Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (47559 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by adolfHitler1934: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly I did not expect the reception of osibanjo declaration to be this bad

Maybe just maybe Nigerians are ready for change

Because Peter Obi popularity is now far far more than I predicted

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah
Osibanjo is a good man but in the wrong party.
APC will be kicked out and power returned to the PEOPLE. It does not matter where the president comes from at this time in our national life because we want to rescue Nigeria from the sinking ship of that evil coven.
Tinubu is wasting his time consulting with all the oracles, ancestors and Obas in the west.
His eyes and that of his urchins will soon clear. My problem with them is that a lot of them will commit suicide via snipper by the end of the primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu is fighting
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lagosrd: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Online bandits
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by merieam16(f): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Boomdoom:
Osinbajo has nothing to offer.

and tinubu as something abi
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Imagine! Instead of Osinbajo and his principal to resign over their inability to protect the lives and property of Nigerians, they're busy constituting a nuisance in Aso Rock.

Osinbajo even had the guts to declare his intention to run for president while victims of Kaduna train attack are yet to be freed.

Insensitivity of the highest order!

@Assetsofbuj

Please shut up.

Was the vice president elected?

Some of you know nothing about your constitution and country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Heh heh, so majority of the Nigerian voters are on Twitter?

You people should add comedy to una career
Your joy is that you think majority of Nigerians outside twitter are imbeciles who vote their fellow imbeciles?
Hunger has taught most a lesson.
Joke's on you now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Tinubu has been part of the ruling party for 7 years

He has not for once criticised Buhari or his government, infact he has proffered solutions to Buhari while he visited Aso rock on some occasions

Now you will say Buhari didn’t follow his advise right? Same goes for Osinbajo……. There’s little to nothing a VP can do with such a boss who has cabals running stuffs for him

No Nigerian can say there’s ever been a VP as well known, vast and has a commanding presence as Osinbajo since 1999, the only VP that came close was Atiku

Buhari’s administration is nothing to write home about, but this Osinbajo is one of the few members of his team that can travel anywhere in the world and Nigerians won’t be scared of any embarrassing statement.

Whether or not he clinches the ticket, he has paid his dues abeg

Don’t use politics of hate to just start saying rubbish

Politics of hate!, whatever you mean by that. The fact remains that Osinbajo wasthe number 2 man in the most destructive and calamitous
government in the history of Nigeria. Osinbajo and Buhari are not fit for any leadership position. Osinbajo will end up being a stooge to the North.
Now, Tinubu is another matter entirely. He was an influential member in the party who was not part Buhari's government.
Being a party member does not make you part of government.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Grandmeister(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ogunleti01:
As if you are an exception! shior!
I didn't vote for Buhari and that alone tells me unequivocally that I have sound individual judgement and foresight. I couldn't bring myself to vote a relic of years past, a dictator who also truncated our young democracy in the 80s....how could I bring myself to reward him with the same democracy he despised? He also didn't contribute to nation building. No philanthropic service for the people of Nigeria (did he even do any for those in daura?)...how could I vote a man who I'm more economically and technologically savvy than? For goodness sake his waec was in contention! Not even Bsc or B.eng but waec!

Tell me how a reasoning and informed adult could vote for such a candidate and expect progress? I lost hope in the Nigerian voter after 2015. I didn't bother to vote in 2019 and come 2023 I may still not vote (if I still dey this country by then).

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:
Osinbajo should be ashamed after 7 wasted years of been the vp

Completely ashamed ! It's obvious he has no ounce of conscience or shame ! If he publicly declares that president Buhari has done well and he wants to complete what they both started , it's clear where he stands and will definitely rule way worse than Buhari .

To be bold enough to say such is highly disturbing!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
[b]See how people are discussing 2023 passionately... They care less about the killing field this zoo has turned into.

[/b]Nigeria does not need an election. All there is to do is a referendum and all of you know that the haters of indigenous peoples will fail woefully.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Boomdoom:
Osinbajo has nothing to offer.

He has a lot to offer you just can't see the truth.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by skywalker240(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
We have heard you, say no more

Osinbande is IPOB mkpurrumiri addict
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Basicend: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am from Kwara State.

I think Peter Obi is the best candidate for now. Let's give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Ilaje1: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Fact is that Osibanjo is part and parcel of this disastrous government of APC reason why his so called presidential declaration doesn't elicit any form of excitement amongst Nigerians

We can all see it through his declaration speech. Buhari and Osibanjo are one and the same. No difference.

Based on your logic, we might as well say Iweala is a failure being part of PDP failure. Ameachi, Atiku in all major contestants are failure because they are/were part of failed govt.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by RexTramadol1: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:

Politics of hate!, whatever you mean by that. The fact remains that Osinbajo wasthe number 2 man in the most destructive and calamitous
government in the history of Nigeria. Osinbajo and Buhari are not fit for any leadership position. Osinbajo will end up being a stooge to the North.
Now, Tinubu is another matter entirely. He was an influential member in the party who was not part Buhari's government.
Being a party member does not make you part of government.

I thought he was the national leader, and oh! Don’t tell me it was just an affixation…… he was part of the ruling APC, whichever way you want to twist it.

