for president to complete the good work of his predecessor?

Where do I start from ? The hypocrisy of this man is beyond comprehension . Now let me honestly ask you and please for once in your bloody miserable life , be honest to your soul...

If a group of 3 men came to your father's house and 2 of them decided to rape , maim and kill everyone in the compound and the 3rd guy just stood by and watched the other 2 men do their thing , didn't tell them to stop ,didn't make any move to hold any of them from raping or killing , didn't shout for help in order to stop them and didn't equally voice out to make it clear that he isn't in support of what they are doing , would you classify such a man as an innocent or a good man ?

Quote " Judge a man by what he is ; and what makes what he is ? His character ! and what constitutes character ? actions, inactions and words " That is the only way to know who a man is and by all standards , Osinbajo is an evil man .

Now go understand what accountability means and know that at every point in life , what makes you is the actions you take in life and the words that come out of your life !

You are just one of the numerous fools that is our problem in Nigeria. Someone has clearly shown you who he is but you are really too daft to see it until your lot will destroy this country .

You are a disgrace to your generation and I pray that all the calamity this man stood and watched happen to thousands of innocent Nigerians would befall you ,so you will understand better . Dimwit of a human !

Man you mean you're this jobless to type this whole epistle?? I'm wowed to see someone this emotional seem like Nigeria has really happened to you and you are just soo pained. Eyah. lmao ur curses are useless cuz I'm outta ur hole level and I'm levitated

But the goodnews I'll tell ya is that Osinbajo is coming to rule you and Nigeria and so it's gon be cool
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

Man you mean you're this jobless to type this whole epistle?? I'm wowed to see someone this emotional seem like Nigeria has really happened to you and you are just soo pained. Eyah. lmao ur curses are useless cuz I'm outta ur hole level and I'm levitated

But the goodnews I'll tell ya is that Osinbajo is coming to rule you and Nigeria and so it's gon be cool

It's good you've understood that your intellectual acumen is very low and as such can not make any reasonable argument thereby deviating like a child with no direction.

I didn't curse you , I only said "Amen " to your prayers for Nigerians. I actually pray he comes to rule Nigeria so maybe since the killings hasn't gotten to your family ,it will get to it this time . So a big Amen to your prayer Bro .

If you ain't Jobless like you termed it ,you wouldn't have responded ! What an irony !!!

I actually thought you were educated ! I'm disappointed �.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Banhammy717: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
After being Vice President for 8 years, you still want to be president for another 8 years.
Na because of you dem create this country?
Osinbajo and Atiku alainironu.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kandeed:

I'm not a hungry rat, I can feed you this night and dash you €20 if you do want all you just gotta do is come out clean and tell me how poor you are it's that simple.

Osinbajo is the best man for Nigeria and he's coming to rule know this and know peace, it's not supposed to be my concern but I'm literally wishing you the best here.
I never said you are hungry or called you a rat, i said the hungry rats in your house, Go back and read my comments without prejudice and hatred and slowly engage your brain.. i have no reason to call you a rat or a hungry rat.

I agree you can feed me as i am very poor, i will give you my Santander account number so you can dash me the €20 please! Is that okay?

Yes! Osinbanjo will rule in your backyard not naigeria no dispute on that osibanjo is a thief! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by abeyraj: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Guy, no polling unit on Twitter, Facebook, or any social media. To start with, do you have PCV? Or are you willing to vote?
SATANICALLY666:

Go to Twitter, majority of Nigerians are against his presidential ambition.

Besides, the SW and the North shouldn't be contesting. SS/SE are also major players. They have competent candidates too.

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Abdogood(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu guys are at it. Doing what they are paid to do.

Anybody above 35 years of age is free to contest why the headache.

All this paid e-warriors, suffer head no dey tire una.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Prettygirl200(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:

Just STOP!.
Osinbajo is totally shameless. How can you be the VP for odindin seven years and take no responsibility at all.

This guy must be thinking Nigerians are stupid.

I may despise Tinubu's politics but i will vote him 1000 times over failure Osinbajo. He is a very viable option to take presidency from the North before those people burn this country to the ground.
What are u saying?? Are u saying that we should vote tinubu that is already close to his grave Aren't u seeing that tinubu has no stamina to run for presidency? Okay let's assume he has the potentials of a leader as u have said, does he have the stamina??
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SeunNotOwner: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

All politicians from the North and the South West regions. For equity's sake, let SS or SE produce the next President.
Nigeria is all I care about.

For equity's sake in politics? funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe you should talk about justice. Those who labour should reap the fruit of their labour first
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by eedhrisademola(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Imagine! Instead of Osinbajo and his principal to resign over their inability to protect the lives and property of Nigerians, they're busy constituting a nuisance in Aso Rock.

Osinbajo even had the guts to declare his intention to run for president while victims of Kaduna train attack are yet to be freed.

Insensitivity of the highest order!

@Assetsofbuj
Your VOICE is LOUDER!!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kog45(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly I did not expect the reception of osibanjo declaration to be this bad

Maybe just maybe Nigerians are ready for change

Because Peter Obi popularity is now far far more than I predicted

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah
The only man that can slug it out with Peter Obi is Ameachi or Umahi?...just go and get your PVC cos social media political talk is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.