Same goes for Osinbajo, yes part of the government as vice ( which is more like a fix him there office in the constitution)

The periods he stepped in as acting President, even the opposition couldn’t help but say maybe Buhari should not come back, this is the first government person to be vocal about ending sars, always making himself available for the youth and so on, I’m not holding brief for him, but he’s not as bad as y’all are making him look.

I don’t care if he wins or not, the little time he had the opportunity to steer the wheels, he’s shown he’s ready to do whatever needs to be done

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Princeemmymu: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbanjo is not bad, he can be the president, the prayer is for him to be able to fight the high and silent rulers of nigeria.... they are the minority but far stronger than who will rule.... His intentions looks to be good, just with the little we saw wen power was handed over to him(absent of the Buhari)

He is currently caged but i see and read him to be smart and wise. Forget religion or tribe, those are the 2 key problems in nigeria.

Also dont follow the party.... NIGERIA CAN STILL BE BETTER
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Limassol(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
As someone Said up there in a Post.

Had it been osinbajo resigned last year or last two years from this evil administration.

No doubt he would have been our president come 2023.
The integrity would have been top notched.

sometimes one needs to be too radical to achieve some unforseen feet.

outta here!!!
Even at that it barely matter. Every sane mind knows that from the second year of the first tenure of this administration that they barely have anything tangible to offer, of course,aside propaganda and lies. The fact that they decipetively again swept gullible Nigerians off their feet in 2019 shows how morally corrupt he and his boss are, pretty much birds of a feather.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.

i dont see what people have said on twitter that is wrong. they are absolutely right. the fact that they have said these things about osinbajo, doesnt make them "tinubu urchins". osinbajo is part of the failure of this administration and he has done anything to shy away from it
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by skywalker240(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
NGsultan:

To you clowns, anyone against Osinbajo's presidential ambition is pro-Tinubu.
To you g0ats, anyone against Tilumbus presidential ambition is IPOB mkpurrumiri addict

We're even smiley
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by BigRocky: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Completely ashamed ! It's obvious he has no ounce of conscience or shame ! If he publicly declares that president Buhari has done well and he wants to complete what they both started , it's clear where he stands and will definitely rule way worse than Buhari .

To be bold enough to say such is highly disturbing!

The incompetent and shameless,greedy fake pastor would not smell my vote, that is if he manages to emerge as apc flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Venom11(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heh heh, so majority of the Nigerian voters are on Twitter?
That's not d point yho
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Princeemmymu:
Osinbanjo is not bad, he can be the president, the prayer is for him to be able to fight the high and silent rulers of nigeria.... they are the minority but far stronger than who will rule.... His intentions looks to be good, just with the little we saw wen power was handed over to him(absent of the Buhari)

He is currently caged but i see and read him to be smart and wise. Forget religion or tribe, those are the 2 key problems in nigeria.

Also dont follow the party.... NIGERIA CAN STILL BE BETTER

how can his intentions look to be good when he said he wants to continue what him and buhari started? how can a man dutifully support and defend buharis misgovernance for 7 straight years and says he wants to continue the misgovernance and u say his "intentions looks to be good"?
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Because Una lack comprehension grin grin

Imagine the comments. Should he had throw his bus under the bus just because he wants to declare ?

Then he is clearly a coward and a man with no strength of character ! How can Nigerians trust such a man who would not say the truth cuz he is scared of loosing whatever illusion he has been promised ?

Right now , we need a man with a heart of steel ! A fearless man , a courageous man , an honest man who would look Nigerians in the eyes and be able to tell us the truth and stand by it !

If this man is scared of saying the truth , imagine what his cowardice would cost us when he becomes president and NATO comes with their numerous demands and manipulations ...

See eeh, the truth is bitter but it works best sometimes. What does he got to loose ? His tenure as Vice is almost as good as gone and whether he says the truth or not , he isn't 100% sure that he will get the presidency , so why not show us the true man that you are ?

So his consistent support for this government that has offered us nothing but complete destruction in all ramifications is what we will remember him with !
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Osibanjo is a good man but in the wrong party.
APC will be kicked out and power returned to the PEOPLE. It does not matter where the president comes from at this time in our national life because we want to rescue Nigeria from the sinking ship of that evil coven.
Tinubu is wasting his time consulting with all the oracles, ancestors and Obas in the west.
His eyes and that of his urchins will soon clear. My problem with them is that a lot of them will commit suicide via snipper by the end of the primaries.

how can a good man be comfortable staying in the wrong party for 7years? how can a good man confidently defend and support the evil of the wrong party for 7years? how can a good man say he will continue the evil of the wrong party when he becomes president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Toks2008(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ignorant tweets. Ignorant people
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by skywalker240(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Both him and the Iragbiji crook need to retire from Nigerian politics.
Gbamest

As simple piss and poo
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
lexy2014:

how can a good man be comfortable staying in the wrong party for 7years? how can a good man confidently defend and support the evil of the wrong party for 7years? how can a good man say he will continue the evil of the wrong party when he becomes president?

God bless you !
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by skywalker240(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
OMENKAismad:
the North are playing dangerous politic here at the end of the day they will parents one northern Fulani candidate

The south will be busy fighting their self
When are we going to have sense in this part of this country.

This people are laughing at southern they know what they are doing.
The yorubas killed any hope of unity back in 2015 and 2019 so they shouldn't be talking about unity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.